Rewards below Top 10...

Can we really call these rewards? With the new dragonforged armors coming out plus heroics and epic bosses being epics how can we continue to push for obsolete epic rewards for t25-t50?...

SH Castiel, you might like to take a look at this thread/link: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...mor-and-chests
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

They fixed it. Quicker than last week. That doesn't solve the problem why this keeps happening.

Im more pissed they re throwing my sweet war epics at t50 then the "bad" rewards. Maybe learn to be happy sometimes rewards used to be way worse (4*+ for t25).
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

I think Gree let everyone know what they thought of those sweet war epics when they made so many fusible, then released the new Dragonforged armors. Epics are the new 4 star...... all of them.

The only thing that's really changed is now you have to spend twice the gold and resources to level one of those new armors.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    They fixed it. Quicker than last week. That doesn't solve the problem why this keeps happening.
    I believe that they do this intentionally to see if they can pass off really sub par epics to the top 50. I mean if this wasn't the first time nor the second time I could believe it may could possibility be a mistake. But this as been going on for awhile. If Gree has not learn yet, you can't pull a fast one on your customer base, they will know.

Own up and say "we were ****ty and wanted to pull a fast one on you guys but you are too smart and vigilante for that"