Thread: New buildings out!!!!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

New buildings out!!!!

stop killing THIS game!!!! WHO IS GOING to BUy MORE
    goLd
    monney buildings !!!! come'on!!!!!!! (ok i know SUP Guys and they're FREE gold will)
    Last edited by Bolt; 04-17-2015 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Language
    Have Fun!

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    not even gona use free gold to get them.............. nothing but trying to suck all cash from players before they kill the game

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Don't worry, their faithful targets won't let them down. That's all that matters.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I think you meant to say, STOP BEATING A DEAD DONKEY......... LOL
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    kinda cool though...

you have these buildings:

bio dome 300g/48hrs/104k vs financial hq 125g/48hrs/4.9m
    500g/12hrs/96k/diamond mine vs pmc barracks 120g/12hrs/1.2m

you took of the old units when you make the statflated ones. you should do the same here.

then again, seeing who would be silly enough to buy the old vs new would be a good little report to run occasionally.

hope it works out well for ya guys

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    .....more money buildings. Awesome. This should help catapult me to the $1 billion per hour plateau.

Seriously....gold buildings.......how about a useful DEFENSIVE building? Might be 'worth' some gold (Using the word 'worth' very very very very very very very very lightly) lol

Hey, how about adding the FULL ZOOM out feature? Would be nice to see the expanse of my empire!

Post Count
    Wait until you see the size of the buildings footprint. Super tiny
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Who the heck needs more cash buildings? Buildings that cost gold to build! You seriously have problems if you buy any of these! The rerelease of all the old LTB's was more than enough to buiild up your IPH.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Love how PMC Command is advertised as a 4million output and really outputs 11.4k instead. I'm pissed (irked really...it is just a game) and it was with free gold. Anyone that bought gold should get money back from iTunes.
    Officer in Pat's Shiny Device

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Maleon View Post
    Love how PMC Command is advertised as a 4million output and really outputs 11.4k instead. I'm pissed (irked really...it is just a game) and it was with free gold. Anyone that bought gold should get money back from iTunes.
    every time i try and build one it gives me a error message. but i hope the output is 4 million and not 11.4k

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Maleon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Preacher Wolf View Post
    every time i try and build one it gives me a error message. but i hope the output is 4 million and not 11.4k
    Maybe is $4m at level 20 ........so an "error display" for showing $4m when it actually gives 11.4k at level 1 lol

Post Count
    The 24 and 12 hour buildings are worth getting.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    The 24 and 12 hour buildings are worth getting.
    I have to disagree my friend

the way this game is right now............anything costing gold, even free gold, it is NOT worth getting

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crazeejay View Post
    Who the heck needs more cash buildings? Buildings that cost gold to build! You seriously have problems if you buy any of these! The rerelease of all the old LTB's was more than enough to buiild up your IPH.
    Pavlov's dogs had no control over their saliva glands when the bell rang. The tapoholics also have no control now that Gree has rung the bell. The addicts will buy because addicts have no control. They won't have anything they can do with the added IPH but that isn't the point anyway.

We are watching the final days of MW. The last bit of Gold is being squeezed out.
    Someone posted June is the end.
    I think I believe.
    In Canada a Vault of Gold on Android is $100.00 and on iOS it is $140.00

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I posted that, Tinker. It's a guess, based on observation, some whispering (from people who are slightly linked to the game in ways most aren't) that rises above rumor but isn't anything like a policy statement.
    I give my statement a probability of... Say 70%.maybe 73% that June 15 is the last day for MW. That's a good one, since it's the last day apple will pimp any ARM software that isn't native to the new 64 bit standard. No half-assing it, no partial porting, no "runs on both 32 and 64bit architecture," native. Written for or run through the upgrade procedure without flaws and demonstrating operability standards set by Apple.
    I just don't see GREE managing that, they can't even grasp the concept that code is supposed to run smoothly and not be the primary obstacle to how computers operate. It's like watching dogs eat spaghetti - it's slightly amusing at first but quickly becomes something that responsible people stop, and pass laws to prevent from reoccurring,
    "If GREE does something you like, do NOT post about it.
    Or, enjoy the nerf."
    -Vile Lynn
    "can we ban use use of the words, "fun," and "exciting," on the forum...?"
    -Ozymandias