GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: +1 Syn Member Increase

Consistent Contributor Luv4UR Mom's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

+1 Syn Member Increase

Mods/Developers- Are any of you able to help get us an answer as to what exactly this mod is supposed to do? It was a prize given to the top 4 syns last battle, and as best we can tell, it does absolutely nothing. I know of at least a dozen people who have submitted tickets (myself included), and gotten what are obviously "canned responses", which do not address the actual question at all.

There are over 200 of your top spenders that would like an real answer.

Articulate Author Eddie Eagle Eye's Avatar
    Post Count
    Damn good question ! They need some truth serum
    Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Luv4UR Mom View Post
    Mods/Developers- Are any of you able to help get us an answer as to what exactly this mod is supposed to do? It was a prize given to the top 4 syns last battle, and as best we can tell, it does absolutely nothing. I know of at least a dozen people who have submitted tickets (myself included), and gotten what are obviously "canned responses", which do not address the actual question at all.

There are over 200 of your top spenders that would like an real answer.
    Why spend money for something that is of unknown value or function? Sounds like you got what you paid for.
    Last edited by TheJess; 04-19-2015 at 09:21 PM.

Post Count
    All it is is a prize that you can say to everyone else "look what i spent $1,000 to get and you don't have one!". You should be happy and thankful for it.

Post Count
    Syndicates are locked at 60 members. The mod was for an extra mafia member, nothing more,

# Thread locked

Consistent Contributor Luv4UR Mom's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJess View Post
    Why spend money for something that is of unknown value or function? Sounds like you got what you paid for.
    The problem is- It shouldn't be of an unknown value or function. The prize name read "+1 syndicate member increase" and shows as an add under syndicate member increase, on a player's profile. Most everyone I've heard discuss this topic agrees- The implication is that syndicates could go from 60 to 61 members. The only part that should be an unknown is how Gree intends to manage that? Does every person in the syn have to have the prize for the syn to be allowed 61, or can a member with the prize leave, and go to another syndicate allowing them 61?

The problem here is that Gree put out a prize without thinking it through, and now they have chosen to simply ignore the situation, making the prize of no value, after people spent money getting it. This is essentially the same thing they did with accomplices.

Post Count
    I guess you missed the first two times this was posted...

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...oning-Properly

Take it to CS.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

*Silent Assassins are Recruiting*
    SAS1: 500k+T1+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASII: 275k+T3&4+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASIII: 125K+T10+Wins
    SAS4: T50

We have a spot for almost every type of player out there

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Sorry for the wait, I understand how frustrating this must be when you aren't getting what you paid for. A response from gree should come in time.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    Sorry for the wait, I understand how frustrating this must be when you aren't getting what you paid for. A response from gree should come in time.
    Lol, and you know this how?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    Yup just like accomplices and the update of what they are going to do with them.