GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: North Side Massacre Cycle

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    If this "something more reasonable" is anything above 200k.. I won't even bother with this event. I used to save my gold and spend it on SA, but not anymore.

But thank you for addressing the second *censored* thing you have done to SA.

Few questions:

1- Seeing as how NOT A SINGLE SYNDICATE finished you horrible 700m syn goal for a truly horrid prize.. Will the reqs be brought down tremendously and the prize actually worthwhile?
    2- Will indi prizes have 1% modifiers again? I'm sorry, but that's a joke
    3- How about syn prizes? 3% and 2% mods for most tiers isn't exactly a way to motivate your customers to spend gold.. in all fairness.
    Hello Evan

1. Yes we have made the goals more inline with the last 24 hour event we held.
    2. I am sorry you do not like our stackable prizes but if we give out huge bonuses during events that can lead to issues with stat inflation. We still have to manage prizes to account for this.
    3. We have created prizing that is in the top tiers for most of our player base.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    If this "something more reasonable" is anything above 200k.. I won't even bother with this event. I used to save my gold and spend it on SA, but not anymore.

But thank you for addressing the second *censored* thing you have done to SA.

Few questions:

1- Seeing as how NOT A SINGLE SYNDICATE finished you horrible 700m syn goal for a truly horrid prize.. Will the reqs be brought down tremendously and the prize actually worthwhile?
    2- Will indi prizes have 1% modifiers again? I'm sorry, but that's a joke
    3- How about syn prizes? 3% and 2% mods for most tiers isn't exactly a way to motivate your customers to spend gold.. in all fairness.
    Regarding points 2 and 3, small modifiers are perfectly acceptable. Given that the majority of item stats are now in the range of hundreds of thousands to several million, even a small modifier provides a significant boost.

Your entitlement is showing again, Gruber. You brag about paying Gree exactly $0 out of pocket, you should be satisfied with anything you can get.

Post Count
    There are plenty of gold (I should say money) spenders in my syndicate that are tired of these 3% modifiers. I'm not speaking for myself here.

But besides that, if the mods were always in smaller increments, it would be a different story. The fact that one random SA they decided to drop all the modifiers exponentially.. that was where this "entitlement" came from.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Will there be adequate beta testing performed prior to the launch of these "new ways to make Street Assault more fun and engaging?" I'm sure most players look forward to improvements, but most also do not wish to be the guinea pigs responsible for testing new content in a live environment. Gree has claimed to have test servers for such activities, and I believe that statement, but sometimes it appears from the players' perspective that little or no testing is involved when making "improvements".
    Nope we are going to launch them without any QA or testing at all =) I am kidding!

Yes we will be running a beta and I will announce it to the forums so all players interested can try it out before it hits the prod environment. We will be addressing all major feedback from our players from the Beta before pushing it to the player community.

Post Count
    Hi Waffleking, thanks so much for your attention!
    *heart you*

Looking forward to trying it out!
    Line ID: clementine88

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Hi Waffleking, thanks so much for your attention!
    *heart you*

Looking forward to trying it out!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You mad, bro?
    Or just having some personal problems?

BTW, farming demons was never a glitch.

Happy gaming!
    Not mad at all but I AM going through some things in my life.
    My life coach said to try compartmentalize more.

Anyway, anything in the game that allows players to get strong fast without gold is a glitch.
    Do you read your own posts?
    I read mine back all the time to impress myself.
    Always Famous......

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandukan View Post
    Not mad at all but I AM going through some things in my life.
    My life coach said to try compartmentalize more.

Anyway, anything in the game that allows players to get strong fast without gold is a glitch.
    Do you read your own posts?
    I read mine back all the time to impress myself.
    No, I can't read, but I guess we have different definitions of what a 'glitch' is.

My definition is the correct one.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffleking View Post
    The development team has been hard at work on some new ways to make Street Assault more fun and engaging. These features are still in the works but I really do believe you will like the changes we will be making. I am sorry I can not go into more detail yet but we do have a Street Assault AMA coming up where myself and the Lead Designer will be able to field a bunch more questions for the community.
    Glad you're taking responsibility.
    So what were you thinking when those numbers (18 million) left your finger tips?
    Walk us through that decision making process. Was alcohol or recreational drugs involved?

Remember when you started and was all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed and I told you that your demise was imminent?
    I'm psi kick.
    Always Famous......

Post Count
    I think SA went really well all in all with the new changes.

Cycles are only 3 weeks. Many GREE customers actually plan RL around the events during the cycle.
    I would appreciate it if last min event & date changes were handled differently by GREE.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Many GREE customers actually plan RL around the events during the cycle.
    Perfect example of how some people allow the game to play them rather than keeping control and just playing the game.

Sorry, but I have no sympathy for people who find themselves being played.

Post Count
    The new renewing goal has lost it's charm. With nothing to gain, there's no point in being active. The 144k requirement was perfect.

Post Count
    Over 400k for one demon. lol. Good one GREE

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Demons cost gold. Expecting to get them in large quantities for little to no investment is entitlement on an absurd level.

Gree employees have families to feed too, you know. And there's no rule saying you have to complete the individual goal every event, nor is there a rule against saving up what demons you do earn for use in a later event.

Having the demons raining like $1's at the strip club took away all the strategy and gold requirements. The current way is better than the "deploy 3 demons to win 8 demons" we saw when these goals were new. Want more demons? Buy them.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Having the demons raining like $1's at the strip club took away all the strategy and gold requirements. The current way is better than the "deploy 3 demons to win 8 demons" we saw when these goals were new. Want more demons? Buy them.
    Not true. It brought about a whole new strategy to the event. A fun one. But if you want to spend gold on demons instead go right ahead. Lol.

And about the gold spendage, I think it actually upped the spending. If you're in a T10, you think you want a T100 to catch up to you because they're farming demons? No, you're spending more!