Modern War Feedback (4/21/15) - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Modern War Feedback (4/21/15)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Old RB will not return the game to life. The game is already damaged so that return point is passed.
    For example, Gree shall remove last boost buildings what Gree cannot do because they are saled for gold.

Post Count
    No major complaints here.
    Would "commas" be helpful? Sure, it'd be an improvement.
    The 32 bit integer issue isn't a big deal, but it'll be nice to see it fixed.

My faction has no issue with RB, but I understand the complaints from other faction who would like to participate in the event but can't because RB health is out of their range.

And LTQ/FLTQ isn't worth it. I go as far to get the energy packs then stop.

Post Count
    Are you ever going to fix the android defensive problem? The alliance defense and gauss cannons don't work. No, your not going to OK. Thanks for the quick answer

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Customer support is excellent.
    Recent events have been lacking with both boss events and temporary boosts eliminated.
    The overall changes have increased difficulty with less reward.
    Thank you for your consideration.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Why are the boost units totally gone from completing the LTQ/FLTQ events? There's nothing to play for. Energy regen bonuses made competition in. WD worthwhile, too. Put them back pl

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    My thoughts;

I think the new format of RB was innovative and excellent. The miscalculation on the first part was rectified professionally and satisfactorily

Some frustration at receiving awards that had different bonuses than on the graphic (example New Zealand divisional awards)

Comma's would be great on iOS

Bring in 'Refill Packs' for FL, I.e. buy 250 deploys for a small discount

We haven't had a Health Pack sale for many months, another would be nice

Please reduce the number of NPCs wandering around. Border Guard Complex is a good example of 'overpopulation'

And finally, please give us some news on the valour/cash units for Chimera and Prime ranks

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    ...post your opinions on the game.
    Love the latest update.
    Thanks for fixing the "money ready to collect" icon over buildings. Been waiting over five months for that and felt so releaved yesterday when for the first time in a long time I was able to resume my normal play. It makes the game so much more enjoyable not always feeling I missed something and being able to see what is going on. Now I can enjoy more and get on with having fun.

Is it my imagination or did you change the entire visual view, it looks brighter or crisper, or better contrast. Well done.

Nice touch to add the "Next Goal" popup. Very helpful most of the time. I say most as sometimes I don't want to continue to the next goal at that time, but there is no e"X"it, you have no choice, not harmful but it is an extra step to get to the next goal then eXit. Please add a red "X" in the upper right corner of the Next Goal popup.
    KA - Konan of Bloodbath and Beyond - 646-557-670.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What are the statistics on how many factions are still playing? I've quit and my account sits in a top1000 and I do nothing, haven't even logged in since last week. Curious to know how many players have left the game, im SURER you have stats on that relic

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    As of last weeks WD, it looks like maybe 40,000 that are showing any kind of life. But maybe a little more than half that are doing anything worth noting. 1 power attack had me ranked at 58,000. One or two more would have had me easily under 40,000.
    Last edited by J-manKometh96; 05-01-2015 at 02:23 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Just to add to my previous post, I have made one single deploy of an Aroura. That is all I will do this FL. As such, it should leave me in last place for the event. Depending on how ties are counted, it should give a fairly good idea of just how many participate.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My feed back, although old and already been said, why are we fighting for Italy? Again? Where is that thread? I'd like to bump it up to the top

As for frontline.... I deployed 1 auroa plane and the faction boost gave me 800 for a 400 power unit. And I'm sitting ranked 39,865th

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikelord View Post
    My feed back, although old and already been said, why are we fighting for Italy? Again? Where is that thread? I'd like to bump it up to the top

As for frontline.... I deployed 1 auroa plane and the faction boost gave me 800 for a 400 power unit. And I'm sitting ranked 39,865th
    Yep. Less than 40k accounts active, let alone real players.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Glad someone likes the update......guess that means they can log into their account. No such luck here! I have a first gen iPad and the app will not open at all. The start up screen stays on for a second or two the closes down.

Thanks Gree for either the advance warning that you would stop supporting the older devices or thanks for your outstanding testing department that verifies your updates are bug free. You screwed the pooch one way or another.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerlion View Post
    Yep. Less than 40k accounts active, .
    and AO is 0.1% of those

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sstuutss View Post
    and AO is 0.1% of those
    Sounds about right! ;^p

At the rate things are going I should get to 1% soon!
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13