Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandukan View Post
    Instead of spending such inordinate amount of time scrutinizing harmless banter how about putting a fraction of that effort into improving the gaming experience of your paying customers.
    I don't work for Gree, so I cant make changes into it. The Community Managers cant change in-game parameters as well. There are separate departments to handle this.

[QUOTE=Nighteg;1500370

4) If i login > visit a rivals hood (don't have to rob or attack) > then go to syndicate tab > members > open any syn member profile > the profile i'll see will be from the last rival i visited. If i want to see syn member's profile, i need to relogin.[/QUOTE]

This has been driving me crazy!!!!!
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Epic boss was good now but it should not become more difficult. Then almost no one is going to finish.

Get a plan for accomplices. People paid for them so you need to do something with them.the idea was to fight stat inflation. I guess it can be used for this again since you made the inflation only worse. Just dont make them 50% of battle outcome but maybe 30%

Having a hockey theme for a raid boss is beyond cool. Beyond cool.

Every time I see that Canuckles, my heart fills with joy.

Well done Gree. BLOODY WELL DONE!

Coolest Raid Boss ever, and it's not even close.

Hockey rules.

A bloody moose with a bloody hockey stick on the ice in a hockey rink?

Well that's just beyond awesome.

I like the art, too!
    At first I thought it was Joe Camel, heh.

Nice change from creepy dudes and busty, half-naked chicks.
    (no offense if you are a creep, busty or half-naked.)
    Line ID: clementine88

My money is way more valuable than you think. You want it? Do ya? Stop forcing me to pay it, because I wont. I've spent thousands so far.. Make CC fun, exciting & competitive. Raid Boss as of 4/24 level 90 has a minimum of 909 million points!?!? Insane. Go ahead, beg for it because I would rather fall behind than pay for an unreachable goal. I am sure I speak for everyone here.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru. View Post
    My money is way more valuable than you think. You want it? Do ya? Stop forcing me to pay it, because I wont. I've spent thousands so far.. Make CC fun, exciting & competitive. Raid Boss as of 4/24 level 90 has a minimum of 909 million points!?!? Insane. Go ahead, beg for it because I would rather fall behind than pay for an unreachable goal. I am sure I speak for everyone here.
    If you'd actually spent thousands you'd be able to hit 909 million points easily, so either you're more than stretching the truth, or you've spent extremely unwisely.

Originally posted by Weasel
    "If you'd actually spent thousands you'd be able to hit 909 million points easily, so either you're more than stretching the truth, or you've spent extremely unwisely."
    or youre new. Yeah I've spent at least over a thousand throughout the years. I've been around a very long time on CC. Yeah I wasn't on top of the whole fast paced changing of game platform crap that Gree does so I didn't join a syndicate when it came out. Screwed me, yeah. Purchased an account too, but I built my accounts through hard work and sacrifice for others in my syndicates. Stop running your fingers through your balding keys. You post too much here. Hit refresh...someone replied on your post =O
    Last edited by Guru.; 04-24-2015 at 06:07 PM. Reason: weasel, your name suits you.

or youre new. Yeah I've spent at least over a thousand throughout the years. I've been around a very long time on CC. Yeah I wasn't on top of the whole fast paced changing of game platform crap that Gree does so I didn't join a syndicate when it came out. Screwed me, yeah. Purchased an account too, but I built my accounts through hard work and sacrifice for others in my syndicates. Stop running your fingers through your balding keys. You post too much here. Hit refresh...someone replied on your post =O
    It really sounds like you've been doing almost everything the wrong way. Purchased accounts are a violation of the Terms of Service.

So you have indeed spent extremely unwisely, and that is in no way Gree's fault. Operator error and admitted ToS violation cannot be blamed on Gree in any way.

909 million? I force Attack for almost 1.3 billion and I've never spent a dime.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    It really sounds like you've been doing almost everything the wrong way. Purchased accounts are a violation of the Terms of Service.

So you have indeed spent extremely unwisely, and that is in no way Gree's fault. Operator error and admitted ToS violation cannot be blamed on Gree in any way.
    Haha and you are a prominent figure in the community, thank god you are here to set us all straight! Your words are garbage and stray way too far away from what I have said. Thanks for your useless feedback!

Haha and you are a prominent figure in the community, thank god you are here to set us all straight! Your words are garbage and stray way too far away from what I have said. Thanks for your useless feedback!

It's not how much money/gold you spend that gets you far, it's how you spend it..
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000