Thread: why?!?

why?!?

so so many times i use my fodder armors to lvl my epics and legendary + armors and spend large amount of gold doing so amd then i log out as normal. then when i log back in all of my fodder armors are back in my inventory and none of my lvl progress is there anymore but yet all of my gold is still gone and i want to know why. i have expressed my concern over this many times and i never get an answer. im very upset over this poor customer service and i know im not alone. so can someone please tell me why this is happening?

I dunno but maybe file a ticket? Although u might need to wait another 2-3 months so maybe u should give ur canned message is u got one to Relic via pm.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

I used to have this same problem and there are ways to "force save" ur progress. Before u log off, either change your name or donate to the guild bank. When I did 1 of those 2 methods it fixed the problem and saved my progress each time, but u have to rememver to do it. It seems to happen on older devices, as when I bought my new device I havent encountered that problem. Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by Chad Skiles View Post
    so so many times i use my fodder armors to lvl my epics and legendary + armors and spend large amount of gold doing so amd then i log out as normal. then when i log back in all of my fodder armors are back in my inventory and none of my lvl progress is there anymore but yet all of my gold is still gone and i want to know why. i have expressed my concern over this many times and i never get an answer. im very upset over this poor customer service and i know im not alone. so can someone please tell me why this is happening?
    Your game progress syn with KnD server in few kind of situation. Levelling up armour is not one of the situation. If you need to ensure your game progress is saved. Donate $10,000 to your guild or fuse an item.
    IGN: Spmort
    The Untouchables

Thanks for the hints about fusing/contributing, will try that. I had this a couple times last week when leveling two armors.

I got Revelation Robes from fusion and leveled it a bit before logging off. Next time I started the game it was rolled back to the fused Revelation, the screen where it just was created. Would have been really sad to lose it.

Quote Originally Posted by Regretz View Post
    I used to have this same problem and there are ways to "force save" ur progress. Before u log off, either change your name or donate to the guild bank. When I did 1 of those 2 methods it fixed the problem and saved my progress each time, but u have to rememver to do it. It seems to happen on older devices, as when I bought my new device I havent encountered that problem. Hope this helps!
    I too had this problem and used the force save method on my secondary device. However, the problem started showing up even with this force save technique - I lost half day's effort crafting basic armors on 4 forges every 5 minutes. Even the guild messages showed proof that I had done name change, yet it still reverted progress. At that point I promptly quit my second account and haven't looked back. Bottom line - if you have the means, simply buy or use a different device for this game.

High Commander of Guild Extreme - recruiting active players - http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ition-Alliance

London, England, the UK -'Capital of the World' ;-)
    You can 'force save' by changing your Knight's hair/eye colour or Gender before logging off as well .
    Only have had problems recently when game crashes - time 'rolls back' & this can be both a help & hidderence during Heroic mode for example: Complete a Area & get a shard dropped. Game then crashes, you reload to find yourself back of 5th of 6th stage of that Heroic Area, but on less hit points! Kill the End Boss AGAIN and then you DO NOT get a Shard dropped !!! It's happend the other way around as well, but of course not so frequently ... :-/ Very annoying regardless ...