Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    I still don't understand what the point of this thread is. So Longbeard explains how this game is a strip act and how stripping makes it so that ur win ratio is horrible (no relation whatsoever) then he explains how he strips but the point is the scoring system, Longbeard maybe change the Title cause ur title now has no relation whatsover about your point.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by ramuh View Post
    It is a game based off points earned not win losses. Its the way it always has been. These guilds put up the gems even for big losses. Dont compain about something you openly admit to doing yourself becausr you dont do it as well as others
    It is indeed a game based on points. But in the current setup stripped battles are delivering more points then normal wars. Now, with the new engine, it gets so ridiculous that people don't even wear armors anymore.

Yes, gemming is the key to Knights & Dragons, I have no issue with that. My issue is that the new engine makes a mockery of the game. Just have some epics and 2 fusion armors and stay stripped the whole war. Why do you need new armors? Just get naked and win.
    Looking for an active guild? Join Phoenix Lord. Phoenix Lord is part of Legacy an active family of FTP and gem guilds. We have place for every kind and level of active player. Helping you to grow and enjoy the game.

Grabing popcorn and waiting for rookeye1's post talking about how awful and soulless stripping is ( I don't strip either and that's not sarcastic speech)
    OTB Yeezy

LINE ID: sanctified93

Quote Originally Posted by Kakarot View Post
    Grabing popcorn and waiting for rookeye1's post talking about how awful and soulless stripping is ( I don't strip either and that's not sarcastic speech)
    Same here, I can't believe that someone with their right mind would repeat exactly what someone did who got embarassed. I wonder if Longbeard is Roookey1 or her famioy member, maybe husband.

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

There are many reasons that a guild loose
    because they don't have enough online ppl
    or they let another guild win ( i.e , they are sure that they will stay in that ribbon or medal , so no need to play hard more )
    or they realise that they can't win , so they loose to save gems for another match
    the number of matches a guild loose or win doesn't tell you all about how they play . You better understand that , you silly , lol

@dust

We're talkin about wins/losses compared to final rank in a EW, and ur callin the guilds "loose". What exactly makes a guild "loose", and how does it pertain to this thread?

oh , my bad I mean , loose a match . English is not my native language , so sometimes I may have mistake in using words

@Dust, u mean 'lose'?

The truth is that Gree can put things in place to prevent stripping, they just choose not to. Think about it. During a strip match, each attack takes a few seconds. Less time per attack means more gems you can spend in an hour. Why would Gree stop that? They make more money because of strips.

Though I know they would never do it, here are some steps Gree can take to eliminate strips:

1. Require GMs and all Officers to always have 3 knights in their arena lineup
    2. Do not allow fusion boosts to be equipped for battle
    3. Require GMs and Officers of a guild currently ranked in the top 100 to equip 4* armors and up to all 3 knights in their arena lineup

The logic can be tweaked to something to only allow players to equip maxed 4* or higher OR only allow weaker players to equip their 6 strongest armors. Of course as I mentioned earlier, why would Gree take money out of their own pockets by slowing down gem spending?
    Rushka Empire [Android]

Currently recruiting: Level 100+
    Officer Rank: N/A
    Line ID: scabitron

Quote Originally Posted by Scabs View Post
    The truth is that Gree can put things in place to prevent stripping, they just choose not to. Think about it. During a strip match, each attack takes a few seconds. Less time per attack means more gems you can spend in an hour. Why would Gree stop that? They make more money because of strips.

Though I know they would never do it, here are some steps Gree can take to eliminate strips:

1. Require GMs and all Officers to always have 3 knights in their arena lineup
    2. Do not allow fusion boosts to be equipped for battle
    3. Require GMs and Officers of a guild currently ranked in the top 100 to equip 4* armors and up to all 3 knights in their arena lineup

The logic can be tweaked to something to only allow players to equip maxed 4* or higher OR only allow weaker players to equip their 6 strongest armors. Of course as I mentioned earlier, why would Gree take money out of their own pockets by slowing down gem spending?
    The problem with your idea is that top 100 is inconsistent and if a stripping guild suddenly gained enough points to gain access into top 100, then it wouldn't be possible for the war to continue.

The optimal solution is to revert to the decreasing point system.

Anyway:
    I already told Longbeard this (of course, it may not apply to the selection he mentioned), but some guilds will run 24/3, despite who is on in intervals of say 2 hours. Not all will wait for x amount of people to declare.
    Some guilds, even in T100, have rogues.
    Some T100 guilds may not gem and always meet T10 guilds.

I can say that out of our roughly 30 Battles last Epic War, we matched at least 25 T10/25 teams.
    (Thanks to Longbeard) I have our W/L percentage, as I don't see why I would keep track of it otherwise - 62%. Considering who we matched, pretty decent.

Now, in order to actually show who does this bad due to stripping and not just has bad matchups, rogues or what soever.
    Include into your statistics (This will not be possible to gather without GREE's help by the way):
    1. Who did each of these guilds match?
    2. How many times did they match these guilds?
    3. Which server time was it & how many of their players were online at the time (Use PDT as reference as there is no servertime)
    4. How many people have hit at least once on either side
    5. How many gems were spent on either side
    6. What was the win/loss behavior on each side?

If you compile THIS, you can effectively pin down these guilds and say they are there DUE to stripping. I would say that some of the guilds on that list aren't in the T100 because they stripped, but ONLY in the T100 and not T50 or better BECAUSE they gave away those wins.
    Maybe it would be cool to have GREE track all of this info, I know I would sign my guilds up for that.

Surely says more than a simple percentage gathered from a single event.
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

Stripping is awful and soulless.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    Guys, I told you Roookey1 would come and complain about stripping, she is obviously manipulating Longbeard, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    Indeed, but hey seriousy, just that?
    OTB Yeezy

LINE ID: sanctified93

Quote Originally Posted by Kakarot View Post
    Indeed, but hey seriousy, just that?
    Yeah, I thought she had a 5 page thread complaining about Stripping and whatnot, my bad.