Over 2 months ago you made the equipment useless. Its time to bring it back to live

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Over 2 months ago you made the equipment useless. Its time to bring it back to live

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Over 2 months ago you made the equipment useless. Its time to bring it back to live

Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Soldiers!

Exciting update: Beginning with World Domination, Germany, Soldier Equipment will no longer factor into battle calculations. Though all Soldier Equipment you've recruited will still remain in your inventory, battle calculations will be calculated using only Army Stats. We hope you enjoy the classic World Domination and build the strongest army to dominate and defeat! More details to come on how Soldier Equipment will be used to enhance your army.

Thank you for all your feedback on Modern War features. We continue to integrate your comments into our game development - striving to provide you with an enjoyable gaming experience.
    This message was posted more than 2 months ago. If case Gree has forgotten, just a friendly reminder. When will be able to use the equipment again??

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dutch Republic View Post
    This message was posted more than 2 months ago. If case Gree has forgotten, just a friendly reminder. When will be able to use the equipment again??
    Just a friendly reminder;

...please no more Equipment 'friendly reminders'.

In case you haven't forgotten, Equipment ruined Modern War for many people.

Not saying I am one of them, but I think the community consensus was unanimous.......No more Equipment.

Hopefully GREE didn't read this thread, and will continue trying to forget....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I Will Merc You View Post
    Just a friendly reminder;

...please no more Equipment 'friendly reminders'.

In case you haven't forgotten, Equipment ruined Modern War for many people.

Not saying I am one of them, but I think the community consensus was unanimous.......No more Equipment.

Hopefully GREE didn't read this thread, and will continue trying to forget....
    Likely a troll, yes everybody soundly told gree to kill the equipment and they actually listened and did.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    I liked the equipment. I too wish they would work it back into the game.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Equipment sucked!!!!
    Last edited by Bolt; 04-20-2015 at 03:12 PM. Reason: language

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dutch Republic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    I liked the equipment. I too wish they would work it back into the game.
    I wonder if there is an equipment glitch out there, that players are eager to "try" just for fun of course

Post Count
    Leave equipment burned and buried. worst "improvement" in the history of the game, and given other "improvements" we've seen, that says it all.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    yes everybody soundly told gree to kill the equipment and they actually listened and did.
    I dont believe it. They had plenty of feedback before hand and rolled it out anyway, they just couldn't get it to work right so they were forced to bin it. Then they spinit as listening, just like the skill point reset, nothing to do with listening, just the only way they could come up with to fix a major gruck-up.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Time for a poll now everybody has had time to cool off and think about equipment and temp boosts
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The problem was implementation, as usual. Had it been given a purpose other than to squeeze gold and negate everyone's previous progress, it would have been ok.

I say bring it back but do it with additional game play feature. First off don't force people to do boring tedious LTQ and FLTQ to obtain it. Get rid of those events. Make equipment available for purchase with game cash or valor and loot drops from events. Strong equipment can be sold via gold or as top event placement prizes.

New purpose for equipment. Have a new raid function. Player vs player using only equipment. However you aren't raiding for money. If you win you can "steal" a persons trinkets (units). Not any current units or even future units won from events. A new line of weak to super strong cash and valor units. This "special" line of units can be stolen by a stronger player (more equipment). If you attempt a raid and lose (based only on equipment) then you will lose a random unit from this "line of special units". Or even steal each other's equipment as part of the feature.

If implemented properly it can be fun, add gameplay value, and not negate any real core aspects of the existing model.
    Last edited by Evil Mastermind; 04-20-2015 at 05:55 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    That is a neat idea and would probably be fun if ANY other game developer was in control of MW. I'm sure that the current staff would only succeed in locking players out, or worse.

I really can't see much point in trying to add anything new to this game, as long as Gree owns it. The downward spiral has gone on too long...and it is really picking up speed these days.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I think it is coming back.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Just say no to equipment.

Banned
    Post Count
    Say no to equipment coming back

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Say no to equipment coming back, using CAPITAL LETTERS.