Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Hello Crime City Community!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Crime City. Every other Tuesday we will sticky a new feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
    Customer Support
    Community Support
    Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Due to the community stating they disliked weekly feedback threads, we have changed the schedule to every two weeks
    In-game events = too much gold
    Customer Support = too much nonsense
    Community Support = too many trolls
    Game Stability & Issues = too much gold

wow, that was easy. I should come here more often.....on second thought, nahh

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Due to the community stating they disliked weekly feedback threads, we have changed the schedule to every two weeks
    It's not that players didn't like the weekly feedback thread, everyone did, we didn't like the fact that it was ignored weekly. Ignoring it every two weeks doesn't make it better, either.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

"I doubt I'll ever spend another dollar on this game" - guru in 2012.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Just a friendly reminder to keep all feedback positive and constructive. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    "I doubt I'll ever spend another dollar on this game" - guru in 2012.
    Wow, digging deep. I've spent some since, and if ya want to make it personal, PM me. Check yourself & the topic of the thread ponyboy.

I cannot be the only person that thinks this RB theme is awesome.

Do Canadians not play this game?

Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    Just a friendly reminder to keep all feedback positive and constructive. Thanks.
    What if i have negative feedback?
    Surely feedback cannot be constructive if its only the positives you want!

I guess don't say it negatively?

Epic Boss - Loved how it became boring right away. Normally it's well into the 80s before it becomes monotonous but you'll topped yourselves by moving it down to the 30s.

Case Event - Liked the drop rate. Opened case to the very end & enjoyed the stat bump. Maybe next time I'll use gold to get #8.

Raid Boss - Good job on this cycle. Able to complete normal this time in house. Glad you spiked the min up too. Jumping for loot was becoming the final straw in this potentially time consuming game. I'm sure all the officers on teams that use jumpers enjoyed a little time off.

Leader Case Event - Is there a way you can just remove this from the game? I get tired of pretending it's not there.

LTQ - Perhaps you can find a way to make these relevant again. There is too much XP gain for the weapons it gives out. Especially when compared to other event stat weapons you've been handing out.

SLTQ - Enjoyed it this cycle.

SA - Good job on squashing the demon farming. Scores were getting ridiculous. Less numbers to have to track. After 10 I have to start using my toes & it's hard to tap the screen with my toes. All & all I enjoy the event.

Game Play - Please do something about the load time & pop ups. My lvl 200 is at least 1-2 mins to load while my mini opens right up. Clearing out the 4-8 pop up advertisements is rather annoying every time you log in.

Accomplices - You tell me...

There's my feedback so enjoy ignoring.

Space out the events more evenly and stop overlapping. Every cycle has around 10 events with no break in-between. This has caused numerous people to quit and has resulted in poor execution of events. Bug after bug for every event that I can recall with GREE rushing to fix something every time. How about trying something different; 5-6 week event cycle with a couple days off between events. It will give your staff more time to correctly implement an event the first time without typos, errors, glitches, etc... which in turn means thousands fewer tickets to CS. Also, figure out what you plan on doing with accomplices. It has been months now with no feedback from anyone at GREE. Communication works wonders when dealing with a frustrated customer base.

Any chance you guys can do a few more bug tests - how can lvl 5 bosses not drop rewards? how has that changed from one rb to the next, gree your back tracking meant to be making improvements not making it worse

Lower the health to qualify on RB on the higher levels.. All you did was discourage the lower level/stat people from participating and they aren't the reason why you changed it in the first place. That of course is assuming it was raised to discourage jumping.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickdee View Post
    Lower the health to qualify on RB on the higher levels.. All you did was discourage the lower level/stat people from participating and they aren't the reason why you changed it in the first place. That of course is assuming it was raised to discourage jumping.
    What it did was completely eliminate the need for jumping, and it slowed the rate of stat inflation caused by farming those high level bosses. You can still farm bosses, but now you'll have to do it at lower levels and accept that instead of gaining a billion stats from one event, it will only be closer to 650 million. Quel dommage.

Feedback regarding LTQ events:

The dinosaurs in charge of this event need to be brought up to speed with the rest of the game. The time and effort required to not even be able to complete the "normal" portion of the event is disproportional to the time and effort required to fully complete many other events that offer a greater reward or set of rewards.

Also, for LTQ events based upong completion of daily goals, failure to complete one daily goal makes the event unobtainable. Goals should be removed from the goals list if they are A) complete (already works this way) or B) mathematically and physically impossible to complete. If a goal requires an individual to invent time travel in order to complete, it has no business being on the goals list.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru. View Post
    My money is way more valuable than you think. You want it? Do ya? Stop forcing me to pay it, because I wont. I've spent thousands so far.. Make CC fun, exciting & competitive. Raid Boss as of 4/24 level 90 has a minimum of 909 million points!?!? Insane. Go ahead, beg for it because I would rather fall behind than pay for an unreachable goal. I am sure I speak for everyone here.
    Lmao, this is such a dumb post. No one is forcing you to spend and you're always behind and will never catch up to begin with. Lastly, you certainly don't speak for me, unlike yourself I'm not an idiot.
    Last edited by HavingFun; 04-28-2015 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Auto correct