View Poll Results: Will you collect this armor?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I will try for the +

11 24.44%
  • Maybe, if I can do it in time.

12 26.67%
  • Fodder for me.

1 2.22%
  • Nope not enough time.

21 46.67%
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Well I really won't be able to do it this time since now my Knights' health isnt regenerating properly. Gained a whopping 18 health since last night. Just no way to do much of anything now.

Quote Originally Posted by gardibolt View Post
    Well I really won't be able to do it this time since now my Knights' health isnt regenerating properly. Gained a whopping 18 health since last night. Just no way to do much of anything now.
    Try a reinstall perhaps?
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

Quote Originally Posted by gardibolt View Post
    Maybe try filing a ticket to "GREE Costumer Support" or pm Clementine, Bolt, or Relic to report your canned message (if it is canned, which is a 99.9% to 100% chance) or to 'speed up' the process since they work for GREE perhaps?
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

The problem with your post tho, Ant, is that heroic is only up for a few more days, not months. (Which is about how long it would take their "customer support" to help him out). I hope you find the solution to this problem as you and everyone else knows filing a ticket will do absolutely nothing right now... but 4-5 months down the road they might help you out.

You guys shouldn't blame them - they are not making enough money because there are too many 'free' players! We don't pay enough to keep the game alive, let alone fund decent customer service!

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    You guys shouldn't blame them - they are not making enough money because there are too many 'free' players! We don't pay enough to keep the game alive, let alone fund decent customer service!
    Well you can't blame us as the player base, I mean as Clementine or some CM stated "we recently lost some workers on the 'Costumer Support Team' ", which is to say from 3 workers down to 1 member, so GREE should maybe not be so GREEdy and not set low salary caps and at least give their 'Costumer Support' a few more workers to deal with the customer support. I mean GREE wastes their money on the programmers, not the customer support (which is there main problem, currently) and if they improve their Customer Support they can fire some programmers as GREE doesn't really add 'new features' into the game anyways.
    Last edited by Ant venom; 04-26-2015 at 07:18 PM.

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

If I'd be a shareholder, I'd fire some of the managers responsible for running down this game that much within just 1 year, and at the same time, constantly pissing off and turning away their player base, this is really the weirdest form of management and the most extreme form of shortsightedness I've seen in a long time.
    Firing those individuals would certainly free up significant funds that could be used to improve customer support, game design and gradually win back the player base.

Holy ....

I got normal crappy drop rates in first few days of this heroic event about 40%. And got first 6 crystals and was looking ok to craft in time.
    Then I got 6 frags in a row on the desert LV and though cool I might be able to push for plus version. Then bam gree did something and frags dried up. It's been almost 2 days since I got a frag and I'm currently 0 from 40 tries.
    I tried everything.
    Power hit / no power hit
    Tried 6 diff areas
    Tried doing same one over and over.

It just will not drop a shard and now I don't think I will even get the basic version.

What the hell is going on. There's no point putting in a support ticket cause they will not answer it.
    If I try my best for rest of event and don't get the armor then I think it's time like many of you are doing.
    Find another game.

Gree what's going on

I had the same problem with drop rate last Heroic Mode , KingJason . FInally I had to use abt 60 gems to get the plus in time
    But this time , drop rate is fine to me , abt 40% . Since we play in the same patch , I think Gree didn't do anything . It's just abt luck

Don't expect much of GREE, they see you almost getting the armor for free, they turn off the switch for fragments, they see loss but not profit, fragment button off. GREE likes to see profit, they disaGREE to loss and absolutely aGREE 100% to profit and GREEdiness, so if you don't spend gems, you are sunk.

Oh, look. the new Epic Boss is the EXACT SAME ELEMENTS. Now Specter's Shroud is an outdated fuse.

My thoughts exactly. They're not even trying to hide their greed anymore

London, England, the UK -'Capital of the World' ;-)
    Managed to get the + Armour with 16 hours to spare this time - as opposed to 14 & 5 hours for previous two Heroic Modes . With a number of 5*+ - especially those two Element ones - in my inventory, it's made Heroic mode easier & much less stressful I find . I know not everyone can play 24/7 like I can , but I do think it will get easier for most players .

Hmm, new epic boss armor at 1518/2072 might actually be tanky enough to be worth maxing for use in heroic mode.

edit: of course after a useful epic boss armor, I now give it at least a 30% chance that one of the next 2 Heroic armors will have the same element combo to troll us, so I'll be maxing other armors before crafting this one...
    Last edited by Marco_; 05-06-2015 at 12:49 AM.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration