Thread: invite money

invite money

So now when I invite friends it tells me that I have exceeded my friends that was the only way I'm able to get enough gold to do anything I'm stuck I can't enhance or combine let alone craft anything

Delete some friends so you can invite more

even if I have 100 out of 129 available.. still get the same message.. filled friends to maximum then deleted 40.. same message..

I have leveled up 120 levels just to make some coin to build armours and bling..

sent a ticket to gree and they replied that there having trouble with app syncing to facebook..

im in the beta community.

uninstalled facebook knights and dragons app
    and reinstalled.. checked every sync/account/wifi/data/bound to account settings you can think of..

no luck

please if I have invited to many freinds on book just tell me and ill take my $150 a week account to some other game..

Why are people looking for additional sources of gold? Is your guild forcing you to donate so much that your level 3 training fields or monster nests aren't providing enough to sustain you?
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Why are people looking for additional sources of gold? Is your guild forcing you to donate so much that your level 3 training fields or monster nests aren't providing enough to sustain you?
    Dragonforged. 'Nuff said.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

Quote Originally Posted by SBBL Indigo View Post
    Dragonforged. 'Nuff said.
    Took me 3.5m to max my DF and that wasn't even using all fba.

You should get around 400k per day at least with 12 training fields and one monster nest each leveled once. More if you have them upgraded twice. Should be enough to get you on your feet before you get any DF at all. It's understandable if you run t10 every week but you probably won't be for your first few months playing, which gives you time to accumulate gold.
    Last edited by Sent; 05-18-2015 at 04:26 PM.
    no

Quote Originally Posted by Sent View Post
    Took me 3.5m to max my DF and that wasn't even using all fba.

You should get around 400k per day at least with 12 training fields and one monster nest each leveled once. More if you have them upgraded twice. Should be enough to get you on your feet before you get any DF at all. It's understandable if you run t10 every week but you probably won't be for your first few months playing, which gives you time to accumulate gold.

One guy in my guild has DF's he can't level right now because he pushed quite a couple times since DF's came out. You even could ask Paco how he's doing on leveling his DF's.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterT View Post
    One guy in my guild has DF's he can't level right now because he pushed quite a couple times since DF's came out. You even could ask Paco how he's doing on leveling his DF's.
    Yeah, like I said, if you run every time then it might take a toll on your gold. They could expand the castle/etc like people have been asking. They could also make it so that every 10m raid points/100k war points you get 1m gold or something of the sort.
    no

Ah, I've been inefficiently throwing armor at my Heroic mode epics (sometimes even using uncommons at lvl 60 epics) and can't even make my gold go down, so I guess Dragonforged every 2 weeks must be needed to make gold run out...
    (also crafted a bunch of 2* heroic mode drops to max the epics, even though that's gold-inefficient, but my tablet lags on crafting and fusing basics for 50 EPs)
    Last edited by Marco_; 05-19-2015 at 03:42 AM.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

I don't have a gold shortage personally because I didn't push for a few events and ended up with 2000 armours in my inventory to smelt. But I have heard a lot of people complaining about it. A lot of people in T1 don't even bother levelling their second one (I know, boo hoo first world problems before you say it)
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

Boo hoo first world problems haha

Guess this evens out the game or something, i donate 20m every few weeks to new guilds and still cant find a way to drop my gold other than buying lvl 10 guardians. But if this really is an issue maybe expand the castle or include more gold in milestones like Marco said.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --