Page 1 of 2 12 Last

[Player Appreciation Month] Design An Epic Boss Voting!

Many thanks to everyone who participated by submitting a design (or designs) to the Design An Epic Boss Contest, both here on the forums, and via email! All the entries were amazing and as usual the choice for the top ten was incredibly hard, so if you don't see your entry up here, please know that we still loved it! Over the next weeks and months our Social Media team (the fabulous Tadaaah) will be sharing some of the awesome artwork that was submitted. So be sure to follow our Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr!

Voting Rules:

• Voting will be open until the 27th.
    • Please only vote once (note: only one vote per IP is allowed for this contest)
    • The winner will be announced on the 28th!
    • Prizes will be distributed by April 30th!

Please review all finalists before casting your vote!

The Goddess of the East

Element: Fire/Spirit

The Goddess of fire, and the home.
    This Goddess has two sides to her personality, docile and aggressive.
    Her docile and gentle side is displayed in her duties as a protector of the homeland.
    Her aggressive and vicious nature is exposed when her home is challenged, it is said she shows no mercy when slaughtering the enemy.
    She personifies the playfulness, grace, affection, and cunning of a cat as well as the fierce power of a lioness.

Anubis

Siren/UNIUS ( you-ne-us)

Unius is a very majestic white unicorn with bright blue eyes fluorescent purple main and tail gold plated armor with wing like spikes out of each shoulder also she wears a gold trim brown hooded cloak the d****s over her body she also has a very distinctive mark on her left hip it is three blue diamonds her weapons of choice in right hand she holds A purple and blue glowing sphere in left hand she holds a Silver sword that has a glowing blue gem in the center. She is spirit water or possibly spirit earth

Awoken Phoenix

Origin:
    There was once a Prince that wanted to be a wizard. He was practicing his magic skills. but one of his spells did go wrong and burned the forest. everything got burned down. Accept a white tree in the middle. The Prince took a look to the tree and was surprised. The tree was not burned not even a single bit was coaled away. The Prince was so surprised and saw an opportunity. He made a bird out of the tree and transformed him into his companion. What he didn't knew was that the effect of the tree turned backwards and the wood of the bird got coaled. And since then the bird became Awoken.

How he look like:
    The Phoenix is made from wood, To be precise from Coaled wood.
    The meaning is that he is still be in the progress of burned coal. so u see steam from him away.
    The glowing parts (orange, yellow) are the part that should be glowing since its still burning. the rest of the body is just white wood with carbonised pieces.

Elemental:
    I think Wind/Fire should be a good option. there are other combinations that could as well since its made from wood.

Beauty can be a weapon, too, especially that of...

Eris!

Goddess of chaos and discord, she uses her ability to manipulate people to do her bidding, and her attractive body is too powerful to resist her manipulations. She is a cunning enchantress who always brings chaos wherever she goes!

Her golden hair can be collected to craft the Epic Armor, "Vesture of Discord".

Element: Air/Earth

Valurq

Elements: Spirit and Wind

THE SILENT DOLL

She has no mouth and can only express herself with an ax to the face of whoever tries to talk to her. Deeply misunderstood, all she wants is to be the only being with fee will in existence, by killing everyone else, that's all.

Drops candy (not like she can eat it)

Suggested Elements: Spirit/Air

Mecha Hunchback

Elements: Earth/Spirit

Description: The scientific, DR.CRAIG was experimenting with the hunchback captured awhile ago. he was trying to mutated it to create a strong and powerful servant to serve him using the old cathedral as his lab.

One pouring rain night while he was sleeping and the hunchback started to go crazy and rampaged through his lab. The doctor trapped it on the roof and got the idea to use electric to shock it down. But the lightening was too strong, too powerful.

It made the hunchback and mechanical part of the old clocks of the cathedral to fuse together created a gigantic mecha monster with part of human skin left from the lightening burn.

Caecius - The Fifth Ancient Dragon

Backstory :
    A long time ago there were'nt only Phyrus, Notus, Boreas and Eurus. There was the fifth ancient dragon, the most ferocious one, Caecius; The despicable northeastern wind's explosive dragon. And after the fallen of the four ancient dragons, Caecius has arrived to knight's kingdom after an eternal sleep not to avenge them but to terrorize the world. He has a power of explosion due to his ability to project hidrogen (air) and fire.
    He dropped napalm scale when defeated, and can be used to craft Armor of Caecius/Spitfire Dragongear

Artwork

Link
    http://i.imgur.com/mlDRDIp.jpg

Suggested Element :
    Fire/Air

Patchànka

Patchànka is a feline shaman that could use fire and spirit elements.

My vote is on Gaecius. He looks amazing and would be awesome for the final ancient dragon to reawaken once again! Bit sad my didn't get in "Crycinerator', but great job to the top 10! Like I said, my vote is on Gaecius! Good luck!
    -=KablocksKnD=-
    YouTuber of many things!
    Join out guild - Daddys Girl
    Contact me on LINE - sinkersrs
    If you need any help, contact me in any possible way including LINE, FB, Twitter or through PM's here in the Forums!
    Have a nice day!

I really liked the design on Anubis. Reminds me of "Exodia" from "Yu-Gi-Oh".

Plus, even though I have a finalist entry in this contest, I didn't vote on it. Mine is Eris, by the way.

I voted for Anubis.

I dont know if its only on my device but there's only 9 entry to be voted on the voting page. The #10 entry, Patchanka is missing

Once Patchanka is actually added to the list of finalists on the voting link, it has mine.
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!