North Side Massacre Cycle - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: North Side Massacre Cycle

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    ]The 25th is this next Saturday. It is scheduled for 11am PST but this is not set in stone so please don't quote me on that

Nothing new on the locking/not locking front.

Yeah, oops! Thanks, Saturday*
    (heh, I always mix up days, so happy I was wrong! I have plans Friday night & don't like missing syn events.)

I'm sure lots of customers are happy SA is from Saturday to Sunday.
    And, thanks for the time.

SA should still be locked, right?

About RB, I don't figure they'll do anything about jumpers (besides collect data) with this RB.
    In all honesty, I don't expect the dev team to do or say anything about RB jumping.
    Hearing from them or you about it will be a pleasant surprise.
    Thanks for keeping us posted either way.
    Line ID: clementine88

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    [/color]

Yeah, oops! Thanks, Saturday*
    (heh, I always mix up days, so happy I was wrong! I have plans Friday night & don't like missing syn events.)

I'm sure lots of customers are happy SA is from Saturday to Sunday.
    And, thanks for the time.

SA should still be locked, right?

About RB, I don't figure they'll do anything about jumpers (besides collect data) with this RB.
    In all honesty, I don't expect the dev team to do or say anything about RB jumping.
    Hearing from them or you about it will be a pleasant surprise.
    Thanks for keeping us posted either way.
    Yes, I have not heard of any plans to change the structure of the SA.

Banned
    Post Count
    [/color]

Thanks Bolt!

Any changes to SA? Will we get to farm Demons again?
    I looked it up and Assault Demons require 18 million deploy points again during this SA.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I looked it up and Assault Demons require 18 million deploy points again during this SA.
    Great news! Some players were using this glitch to farm hundreds of Demons. Basically getting all the Demons they needed for free.
    18 million deploy for Demons is still a bit too low.

I am officially petitioning that Assault demons be raised to 28 million deploy points.

Thanks in advance for passing this on to the developers.
    Always Famous......

Post Count
    Give my regards to Waffleking. For taking a crappy event, making it mediocre, and ruining it again.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    @Bolt,

Could you please find out for us what time Street Assult will begin on Saturday*?
    Most importantly, when will syndicates be locked for the event?

Thanks!
    The SA event will start on Saturday at 11am and go to Sunday at 11am.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Give my regards to Waffleking. For taking a crappy event, making it mediocre, and ruining it again.
    Demons will not be 18 million points again. We have adjusted the points again to something more reasonable. No you will not be able to farm HC units like you were before.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffleking View Post
    Demons will not be 18 million points again. We have adjusted the points again to something more reasonable. No you will not be able to farm HC units like you were before.
    What is an HC unit? Sounds dirty.

Just a suggestion, perhaps the communication between various teams should improve. We appreciate when you try to help, but having two representatives of Gree contradict each other within an hour is far from ideal.
    Last edited by Weasel; 04-24-2015 at 04:52 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post

Just a suggestion, perhaps the communication between various teams should improve.
    I was wrong, the value I looked at was for the previous event. I'll be more careful going forward.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    What is an HC unit? Sounds dirty.

Just a suggestion, perhaps the communication between various teams should improve. We appreciate when you try to help, but having two representatives of Gree contradict each other within an hour is far from ideal.
    Demons will not be farmable sorry for the confusion. I am the lead of the event so if there are any questions about what is or what is not I will be the one who can answer those. Bolt does an amazing job on these forums but sometimes the information he has is a bit out of date. It is my fault for not updating him with the correct information so again I apologize if this caused any confusion to our players. I just wanted to make sure it was very clear that our per war goals will be much easier than the 18 million points from last time.

Post Count
    Anything above 250k will render the goal not worthy (just so you'd see how ridiculous the 18m was).
    When are the other aspects of SA will finally be adjusted, starting with the absurd regen time?
    Thanks.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandukan View Post
    Great news! Some players were using this glitch to farm hundreds of Demons. Basically getting all the Demons they needed for free.
    18 million deploy for Demons is still a bit too low.

I am officially petitioning that Assault demons be raised to 28 million deploy points.

Thanks in advance for passing this on to the developers.

You mad, bro?
    Or just having some personal problems?

BTW, farming demons was never a glitch.

Happy gaming!
    Line ID: clementine88

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Anything above 250k will render the goal not worthy (just so you'd see how ridiculous the 18m was).
    When are the other aspects of SA will finally be adjusted, starting with the absurd regen time?
    Thanks.
    The development team has been hard at work on some new ways to make Street Assault more fun and engaging. These features are still in the works but I really do believe you will like the changes we will be making. I am sorry I can not go into more detail yet but we do have a Street Assault AMA coming up where myself and the Lead Designer will be able to field a bunch more questions for the community.

Post Count
    If this "something more reasonable" is anything above 200k.. I won't even bother with this event. I used to save my gold and spend it on SA, but not anymore.

But thank you for addressing the second *censored* thing you have done to SA.

Few questions:

1- Seeing as how NOT A SINGLE SYNDICATE finished you horrible 700m syn goal for a truly horrid prize.. Will the reqs be brought down tremendously and the prize actually worthwhile?
    2- Will indi prizes have 1% modifiers again? I'm sorry, but that's a joke
    3- How about syn prizes? 3% and 2% mods for most tiers isn't exactly a way to motivate your customers to spend gold.. in all fairness.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    The development team has been hard at work on some new ways to make Street Assault more fun and engaging. These features are still in the works but I really do believe you will like the changes we will be making. I am sorry I can not go into more detail yet but we do have a Street Assault AMA coming up where myself and the Lead Designer will be able to field a bunch more questions for the community.
    Will there be adequate beta testing performed prior to the launch of these "new ways to make Street Assault more fun and engaging?" I'm sure most players look forward to improvements, but most also do not wish to be the guinea pigs responsible for testing new content in a live environment. Gree has claimed to have test servers for such activities, and I believe that statement, but sometimes it appears from the players' perspective that little or no testing is involved when making "improvements".