Raid boss and your team

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Raid boss playability

Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • Overall fair and has been a delight

9 8.41%
  • Ridiculous and unreasonable, change it back to the old format that no one asked you to differ from

65 60.75%
  • A change is as good as a holiday, good to see new life breathed into the event

6 5.61%
  • **shakes head** wtf?!?

27 25.23%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Raid boss and your team

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Raid boss and your team

I would like to know how far your faction has got in this RB, state your faction level top 1, top 10 and how far you have got in this raid boss.
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Top 1000 (most of my team has quit and we have sunk pretty low). Untouchable 0 raid boss kills total

Post Count
    I would have much rather seen a new boss event instead of this bull****. They need to change it back asap

Banned
    Post Count
    I do not like the new RB. But in a top 20 team and we are on 24/25 right now. It's been pretty easy but takes about an hour to kill the master RB bosses

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It was literally the only event no one complained about. They sure fixed that

Post Count
    Not even bothered, playing boom beach task forces & CoC instead which equal actuall tactics and thought as to how and where you atk rather than tap tap tap tap tap tap u lose, tap tap tap tap tap tap u lose, tap sorry better luck next time
    485046391 & 565411567

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Yeah I play coc n DomiNations and empire z. All have excellent service.

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    top 75 faction we doing normal will touch into prestige and they are making all events only winnable by top 5-10%.. the whales so to speak.. stated many times gree wanted this title dead and their actions only support my theories.. thinning out the whales and thinning out the pond of free to light spenders and pretty much eliminateing all new players within a week or so of trying game.. rome the buildings are burning and your people are being slaughtered in the streets.. what ya gonna do

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    We were top 500 (450ish). A lot quit recently including me. They got zero kills. What was once a favorite event became hated.
    A strange game! The only winning move is not to play.—War Games (1983)

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.—Voltaire

Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.—Vernon Howard

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any.—Alice Walker

To complain is nonacceptance of what is...change it, leave it, or accept it. All else is madness.—Eckhart Tolle

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jg48 View Post
    I do not like the new RB. But in a top 20 team and we are on 24/25 right now. It's been pretty easy but takes about an hour to kill the master RB bosses
    Good to here from a top team player who can get it done. what are the stats of your teams DL? Atk and def

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Top 500, never killed one. Team gave up, and we are all probably quitting for good. A once top 200 team with a full 60 members now has maybe 15 left that give a crap. All others have walked away.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    GREE admitted that the Boss health levels during section 1 were too high.

They changed the health levels in section 2 and 3.

They awarded everyone the section 1 prize.

That to me seems like very good customer service. They listened, reacted and rectified.

As for the new look of the event, that's a positive step too. Variety is good.

And finally (and once again I'll get berated for this), these events should be very hard to participate in and super-hard to finish. Modern War is free, but to become really strong you must pay. Simple.

My faction finished section 3 in a matter of hours because we've all chosen to spend money over the years.

Only the top factions, who have all chosen to spend their own money, should be capable of finishing the top levels of events. It's called Masters for a reason.

If you want to complete these higher levels, spend more money. Simple.

If you want to play gold free, then fine, go for it. But you will (quite rightly) never get the same rewards as those who pay.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    But surely you must agree one kill should be achievable for all factions on beginner mode?. I don't care how big the bee in your bonnet is with whiners, it was completely ridiculous and I am afraid you will be in the minority if you think new players to a game (if say they signed up last week) could not participate in events in anyway shape or form.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    But surely you must agree one kill should be achievable for all factions on beginner mode?. I don't care how big the bee in your bonnet is with whiners, it was completely ridiculous and I am afraid you will be in the minority if you think new players to a game (if say they signed up last week) could not participate in events in anyway shape or form.
    Bam Bam, I'm afraid our opinions on this game will always be polar opposites. That's fine, until I complete my army of killer robots to destroy all those who oppose me, I have to accept people have their own opinions......

The unavoidable truth is that the game 'is what it is'. I don't think Gree have ever tried to portray themselves as a 'not for profit' organisation. I can guarantee you that behind the scenes, Gree will be monitoring a full range of KPIs and will react as every (successful) company does and move the goalposts as often as they can until it affects revenue and profit.

I could be totally wrong and Gree could be about to go into liquidation, and if they do, I'm sure there will be lots of game developers offering to buy the IP rights for MW.

But for now, this game requires people to spend to have any meaningful level of success. Throughout all the similar posts to this I've made, where I have almost always been in the minority, I simply cannot understand why people still complain. Anyone can chose to;

1) Play for free
    2) Pay to play
    3) Don't play

Maybe I'm wrong, but from my perspective, whilst I enjoy this game (which I certainly do), I'll choose option 2. When I get bored of it, I'll chose option 3.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by robmurphy View Post
    GREE admitted that the Boss health levels during section 1 were too high.

They changed the health levels in section 2 and 3.

They awarded everyone the section 1 prize.

That to me seems like very good customer service. They listened, reacted and rectified.

As for the new look of the event, that's a positive step too. Variety is good.

And finally (and once again I'll get berated for this), these events should be very hard to participate in and super-hard to finish. Modern War is free, but to become really strong you must pay. Simple.

My faction finished section 3 in a matter of hours because we've all chosen to spend money over the years.

Only the top factions, who have all chosen to spend their own money, should be capable of finishing the top levels of events. It's called Masters for a reason.

If you want to complete these higher levels, spend more money. Simple.

If you want to play gold free, then fine, go for it. But you will (quite rightly) never get the same rewards as those who pay.
    You dont understand. We are not saying we want to finish Master for free. If you can, then good, go for it but we are saying BEGINNER, EASY and NORMAL should be easy for those who are active players. Only when you cross into prestige should more be expected of you. The fact it Raid Boss is completely unplayable no matter who you are and unless you have deep pockets, then **** you, you're not welcomed. Thats the problem here. No new player can get into the game without relying heavily on other players. No one wants to finish master for free, we just want to be able to do "easy" with the stats we earned over the years.