Modern War Feedback (4/21/15)

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Modern War Feedback (4/21/15)

Community Manager
    Post Count

Exclamation Modern War Feedback (4/21/15)

Hello Modern War Community!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Modern War. Every other Tuesday we will sticky a new feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
    Customer Support
    Community Support
    Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Due to the community stating they disliked weekly feedback threads, we have changed the schedule to every two weeks.

Post Count
    In-Game Events:

Please bring back the original RB and cycle-specific temp boosts.

Post Count
    Would be nice to have commas on IOS, this reads better 65,498,461,684 than 65498461684.
    Modern War: Fist of Fingers - 645 016 519
    Modern War: Fist of Thumbs - 849 207 626

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I agree with both

Banned
    Post Count
    Bring health packs back

Post Count
    It would be nice to have an app that could help with determining the ROI for base building, etc.
    I loved the toolkit that was created a while back. Made the game more enjoyable.
    I would pay .99 cents for that (see a money making idea) if Gree would keep it up to date and synced to a profile.
    Might even buy gold again…but that’s a big wait an see.
    Modern War: Fist of Fingers - 645 016 519
    Modern War: Fist of Thumbs - 849 207 626

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Shutdown the game servers.

Post Count
    Dear gree, please give the corporate forum and Facebook moderators a raise. It can be written off as hazard pay..

Please listen to the developers when they tell you that what you propose either will not work or is going to upset the customers.

Also please fire the manager in charge of Modern War or whoever is telling the rest of the crew to keep doing what is going on now.

Everything else appears to be working "as planned" including the log in troubles on iPhone 5/6 with older player accounts, the impossble 'easy' rounds in Raid Boss and the lag causing misspent gold.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

I don't care for the new raid boss format. When you do trillions of damage and finish 2 of 3 parts, first was auto finished so all 3 finished, one would think the wrapper prize would be in reach. Not for most only one or two in my faction will get it. Some advice when people are having fun they spend more money. News flash Modern War is no longer fun to play. Tedious and boring come to mind now. The amount of players I have witnessed walk away from the game in the last few months is frightening. I wish you luck to stop the bleeding. You are going to need it I don't see it happening the way things are going now.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Please bring back the Boss from the March Madness Days. Yes, people will tap to gather those trinkets. All in all, that event hurt no one, not even your bottom line.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This is a stats based game right? Well how about allowing us to actually view what the stats are for the units in the box event! I'm on iOS and each item available to win only shows the firs few numbers. If you want me to drop a few gold bars on it I need to see what I'm getting.

Also please please please add some "," to players stats, my eyes are beyond broken trying to work it out!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Agree totally with the old Raid Boss and the request for display commas, and really, really, really need a confirm gold usage button.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Last RB event hurt you Gree. Our faction lost 2 more members. Please regroup and make easy and beginner obtainable to the majority. The middle class, in theory, is where your big income is.

Post Count
    Since war began, I'm getting lots of server errors on iOS.

Post Count
    Test faction declared 30 minutes ago. No match. Had Game Centre errors as well.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13