Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Knights and Dragons is no longer a game but an strip act!

Just strip bare naked to win!

A detailed analysis of Knights & Dragon shows that you don't have to fight anymore. Just strip every single battle and hope the "enemy" strips as well. That way you get easy into the Top-100.

27 guilds in the Top-100 had less than 50% win ratio.
    The worst 6 were:

Rank 18 - gypsy jokers (34%)
    Rank 32 - ferda Swerve (24%)
    Rank 63 - shadow sentinels (32%)
    Rank 67 - air Italia (30%)
    Rank 75 - drags (32%)
    Rank 93 - Swedish slayers (13%)

They get into the Top-10/25/100 because their large knowledge of who plays in Knights and Dragons, their large alliance. You don't have to be the strongest just know every player and guild and you get out on top.

Time to change the match engine Gree!
    Looking for an active guild? Join Phoenix Lord. Phoenix Lord is part of Legacy an active family of FTP and gem guilds. We have place for every kind and level of active player. Helping you to grow and enjoy the game.

It's true.

True, cant blame them though. My guild doesnt and we dont rank high in wars usually because of it. If you can give your lower members a t100 or even better a t50 finish for way less effort hmm yeah thats tempting. I would love to see the war system change but dont believe it will.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Thrue very thrue but nothing can be done as long they dont brake any gree rules. And they are thosee type that take the easiest way and are allot of words to describe maybe in one word ))

I asked about this during the dev's Q&A and my question was one of the few unanswered.

So there's your answer.

I played a great game (not to be confused with a strip act) this weekend. Got two Guardian Wargear+ and didn't strip once......... lmao

Oh Longbeard, come on now. Your a former leader of the Jedi Alliance. Are you claiming you didn't strip or that your Alliance didn't particapate in strip wars for all those tt finishes. (We both know the answer to that). Now that you've managed to run that Alliance into the ground you all of a sudden have an ethical issues with the game? See ya next war bud

The worst part is those who abuse the "strip to 1 fusion boost" tactic. GMs don't even have to dance anymore. No skill required. Zero respect given.
    Rushka Empire [Android]

Currently recruiting: Level 100+
    Officer Rank: N/A
    Line ID: scabitron

Quote Originally Posted by Scabs View Post
    The worst part is those who abuse the "strip to 1 fusion boost" tactic. GMs don't even have to dance anymore. No skill required. Zero respect given.
    You know who started that one, yeah :P?
    I know it wasn't RE, but it was EMP lol.

Anyway, stripping has always been part of the game. My own guild doesn't unless we choose to boost runners (and take a loss), yet you will never see us out of the T100. Doesn't mean we hit GMs for 760 pts. 90% of the time we will do one sided strips.

I personally liked the system where the points decreased after time the best. Really was fun having to alter your lineup 15x a battle.
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

Quote Originally Posted by Scabs View Post
    They just have to do a different kind of dance...... they strip to 1 fusion boost and you strip to three basic armors.

I strip! Never said I did not. Stripping as it was in the past was not the problem. But the win/loss rate is totally off balanced.

With 13% wins top 100? Top 25 with more losses then win? That is not what should happen. K&D turned from a fight game to a naked stripped game.

So the engine is not running as it should. So Gree should change the engine.
    Last edited by Longbeard; 04-20-2015 at 03:43 PM.
    Looking for an active guild? Join Phoenix Lord. Phoenix Lord is part of Legacy an active family of FTP and gem guilds. We have place for every kind and level of active player. Helping you to grow and enjoy the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Longbeard View Post
    I strip! Never said I did not. Stripping as it was in the past was not the problem. But the win/loss rate is totally off balanced.

With 13% wins top 100? Top 25 with more losses then win? That is not what should happen. K&D turned from a fight game to a naked stripped game.

So the engine is not running as it should. So Gree should change the engine.
    It is a game based off points earned not win losses. Its the way it always has been. These guilds put up the gems even for big losses. Dont compain about something you openly admit to doing yourself becausr you dont do it as well as others

Face it, KnD has never been a game of skill (although in the app store its classified under strategy), its a game about who will spend more. I think its funny when the people in the t10 guilds say how "dedicated and skilled" they r because they can set up strip fighta. Its hilarious. I will admit, I do spend a bit each month on this game, but nothing compared to wat I spend on CoC.

For all u big spenders that say ur so skilled and whatnot bcuz u set up strips and get t10 , play a game that takes real skill where u cant buy a win. CoC for example, my clan is on a 23 win atreak. Thats bcuz we really r dedicated and skilled, not because we can buy a win.

Getting back on topic tho, unfortunately stripping is part of the current war system. U kno Gree wont change it bcuz it turns such a huge profit for them currently. Like I said I do spend a small amount on this game each month because I like it, it has hige potential. If Gree would implement an aspect of the game that took actual skill instead of just cash I, and probably many others, would be inclined to spend a lot more than we do now. Its just too redundant and stake the way it is now, but I have hopes for it so I continue to wait. Cmon Gree!
    Last edited by Regretz; 04-20-2015 at 04:30 PM.

You just spoke to me like a gettho chick

I feel weird
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Raise the knight bonus from 10 to 50 each, and adjust the other scoring aspects downward.