View Poll Results: Will you collect this armor?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I will try for the +

11 24.44%
  • Maybe, if I can do it in time.

12 26.67%
  • Fodder for me.

1 2.22%
  • Nope not enough time.

21 46.67%
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    And according to their Q&A last week, GREE is NEVER going to extend Heroic Mode.

EVER.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Sandelis View Post
    And according to their Q&A last week, GREE is NEVER going to extend Heroic Mode.
    EVER.
    It was stated as follows:

- As long as players actively participate with the current setup we have no plans on extending Heroic Mode.
    They didn't say never.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    No company with a management to be taken halfway serious and with a plan to keep or even increase their customer base would treat their customers as bad and ignorant as they do.
    Well, reading through google play store comments of games advertised through "free gem" videos, Gree unfortunately seems to be a very average (pay2win) mobile game company, so that treatment is more common than you would think...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

^ we are all sheep. and knd is not getting smaller.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Just popped in to see - if by some miracle - anyone from Gree had taken the opportunity to listen to their increasingly frustrated (albeit loyal) user base since my last go-around. I'll say I'm not surprised that they've continued to turn a blind eye to the frustrations of their long-tail players. Somewhat disappointed but not surprised.

I stopped spending real money on the game at the first signs of the Heroic Mode bait-and-switch strategy. It was a hard habit to break but having done so I am better off financially and even emotionally for it.

A game needs to be a fun and challenging distraction for me personally. Once it's run off panicked into a spiral of cynical greed and frustration it loses its place in my life.

Gree is a spoiled child rewarded with sweets and pats to the head by flustered guardians. That will not change, I'm afraid, until the lot of us turn our backs and simply walk away.

Quote Originally Posted by stankNord View Post
    A game needs to be a fun and challenging distraction for me personally. Once it's run off panicked into a spiral of cynical greed and frustration it loses its place in my life.
    It is challenging I think that's the point. Previously, the casual gamer (like myself) was able to complete the + version within the 30 day time limit. That might have thrown off the balance of armor power, which why it is shorter.

Got mine crafting last night...
    ~ YourDarkAngel2 ~

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    It is challenging I think that's the point. Previously, the casual gamer (like myself) was able to complete the + version within the 30 day time limit. That might have thrown off the balance of armor power, which why it is shorter.
    Actually, it was meant to bring BACK the balance of power to the F2P players. Realizing this, GREE(d) shortened the event so the balance would be dissolved, so the heavy spenders can have access to the armor, while ftp players will never get even FOUR starcrystals within the time limit.

i got it done in three-ish days and only spent maybe 20 gems.. and they were earned in arena
    ~ YourDarkAngel2 ~

Quote Originally Posted by yourdarkangel2 View Post
    i got it done in three-ish days and only spent maybe 20 gems.. and they were earned in arena
    Aaaah the joy of a drop rate of above 15%, Lol
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

How much time did those of you that got it spend, and how strong were your armors and accessories?
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

ohh, i didnt think of that.. im lvl 200 somthin.. and most of my gear totals in the 3000s
    ~ YourDarkAngel2 ~

Oh, I didn't even bother with Heroic Mode, I think I can do Matha dn according to it, bothering with it isn't worth it.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

I have taken it pretty easy for this one as I can complete it whenever (perm level ups)
    but the drop rates are reaaallllyy terrible lol.
    I had a streak of 10 back to back yesterday and that still put me below 30% for the day.

I think 35 or so fragments left, way too many level ups though for what I have. Not worth the armor at all, I must agree with Ant.
    Using the following on this account:
    Hellguard+ (3.9k/4.0k)
    Bonesaw (2.8k/3.8k)
    Tiamat (3.9k/3.6k)
    Peacock/Permafrost
    Stalwart+
    Guardians+

Others I don't use as they cover everything
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

Went through a surprising streak of drop luck yesterday, so might actually get the non-plus crafting more than 24 hours before the end of the whole event...
    Might try a plus run in about a month after first maxing a few armors, improving my rings and amulets (still all lvl 1 now) , noting down for myself exp vs health use for different locations etc. (also have 500+ health pots; will probably burn through most of them then). And of course need to find a weekend where I have nothing better to do than Heroic grinding...
    Right now my setup only lets me do half a level of exp from my 6 knights at Heroic, so pretty short of constant levelups.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration