Frontline - TOP-1 - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Frontline - TOP-1

Post Count
    You'd be surprised how far some of the MW community will go to get that no:1 spot, and how deep those pockets are with some of those players.

Lawyers
    Doctors
    politicians
    daddy's boys with rich parents
    and the list goes on.....

I know of a few that spend excessive amounts during certain events, I will not name them out of respect.

It's a hobbie/addiction just like any of you have out there like planes, cars, Lego, models.... only difference is that they have deeper pockets then the average Joe.
    Last edited by Benasi; 04-20-2015 at 08:22 PM.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Preacher that old rumor, started by mr dew, was never true. According to him I personally recieve kickbacks of gold from gree for this purpose. It's more as benasi stated, just a group of guys with deeper pockets than most and willing to spend it on their choice of entertainment. There's always people who are jealous of that and who critique that. If you want to spend your money on gold encrusted hamburgers, and it's what gives you enjoyment, not sure why anyone should want to degrade you for doing so. It might not be your cup of tea, but then those people arnt trying to force their way of play on anyone else, unless you're a team trying to take their spot from them, then as in any competitive endeavor, you'll need to make the time and money commitment to do so.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Funny how mr dew goes silent in the face of truth, common sense and logic. That combination seems to have always diffused his preachinngs of mystical conspiracies, and vague innuendos. Haters love to hate the top teams in any game, I play a number these days. The story repeats itself over and over. Jealousy is alive an well in all the ones I've been a part of.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Haters gotta hate and obsessives gotta spend.
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Speed ump you are right. If you want to fund a backwards company then you are well within your rights to do so. Dew, you are right to say ppl who spend massive (or even at all) on the crap that is sold as an entertainment service here are mad mad mad.

*i spent cash, a few grand over a couple years cause it was fun. Now, it is just not. Halloween the yr before last was my last spend
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Preacher that old rumor, started by mr dew, was never true. According to him I personally recieve kickbacks of gold from gree for this purpose. It's more as benasi stated, just a group of guys with deeper pockets than most and willing to spend it on their choice of entertainment. There's always people who are jealous of that and who critique that. If you want to spend your money on gold encrusted hamburgers, and it's what gives you enjoyment, not sure why anyone should want to degrade you for doing so. It might not be your cup of tea, but then those people arnt trying to force their way of play on anyone else, unless you're a team trying to take their spot from them, then as in any competitive endeavor, you'll need to make the time and money commitment to do so.
    Exactly speedy. No need for tinfoil hats. Just disposable income measured on a far larger scale.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    Speed ump you are right. If you want to fund a backwards company then you are well within your rights to do so. Dew, you are right to say ppl who spend massive (or even at all) on the crap that is sold as an entertainment service here are mad mad mad.

*i spent cash, a few grand over a couple years cause it was fun. Now, it is just not. Halloween the yr before last was my last spend

I never said anyone spends, but I'm sure some DEW.
    I don't care if people buy cow poop, none of my bitness.
    I don't care if people CONvince others to spend, none of my bitness.
    Funny how the spending issue always crops up when any mention of hijinks and shenanigans appears.
    What I've said for months, there are those being incentivized to get people to spend.
    There are those playing who are very close to those who create and develop.
    Just because you see a thing, doesn't mean that is actually what you see.
    Frankly, I no longer care what happens here.
    I DEW, however want to see the implosion.
    So, I linger like the stench of putrefying flesh.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

i figured it was nothing more than a rumor. i do think its something that gree should do. when factions buy a certain amount of gold they should get compensated. i am not one of those sup haters that think gree hands you guys anything. i can't stand the people on this forum that do nothing but run their mouths about the top 10. they all act like they should be getting the same bonuses as the people that pay for the bonuses, if they don't like what gree is doing with this game then they need to delete the game and find another game to go complain about.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Preacher Wolf View Post
    . i can't stand the people on this forum that do nothing but run their mouths about the top 10. they all act like they should be getting the same bonuses as the people that pay for the bonuses, if they don't like what gree is doing with this game then they need to delete the game and find another game to go complain about.
    Amen...................................

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    I never said anyone spends, but I'm sure some DEW.
    I don't care if people buy cow poop, none of my bitness.
    I don't care if people CONvince others to spend, none of my bitness.
    Funny how the spending issue always crops up when any mention of hijinks and shenanigans appears.
    What I've said for months, there are those being incentivized to get people to spend.
    There are those playing who are very close to those who create and develop.
    Just because you see a thing, doesn't mean that is actually what you see.
    Frankly, I no longer care what happens here.
    I DEW, however want to see the implosion.
    So, I linger like the stench of putrefying flesh.
    Dew tell, Dew tell.

A long long time ago before gree I suspected something was a bit off. I'd quiz CCM about employees playing but every time was told, nope not happening.

Then shortly before the change in ownership this same person finally fesses up that indeed there are employees playing. Hmm now if I was an employee I'd be cranking up my account using the available tools. Maybe not so much that it would be too obvious but certainly enough to fulfill my agenda.....

But as you say I also don't really care at this point because I've had my fun and this is now such a bad financial investment.

It is still fun as a free player though there is obviously no hope of ever making it to a top faction but it sure is fun in the lower levels applying knowledge garnered from 3.5 years of playing.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    But as you say I also don't really care at this point because I've had my fun and this is now such a bad financial investment.

It is still fun as a free player though there is obviously no hope of ever making it to a top faction but it sure is fun in the lower levels applying knowledge garnered from 3.5 years of playing.[/QUOTE]

I am not sure how most people think when they are spending money on this game but i sure as heck don't call this a financial investment. This game is nothing more than something for me to kill some time and have a good time with some great people i have had the prevlige to to meet while playing this game.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Dew tell, Dew tell.

A long long time ago before gree I suspected something was a bit off. I'd quiz CCM about employees playing but every time was told, nope not happening.

Then shortly before the change in ownership this same person finally fesses up that indeed there are employees playing. Hmm now if I was an employee I'd be cranking up my account using the available tools. Maybe not so much that it would be too obvious but certainly enough to fulfill my agenda.....

It is still fun as a free player though there is obviously no hope of ever making it to a top faction but it sure is fun in the lower levels applying knowledge garnered from 3.5 years of playing.
    Yes, the THIRD letter of the English alphabet has quite a significance, doesn't it, my old friend?
    Let's SEE, hmmm, to some it means CHRIST, to others it means CASH, some might say CON, some use it as a noun as in CANADA (great country BTW), others might use it as some form of MONIKER or ACRONYM.
    Yes sir, that THIRD letter seems very popular around these parts.

Now, the ONE you mention was very Clever to aCknowledge things without witnesses, nonetheless, admissions have been forthComing, my friend.

Well, nothing to worry about is it?

I mean, we DEW know the deal, yes we DEW!!!!
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Dew tell, Dew tell.

Well said....

Banned
    Post Count

I agree with your post. Just do not confuse those who think it's foolish to spend so much on a broken company for jealousy. Sometimes it may be jealousy. Sometimes people think it's downright stupidity, I personally fall on the second option. There is no reason for jealousy in a game that requires very little strategy.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Orange I think you're aware that dew isn't refering to employees playing, but refering more specifically, as he has for the years since he was booted from sup, refering to sup, and myself supposedly receiving kickbacks from GREE for various diff reasons. As wolf mentioned, and we are all aware, there are no uses avaible for those that achieve certain purchase levels each month. They are based on individual purchase, and not team. Even though I have multiple games, each one is forced to qualify on its own. This is not what me dew is refering to though. He has attempted to insinuate something different. Despite denials that he dosnt care, it's obvious that he indeed does care, or why continue to post here long after he stopped playing, and why continue to attempt to sling mud. As noted here, haters gonna hate. As in the past I will continue to provide some balance to the arguments he presents.