DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: General missions walkthrough

Prominent Poet
    Post Count

Exclamation General missions walkthrough

Walkthrough for all of the Missions

Work in progress
    Still need a lot of data - if you can plug the holes, post a comment for Larry & I

Googledocs Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Advanced Combat Experts - ACE
    Top 3 - Win all of the things. Now Recruiting! PM for info

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Do you need to go in map order? Do you need to complete the whole map up to level 5?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by n8 dogg View Post
    Do you need to go in map order? Do you need to complete the whole map up to level 5?
    They are map mission, if you have been playing the game a long time; you already did them except for the last four maps
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I tried to get the Overclocked Shilka in Emir Island. Do you have to start from the beginning. I am upt to insurgent block. Any info would help.

Post Count
    In order to get the prizes, you have to do the tasks in task order - as the game prompts you for them in your Tasks folder. Finish a goal, and a new one will come up.

The maps will be presented in order. A quick way to see where you're at is to scroll through your maps. The first 0/5 is where you're at. However, if you didn't finish in order, you might have to backtrack a little to get back on track.
    Terd Ferguson - 848-284-394
    captain crunch - 887-388-292
    I'm in faction Darren - 900-563-542 - don't ask unless you want to participate.

Playing Dragon Realms? Add me! 500-183-560
    DR guild Guild00 (GDO) 413-728-780

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Just bumping this back up to the 1st page in front of all the whining and crying threads.

Prominent Poet
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Sheet for Normal map missions with new bonus has been updated
    and we are adding the intermediate mission info so you can tell exactly where you are.
    Retired from MW and running the official GroupMe MW Intel room
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/MW_schedule_with Intel links

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Why do people continually think that map missions = just going to the map? Have people seriously just ignored all the non event missions all this time in their goals folders to the point that they don't realize they exist?

Prominent Poet
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Comrade John View Post
    Why do people continually think that map missions = just going to the map? Have people seriously just ignored
    all the non event missions all this time in their goals folders to the point that they don't realize they exist?
    Yes because until the latest update the normal map missions prizes sucked.
    But now that they added bonuses it is worth the energy & XP to do the missions.

Until this update I hadn't done a map mission in over 2 YEARS and I've been playing since MW started.

PS Please look at the sheet and post info if the mission your on isn't on the list.
    You can either post a screen shot or post Mission Name, Map, Targets, Prize & Bonus
    Last edited by LarryJackson; 03-02-2015 at 08:13 PM.
    Retired from MW and running the official GroupMe MW Intel room
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/MW_schedule_with Intel links

Lurker
    Post Count
    High Mtn Village "Fight Your Way In". Targets Stone Hut and Disguised Militant $45K 46 XP
    High Mtn Village "Eyes and Ears". Targets furtive Villager and Mountain Hut $45K 46XP
    High Mtn Village "Consolidate Your Position". Targets Mountain Hut and Cobert Fighter $45K 46XP
    High Mtn Village "Neutralize Enemy Agents". Targets regime Operative and Regime Agent $45K 46 XP
    High Mtn Village "Remove Regime Thugs". Targets Regime Dead-Ender and Regime Die-Hard $45K 46 XP
    High Mtn Village "Rescue Assault". Targets mud Brick Hut and Mud Brick Hut 45K 46 XP
    Doctor is next

Confirmed this is beginning
    Train Station "Cut the Supply Lines". Targets Freight Car and Railroad Station $53K 52 XP
    Train Station "Lock Down Civilians". Targets passenger Car and Railroad Platform $53K 52 XP
    Train Station "Interdict Fuel Supplies". Targets Tanker Car and Tanker Car $53K 52 XP
    Train Station "Destroy Heavy Weapons". Targets Missile Car and Missile Car $53K 52 XP
    Train Station "Intruder Alert". Targets Ukranian Operative and Russian Agent 53K 52XP
    Train Station "Infrastructure Destruction". Targets Locomotive and Railroad Station $53K 52Xp
    Train Station "The Russians Are Coming". Targets Spetsnaz Gunner and Spetsnaz Squad Leader $53K 52xp
    Yeshenko is next one

Historic District "instigator". Targets National Library and Communication Center. $58K 57 XP
    Historic District "National Defense". Targets National Museum and Medieval Palace $58K 57 XP
    Historic District "Religious Warriors". Targets Gun Truck and Supply Depot 58K 57 XP
    Historic District "Hostage Crisis". Targets Abbasid Palace and Grand Mosque 58K 57 XP
    Historic District "Conflict Resolution". Targets University and Military Monument $58K 57XP
    Historic District "Confront Religious Fanatics". Targets Wild-Eyed Jihadist and Resistance Fighter $58K 57 XP
    Historic District "Put Down the Fanatics". Targets Armed Fanatic and Religous Fanatic $58K 57 XP
    Cleric Musa is next
    Last edited by PsychoJim; 03-06-2015 at 03:04 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    So if you had already finished emir island ( 2 years ago ) are u screwed ?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I don't have any map mission tabs and I havnt received the units,this is on 2 accounts!
    I sent a ticket to CS but don't need to tell you how that went,I have latest update but no missions?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Danimal and Larry, I have to give huge props to you guys for compiling this info and continuing to do all you guys do to help the rest of us out despite how crappy this game has become. Appreciate all your hard work and helpful info.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Pirate Flotilla - Sink the Fortress - Floating Fortress - Fleet Bomber Harrier (A) 675000/825000 no boost

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    thanks for the hardwork.....