Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    hahaha, stripping is here to stay unless Gree does something about it.

you can definitely do top 10 runs without strips. and also doing it while staying undefeated.

Founder of Singapore Legends

RAinbow Ruckus Arena Black Medalist

Singapore Legends, only #1 blitz-raid guild, Chaos Knight Raid

Number 2 Guild 47-0, War of The Technomancer.

Member of DQP

Quote Originally Posted by Ju Nation View Post
    hahaha, stripping is here to stay unless Gree does something about it.

you can definitely do top 10 runs without strips. and also doing it while staying undefeated.
    Yeah man. It's so soulless. I'm glad you don't need to resort to this act Ju! Lol.
    Kudos. But honestly, it's a bit tougher on Droid than iOS with hitting that w/o strips. Possible yes, but why pay more and burn out quicker than your opponents if you can just resort to the soulless act, too?

Kudos nonetheless
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

oh come on LB you're better than this.....I'm sure you have a point somewhere but the way you said it really just seems like sour g****s.

Quote Originally Posted by Regretz View Post
    Face it, KnD has never been a game of skill (although in the app store its classified under strategy), its a game about who will spend more. I think its funny when the people in the t10 guilds say how "dedicated and skilled" they r because they can set up strip fighta. Its hilarious. I will admit, I do spend a bit each month on this game, but nothing compared to wat I spend on CoC.

For all u big spenders that say ur so skilled and whatnot bcuz u set up strips and get t10 , play a game that takes real skill where u cant buy a win. CoC for example, my clan is on a 23 win atreak. Thats bcuz we really r dedicated and skilled, not because we can buy a win.

Getting back on topic tho, unfortunately stripping is part of the current war system. U kno Gree wont change it bcuz it turns such a huge profit for them currently. Like I said I do spend a small amount on this game each month because I like it, it has hige potential. If Gree would implement an aspect of the game that took actual skill instead of just cash I, and probably many others, would be inclined to spend a lot more than we do now. Its just too redundant and stake the way it is now, but I have hopes for it so I continue to wait. Cmon Gree!

It takes skill to form alliances and maintain relationships with those alliances, one false step and the entire alliance can go crashing down. The aspect of this game is good communication, great coordination, leadership and the ability to set an example to everyone else in the guild and alliance. Gree has a niche which no other game can match and they are doing a good job of it.
    Guild Master of Sugar Rush

Currently recruiting players for new FREE PLAY guild, please message me in Line app!

Line app ID JesusZombie
    Android

Quote Originally Posted by ColombianThreatMachine View Post
    It takes skill to form alliances and maintain relationships with those alliances, one false step and the entire alliance can go crashing down. The aspect of this game is good communication, great coordination, leadership and the ability to set an example to everyone else in the guild and alliance.
    Technically, that's skill around the game...
    Gree didn't really built in any cross-guild communication facilities.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

The chess game outside of the actual game is really the fun part.

As far as stripping, I found it quite comical that gms of most non alliance guilds we matched would almost instantly change and put on fusion boosts. When I see that I think to myself "What's the point in them even playing the game?". During wars, those gms are either stripped to 1 epic, or 1 fusion boost...is that fun? We just beat on those guilds for fun as a lot refused to fight back and "save their gems" for strips. Some even go so far as to calling us names and taunting us because we are attempting to straight up fight them (hey Cadillac Hustlers). It makes no sense, I know. All I could do was laugh at their pathetic efforts to "slow us down", even though we were just having fun with free energy. I did appreciate the handful of guilds that did fight back and actually made the battle interesting. To those guilds, I say thank you.
    Rushka Empire [Android]

Currently recruiting: Level 100+
    Officer Rank: N/A
    Line ID: scabitron

Quote Originally Posted by Scabs View Post
    The chess game outside of the actual game is really the fun part.

As far as stripping, I found it quite comical that gms of most non alliance guilds we matched would almost instantly change and put on fusion boosts. When I see that I think to myself "What's the point in them even playing the game?". During wars, those gms are either stripped to 1 epic, or 1 fusion boost...is that fun? We just beat on those guilds for fun as a lot refused to fight back and "save their gems" for strips. Some even go so far as to calling us names and taunting us because we are attempting to straight up fight them (hey Cadillac Hustlers). It makes no sense, I know. All I could do was laugh at their pathetic efforts to "slow us down", even though we were just having fun with free energy. I did appreciate the handful of guilds that did fight back and actually made the battle interesting. To those guilds, I say thank you.
    Good point, Scabs. I've noticed that too. Even when we are just FTP if a guild feels they can't beat us (or doesn't want to try), they just strip to 1 FBA. So I guess the stripping strategy goes both ways now; to maximize points or to reduce points.
    Guild: World Dragons
    Line: wowo1522

We started to do it too by last war. I like to 'slow stripper guilds down', but the endless duration of wars (3 days), my fulltime job, family life and other factors (this also applies for our champ and the sentinel) in combination with extremely crappy T500 'rewards' for 3 days of juggling all that makes sexy fusion boost outfit the more economic choice.

Also, if the opposing guild is dedicated to buy the win, it is fun to make it more expensive for them and 'play resistance' for a while - but ultimately, we can't win as we don't buy wins. So again, in such a case it is smarter to save ourselves the precious time and to let the win-buyers do their routine of stupidly dead-beating the same guy over and over for dozens of times. Yeah I know, it's all 'strategy' and requires 'great planning' to do all that, it's just not related to anything that could remotely be called a fair competition or challenge - so it's not interesting or exciting at all anymore once it has become clear the opposing guild will buy their win.
    Last edited by roookey1; 04-29-2015 at 05:45 PM.

Hahaha I fully agree with you Rookey. Its fun to mess with the win buyers, we are just using a strategy against their "strategy." It truly is funny to watch them say how it takes so much skill, dedication, planning and all the blah blah blah. The simple fact is it takes nothing more than to senselessly throw your money at the game. No skill, unless you count memorizing your cc # as skill. No dedication, unless you count ignoring family/social life as dedication. As for planning, everyone knows your "secret strategy." Have all the GMs in a chat room to decide when to declare at the same time and hope you get matched against each other. *slow clap* Must be all MD's to come up with such strategic moves. Like I said, CoC takes skill, planning, and dedication. Thats a game where you cant buy a win, it takes actual strategy and teamwork to win. When you can organize a clan on there and win every time, then talk about strategy. This simplistic beating on a stripped GM for hours takes no skill or dedication...
    Last edited by Regretz; 04-29-2015 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Regretz View Post
    Hahaha I fully agree with you Rookey. Its fun to mess with the win buyers, we are just using a strategy against their "strategy." It truly is funny to watch them say how it takes so much skill, dedication, planning and all the blah blah blah. The simple fact is it takes nothing more than to senselessly throw your money at the game. No skill, unless you count memorizing your cc # as skill. No dedication, unless you count ignoring family/social life as dedication. As for planning, everyone knows your "secret strategy." Have all the GMs in a chat room to decide when to declare at the same time and hope you get matched against each other. *slow clap* Must be all MD's to come up with such strategic moves. Like I said, CoC takes skill, planning, and dedication. Thats a game where you cant buy a win, it takes actual strategy and teamwork to win. When you can organize a clan on there and win every time, then talk about strategy. This simplistic beating on a stripped GM for hours takes no skill or dedication...
    Yep, I totally agree with you Regretz, I mean what can you really do with pixels(Armors) I mean what is the point in buying pixels and being a dedicated pixel fighter. The funniest part is that people call their Alliance/Guild a 'family', if they were your family, are any of them even have the slightest DNA from you or even any blood from you? If these Alliance/Guilds call themselves a 'family' they will have to answer that question to be a certified 'family'.

Cheers;
    Ant venom
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    We started to do it too by last war. I like to 'slow stripper guilds down', but the endless duration of wars (3 days), my fulltime job, family life and other factors (this also applies for our champ and the sentinel) in combination with extremely crappy T500 'rewards' for 3 days of juggling all that makes sexy fusion boost outfit the more economic choice.

Also, if the opposing guild is dedicated to buy the win, it is fun to make it more expensive for them and 'play resistance' for a while - but ultimately, we can't win as we don't buy wins. So again, in such a case it is smarter to save ourselves the precious time and to let the win-buyers do their routine of stupidly dead-beating the same guy over and over for dozens of times. Yeah I know, it's all 'strategy' and requires 'great planning' to do all that, it's just not related to anything that could remotely be called a fair competition or challenge - so it's not interesting or exciting at all anymore once it has become clear the opposing guild will buy their win.
    So stripping is "awful and soulless" when other guilds do it but an "economic choice" when your guild does it. Got it
    Guild: World Dragons
    Line: wowo1522

It's obvious to see who has never put together a successful run. If it was as simple as just "buying" your wins, there would be more top guilds instead of so many lower guilds full of chest "wh*r*es".
    Rushka Empire [Android]

@Mike may I kindly remind that it wasn't me who said that stripping is 'awful and soulless'. I wrote it tongue in cheek as someone on the forum said that I would come up with this quote (just read a few posts above mine where I posted that). So I wrote exactly that. What I really think is that stripping is stupid, pitiable, obviously gives a delusional feeling of 'greatness' to most of the involved, that it ridicules the actual idea of the game (armor / battle competitions) and that people who 'strip' to win and on top of that, seriously think that win-buying is something they can be proud of, must have an interesting psychological setup.

The thing with now occasionally 'stripping' myself happens after very long and complex analysis of game mechanics, weeks of strategic planning in our guild and a consultation of Stephen Hawking. Basically it follows the principle that behaving smart in a group of monkeys doesn't help anyone. The monkeys will still do what they want and probably even laugh about the smartass among them. To gradually start changing things, the intelligent person has to adapt to the primitive, and behave the same way that feels familiar to them. The funny thing is, if the intelligent person adapts, everything feels more smoothly, it costs less of his precious time and attention, and the opponent/the monkeys go on doing what they always did anyway, they probably won't even realize that their odd behavioral patterns have become even more 'costly'. They may think 'see, now he's doing the same as us, so we were right', missing to realize that the smartass doesn't even seriously participate, but only keeps his investment as small as possible. Also, it's fun playing Circus, to jump around like crazy and do funny things once in a while. But don't worry, most of the time we're still playing 'serious' and will try to make you fail as much as possible so you can only make 4x20 per purchased life extension.

@Scabs priceless reaction, and a great illustration of what I said above, thanks!
    Last edited by roookey1; 04-30-2015 at 12:53 PM.

I promise I know much more about this "game" than you, roookey. I've been in your shoes. The difference between us is that I ended up making my guild better through merges & alliances. I was tired of fighting for eb armors each week, as you have illustrated. I know the frustration you feel. I decided to do something about it because it was either that or quit. I enjoy the routine of the game and it's a fun hobby for me. I don't spend nearly the amount of money that a lot of top players do, but I am strategic and don't come close to "breaking the bank" on gems. However, being an independent gm of a top 500 guild and being an alliance gm of a regular top 150 guild who also makes top 25, top 10 and top 3 runs is very different. The reason our guilds are successful is because we put in the effort to make them so. Those who complain that it's purely a "buy your wins" are just too blind to see that they are the real reason their guilds don't do so well.
    Rushka Empire [Android]

So Scabs, lets see if I understand the strategy behind this, and please tell me if im wrong. To be "successful" in KnD you must join an alliance, recruit players with lots of gems, and declare at the same time during war so u can strip for each other. Next, mjndlessly mash the attack button on the stripped GM for an hour to see the hard work and dedication pay off. Dam, wayyyy too complicated for me, im out.