Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Trading

Trading

I wonder if they are ever going to allow trading armor and rings and amulets among friends and guild members.

Nope. Would just result in account farms popping up farming armors, rings, amulets etc. to give/sell to "friends"...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Please no. What would be the benefit exactly?
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Not gonna happen

Cause it happening would cause in a loss for GREE since if there is a trading option, GREE won't be able to control how many gems per armor since we would be setting the price tag on those armors, not GREE. That is how a trading game works, like FIFA, so GREE would lose money, unless GREE sets a price range or GREE sets the exact price for you to sell the item. Anyways GREE wouldn't add the option if we were setting the prices as the aren't as rich as EA and they want to be at that point before adding in non-profit or loss in profit options. So maybe if you wait a few years it might happen, cause GREE aren't that rich and I am sure that KnD might not be running in a few years, so all I have to say is good luck.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

I agree with all of y'all. Ant venom I believe nailed it on the head. I posted this because i was curious on the view of everyone else. A couple of people in my guild brought it up and like previously posted gree would loose a good deal of money meaning they wouldn't allow it. Plus I believe everyone needs to earn what they get. And thanks for the feed back.

I forgot to add that if GREE sets the price or price range no one would trade they would come up with these ridiculous prices and because of this no one would trade and GREE would be wasting the salary for their programmers for nothing and it would get messy at that point. People theb might find ways to sell gems from the trading just like FIFA and glitches too (Btw FIFA 15 is currently in turmoil because of EA setting the price range and KnD is probably gonna go this way if GREE were to implement that feature as this would be the only way to make money and MAYBE satisfy us).

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Always fun to read those threads where all posts are concerned about Gree not being able to make enough money (I just noticed a tear dropping from my right eye!).

To provide a great game that at least in some parts has something else than the sole purpose of generating cash for an already super-rich company (like by: implementing great ideas, requiring some actual skill without win-buying, are fun to play etc.) doesn't even come to your minds, or they have successfully trained you to forget about it. Great customer service, product quality, innovativity,.. all things we don't have to care about, only if what we do generates enough money for Gree.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    Always fun to read those threads where all posts are concerned about Gree not being able to make enough money (I just noticed a tear dropping from my right eye!).
    Lol, you completely misinterpreted it.
    We are just explaining the hard reality that Gree will never ever implement something that loses them income and very, very rarely even implements something that is cost/income neutral.
    So it's both a feature with zero chance of being implemented and one with so much abuse potential if not bolted down into near uselessness.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Exactly, but then again if GREE were to be as rich as EA they would implement it, I can bet on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    Exactly, but then again if GREE were to be as rich as EA they would implement it, I can bet on that.
    Didn't Gree generate at least $5 million per month from just KnD more than a year ago? So they should be kind of rich...
    Also don't see the relation between richer and more willing to implement it. How the world works seems to be: the bigger and richer you are, the more alienated from your customer base you are.

I dont care if gree make more or less money, trading is a bad idea because it leads to scamming and abuse. People are evil.

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

Kangaroeland couldn't be more right. I'm glad I started this 1: info 2: to see what the rest of the community thought about it 3: in a way to prove I was correct. Like I said previously people should get what they earn. After all this is a game there is no benefit in the real world from it other than to just have fun.

Um Colt2, no offense but this topic has been talked about at least 5 times in detail across other threads before you started this one and it has also been decided at least ten times that we shouldn't implement it so the info has been already been gethered and this thread is pretty much unnessessary.
    Last edited by Ant venom; 04-23-2015 at 08:11 AM.

Not even remotely as unnecessary as your average post.