Very active small team. Come have fun with us.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Very active small team. Come have fun with us.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Very active small team. Come have fun with us.

Hi! We are looking for a few more members. We are a small group of retired, active players who don't want to deal with the messaging apps. We just have fun. No crazy IP requirements. No donation requirements. If you're tired of the Top ranked syndicates and the drama that they bring come play with us. Right now we are a team of 3 dads and one grandfather so we know how important family time is. We have 11 accounts. All are from previous Top 100 teams and know our way around CC. If this sounds like the way you would like to play Crime City then come check us out. 930-828-744 thanks.
    Last edited by huff-n-puff; 04-16-2015 at 05:27 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We have finished the 9/9 SA goal. Actually had it done an hour ago. That's roughly 8 hours into SA. We get stuff done at CUB. 930 828 744

Post Count
    Hi mate I'm returning to the game after a long break. Your crew sounds perfect for what I want. Will ping you a invite request if ok. Level 246. I used to be in brewskis and have been top ten in the past.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Please request Snot. We have room for plenty more. Finished SA ranked in the low 600's still saving demons to make sure we get the 9/9 next time just as easily. We're kicking butt over here at CUB. DL is level 120 something over 1b defense! We are gonna rock battles! 930 828 744

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I was just checking out another syndicate recruitment ad and thought that we have WAY more to offer here at CUB. We have maxed building output, maxed defense, several attack bonuses and are at level 5 IP. We're sitting on $19b cash and really just focusing on the IP bonuses for now. Two of us are over $120m IPH and donate like mad. To top it off, I'm offering free RB normal seats to anyone who wants to come over and check us out. 930 828 744

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We are at 21/22 normal RB. No problem finishing. Friends from our big brother syndicate are gonna help us go deep into Elite. Come join us for a free RB normal seat! Come get your loot! If you like it, stick around, we have plenty of room. $3b short of 6th IP bonus and we should have it by Wednesday. Play as often as you like, when you like. No donations required. Just have fun with no pressure. I'd like to mention that we have filled 3 spots from this website. We are having a lot of fun here at CUB. 930 828 744

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Now at 26/27, second 100. It's looking good to finish. We are looking for some permanent members. 930 828 744.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Completed RB elite. Bought level 6 ip bonus today and have $25b left in the bank. We're getting stuff done at CUB. Currently 24 members. 930 828 744

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    You guys still active?