Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    I don't agree for the record. Jumping exploits RB.

This is a syndicate event, not a meet & greet.

You wanna make friends?
    Chat it up during SA, or in a chat app.
    Join one of the jump rooms on GM.. you are in the minority.

The reason people are jumping is because gree made RB impossible for most syndicates to even complete normal level the last few cycles. Because of jumping of previous RB you will see less jumping this go round. Why? Because players were able to build their raw stats up which in the long run will benefit there own syndicate. Just because others are playing the game better than you does not mean it exploits RB.

People like easy goals and free stuff. No surprise there. The only question is whether GREE wants us doing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Big fan of RB jumping. Allows one to farm as much as possible...and if I can help other people out in the process, then great!

I find it strange that the people that are anti-jumpers are in syndicates that actually require them to finish goals.
    Last edited by Blaggard; 04-22-2015 at 08:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.
    This has been reported as a bug but was ignored by customer support. I'm counting on you to explain the bug to them.

The EB legendary level 3/10 where you only have 75 minutes to finish has a bug (and levels 5, 7 and 9 probably also).

The goals list does not show there is reduced time to finish the goal, it is always at 2 hours.

See the screenshots.
    Correction: see the screenshots in my ticket #2383007, I keep getting an error when I try to upload them here.

TIA
    Gunther
    Gunny

Quote Originally Posted by gunny22 View Post
    This has been reported as a bug but was ignored by customer support. I'm counting on you to explain the bug to them.

The EB legendary level 3/10 where you only have 75 minutes to finish has a bug (and levels 5, 7 and 9 probably also).

The goals list does not show there is reduced time to finish the goal, it is always at 2 hours.

See the screenshots.
    Correction: see the screenshots in my ticket #2383007, I keep getting an error when I try to upload them here.

TIA
    Gunther
    That's not a bug. You always have a maximum of two hours to complete a boss before it escapes. If you can't tell time or use a stop watch, you don't deserve to finish the goal. It's not up to Gree to hold your hand every step of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    That's not a bug. You always have a maximum of two hours to complete a boss before it escapes. If you can't tell time or use a stop watch, you don't deserve to finish the goal. It's not up to Gree to hold your hand every step of the way.
    I see they finally took all my advice. Welcome back, weasel!
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.

Bring back accomplices. C; Raid boss is on point, keep it up.

Please don't make harder the raid boss. Bring back tiers to epic boss. Make realistic goals for SA. Unlock all syndicate events. The 300 epic bosses per day should be only 3 days as it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo Benassi View Post
    Bring back tiers to epic boss.
    Tiers for epic boss creates a game where there is an advantage to be gained by not playing and an unjust punishment awarded for those who do play. That is illogical and counterintuitive.

Please keep the one-tier-fits-all epic boss. This is the way it should have been since day 1. Special events should be the same event for everyone. Player level should only be relevant in the "classic" portion of the game.

Few bugs:

1) Integer overflow (or whatever that's called). We've encountered this a lot in cc, now i've also encountered this with the "collect all" button. Once you collect more than 2,147,483,647 in a single collection, you start seeing a negative number.
    2) Shoreline on android - NPCs CAN'T step on the brown pier. They can only walk on the "asphalt" upper section of the map. This bug exists for a long time.
    3) When someone requests to join our syn, i cannot see his profile. It was a bug that came with 6.0, then fixed, and now broken again. Android.
    4) If i login > visit a rivals hood (don't have to rob or attack) > then go to syndicate tab > members > open any syn member profile > the profile i'll see will be from the last rival i visited.
    If i want to see syn member's profile, i need to relogin.

Kingdom Age has a PvP event. Can we please have one, too?

(@Nighteg above, I hope you sent in a ticket with those bugs to CS.)
    Line ID: clementine88

Community Support:

Why do we have an "Off Topic" subforum if we can't go off topic there?

Fun is a valuable thing! Have some!
    Line ID: clementine88

Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Community Support:

Why do we have an "Off Topic" subforum if we can't go off topic there?

Fun is a valuable thing! Have some!
    Naming and shaming is not allowed on the forum, even in the off topic section. You should know this by now.

Just let it go, VL... None of the mods know who tramp stamp was, so they don't get it. I've learned better than to try to explain.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    Naming and shaming is not allowed on the forum, even in the off topic section. You should know this by now.
    Explain how you can name and shame ANONYMOUS posters on a website? Most of these people are safely tucked away behind proxies and firewalls.
    You guys created this straw man to protect.

Instead of spending such inordinate amount of time scrutinizing harmless banter how about putting a fraction of that effort into improving the gaming experience of your paying customers.
    Always Famous......