Raid boss and your team - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Raid boss playability

Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • Overall fair and has been a delight

9 8.41%
  • Ridiculous and unreasonable, change it back to the old format that no one asked you to differ from

65 60.75%
  • A change is as good as a holiday, good to see new life breathed into the event

6 5.61%
  • **shakes head** wtf?!?

27 25.23%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Raid boss and your team

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I hate the new boss event but i do like that they made it harder. The lower levels of the boss event should have been easier. Its not right that the lower factions could not finish off any of the bosses. Masters should be a challenge for the bigger factions but easy and beginner levels should be able to be finished by almost all factions.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    we did a first for our faction and joined a jumper room and farmed a (blank) ton of bosses

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Thats probably the best way to do it.

Banned
    Post Count
    I preferred the harder bosses in the RB last cycle. They were more fairly laid out, lower teams could still participate and could use some gold to get further, as well as the top teams. I never had a problem with increased health but the beginner boss was definitely not a beginners boss. It was an obvious gold buying push by gree and that is what turned many off and made some players quit. Gree is a company of quantity over quality, it's a backward business model.