Angry Gree's customer service is a big fat joke

The customer service is a big fat joke.

I have had many many various issues with the game. Like "eating" up my raid and war energies. Game "hanging" causing me to lose lots of energies.

I have wrote multiple emails in regards to this.

I have also lost all my 4 stars amulets and rings.

Gree told me that they will compensate me my energies, and blings.

To date, nothing!!!!

Then they ignore and close my tickets.

Even my PMs to the moderators in this forum seems to be ignored as well.

This isnt just happening to me, its happening to my guild mates as well!!!

We are from the top guild in ios, when we war or raid, we spend thousand of gems, the least we could get is decent customer service. Not even the decency to reply us?

This is bull****...
    Last edited by Ju Nation; 04-22-2015 at 10:09 AM.

Founder of Singapore Legends

RAinbow Ruckus Arena Black Medalist

Singapore Legends, only #1 blitz-raid guild, Chaos Knight Raid

Number 2 Guild 47-0, War of The Technomancer.

Member of DQP

Several of my guildies have also lost their 4 star jewels with no reply or resolution from Gree. I lost many, many war energies due to game hanging and guess what I got? 1 war energy as compensation and they closed my ticket. The customer service is terrible and we spend lots of money on this game. Terrible way to treat your customers. Disgraceful.
    Guild: World Dragons
    Line: wowo1522

You guys should've known since Day 1, by the way, u dont PM the Moderators they dont work for GREE, u are supposed to PM the Community Managers like Clementine or Bolt cause they actually work for GREE.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

How does Gree keep letting things like this happen? I have put in NUMEROUS tickets on lost war/raid/blitz energy due to game crashing after I gem for refill. The game also hangs and then crashes and I lose energy that way again too. My tickets do not get replied to, I keep having to reply to old tickets to get some kind of reply and then I get 5 energy as compensation, but NO GEMS!

A few of my guildmates have also lost their 4 star rings and amulets with no resolution ... it's been over a month and no reply from Gree.

We all spend alot of money on this game ... the least you can do is have some decent customer service.

I've been lucky so far but the guild mates that have had this happen have been very patient, but with no progress at all I can understand why they're getting frustrated.

About lost energies: I'm guessing that the way fights run there's no contact with the server between start of fight and end of fight, so they have no way at all to distingish between game crashing because of a bug or "I'm losing this fight, so I kill the app to reset and try again"...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Sorry to hear about your frustrations with Customer Support. I believe I've been assisting you with this already, but if this is new you can send me a PM about it as well.

Right now our CS response might be slower than usual because we're down some staff members this week. :-/

Relic, i like your work and all the others here on the forum. But lets face it. Gree's customer support is in my experience the worst ive ever seen from a company and that includes my phone company which says a lot. I dont even bother writing a ticket if i lose gems or armors because nothing will happen. And this is my advice to all others. Shrug and move on, or pick another game.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

I got into the Tapjoy benefit thing right at the end of the Tapjoy relationship with Gree. Had no idea they were even have problems working together since I never really did any type of Tapjoy stuff through Knights and Dragons. Was supposed to get 825 gems for buying a CD package. Somehow the deal didn't register with Gree. I did a ticket with Gree and of course they closed the ticket with no response. Couldn't do the ticket in-game because it didn't register with Gree even though I have the Sales receipt. Still nothing from Gree. So I ended up doing a generic in-game ticket with Gree explaining the situation. Gree closed that ticket. So basically, yeah, these tickets are wasted on Gree customer service.

The company I bought the cds from offered to refund me the money for the cds, so I'm not mad at them. Gree on the other hand? Yeah, if something like that were to happen again (where Gree decides to turn a blind eye to my situation) I will not buy any more gems for this game. I usually don't even try to take advantage of deals like that because in my experience they seldom work out and this experience with Gree was a good reminder why I don't.

For once I actually agree with what Kanga is saying. There are countless threads of people being ignored by their "customer service". Every single one ends the same way. What Kanga said is actually the best thing... dont bother to write tickets. You're wasting your time if you do, as Gree's customer service is by far the worst I have ever seen by any company. I dont even bother to write tickets when my war energy gets taken, doesnt appear when I buy it, bling dissappears, etc. I kno the outcome will be just more frustration for me, and this isnt worth it. Sorry to tell you, but if something goes wrong just move on and forget it.

I gave up submitting tickets when I was told by CS that they were not authorized to replace gems that I spent on energy etc even though game crashes made me lose the energy I had bought with gems. Extremely bad CS in my opinion, always seem to just get generic reply even if it does not even relate to the issue you were complaining about and then they just close ticket and say it's fixed.
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!