Collection Time "Bonus"

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Collection Time "Bonus"

Post Count

Collection Time "Bonus"

I would have to say that this is the worse bonus out there.
    I have managed to avoid it in the past, by choosing not to complete certain challenges, but now you snuck it into war rewards. I would have sat last war out just to avoid this BS reward.
    I have spend a long time upgrading my 24-48hr buildings, and am able to collect them at a convenient time. But now this upgrade has them collecting at random times, that are always changing. With all these LTB it is important to be able to collect the maximum from our buildings. that's why we built and upgraded them.
    I have lived with all the other Gree BS, but this could be the bonus that causes me to retire from KA.
    Please allow us to be able to remove unwanted bonuses, or please remove it from my account.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Ya the only person it was a reward to was the players that love to raid cause this made it a lot easier to find good building to raid.

So glad I noticed it in time to be able to leave my guild so I didn't get it.
    MW 186 619 883 Crazy Canuck lvl 230

KA 663-969-341 Elijah lvl 213

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    One of my games now has an 8% time reduction. That means Manors come up 4 hours earlier and Gardens come up @ 5.5 hours earlier. That's almost as long as I sleep (not quite, lol). With enough of these bonuses, your long term buildings won't come due while you're sleeping.
    I agree 2-5% is terrible, but as you approach 10% or more, it gets a lot better!
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Even if getting enough of them will skip your sleep time it's still the constantly changing collecting time I would hate. I don't want to have to constantly change my collection timers.
    MW 186 619 883 Crazy Canuck lvl 230

KA 663-969-341 Elijah lvl 213

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    One of my games now has an 8% time reduction. That means Manors come up 4 hours earlier and Gardens come up @ 5.5 hours earlier. That's almost as long as I sleep (not quite, lol). With enough of these bonuses, your long term buildings won't come due while you're sleeping.
    I agree 2-5% is terrible, but as you approach 10% or more, it gets a lot better!
    I would like this "bonus" if it decreased collection time by 100%. That would actually be awesome.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Out of all the recent/long time issues, this is the one problem that gets 2 topics on the same page? Lol
    Honestly think there are bigger things to be loud about.
    They knew long ago that some people had a strong dislike for that bonus...but we have seen a few of them pop up now in events for a time now.
    What's the big surprise? It's nothing new.
    Daily player

Lurker
    Post Count
    Has anyone had any luck having Gree remove this bonus? Myself and several I know are waking up to their 72 and 48 hour buildings being destroyed every morning they are collectable.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NY Bill View Post
    Has anyone had any luck having Gree remove this bonus? Myself and several I know are waking up to their 72 and 48 hour buildings being destroyed every morning they are collectable.
    I haven't heard of anyone, but that's what will happen with all your 24 hour+ buildings eventually.

Gree, can you convert this "bonus" to building output? That's something that helps us, not hurts us.
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor Toddiekska's Avatar
    Post Count
    I approve of changing a "bonus reduction time" to something else or simply give us the option to turn it on/off.

Oh, and crafting... see my copied signature. Very disappointing addition. The life of "crafting" lasted a few months?
    I am editing my resume and adding Beta Tester.