MISSION MASTER Speed run 288/96 - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MISSION MASTER Speed run 288/96

Post Count
    @ Gileas.....

Don't need no energy glitch for it, your just singling out hackers and **** out of a grudge by the sounds of things.

I never used no energy glitch or ever hacked, and I'm almost done and have many of the maps maxed out to level 5, if I didn't do all thode maps to level 5 I could have logged in and "poof" had all the items too.

Think ur just unhappy that you can't and won't get the units. Stop ur sooking man, if you don't like it, quit playing the game and take a hike.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr llama View Post
    who cares about lvs these days, game is meant for playing i doubt it will be around much longer
    You don't care about levels. Doesn't mean the entire rest of the world doesn't care about levels. Jeeez.

3 1/2 year of caring about levels. That is how I play.

I care about levels....that is how my game was meant to be played.

Cheers.

Post Count
    The map missions used to be a long term play without a clock. Knock them out in-between LTQs and FLTQs. If the new game dynamics is to have competing energy events going on at the same time than lets do it. Kick off every cycle a 21 day LTQ/FLTQ and do the regular rotation of short LTQs/FLTQs. Different rewards for each and let the players/factions decide what they want to go for. Not everyone will end up with the same rewards. Gold spenders can do both. Just like every other LTQ/FLTQ gold might be needed to complete the 21 day event. You can always sprinkle in speed challenges to entice gold spending (eq. complete half the 21 day event in 5 days for a bonus unit).

Its time to stop handing out rewards retroactively for completing the map missions.
    Account Creation: 2012-09-22 21:57

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Don't bother. Just finished last map and no goal unit so no rewards. Ticket sent. Typical

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Benasi View Post
    @ Gileas.....

Don't need no energy glitch for it, your just singling out hackers and **** out of a grudge by the sounds of things.

I never used no energy glitch or ever hacked, and I'm almost done and have many of the maps maxed out to level 5, if I didn't do all thode maps to level 5 I could have logged in and "poof" had all the items too.

Think ur just unhappy that you can't and won't get the units. Stop ur sooking man, if you don't like it, quit playing the game and take a hike.
    Wow... You know, I think you're right, man. Here I am, a bundle of repressed rage and resentments, blaming GREE for my unhappiness, when all I really needed to do is look in a mirror.. It's like you saw through my trolling and found the frightened child within.

Alternatively people who exploited the energy cheat and many, many others can skew the game by creating low level high power accounts with stats in the trillions (years ago) and multiple copies of "unique reward items with bonus for finishing in the top 5 of WD events," duped gold and multiple limited buildings, the list goes on. The effect of this kind of thing on the game isn't difficult to see. And the people who play without cheating are either spending real money to try and be competitive, or can feel pressured to sacrifice their time and energy attempting to do the same. And most annoying GREE's enforcement of their ambiguous policy on cheating is randomly enforced, unevenly distributed among the players, and can be retributive in its focus as opposed to enforced equally among all players.

But I found your post interesting. People generally either ignore what I write or say something like "ha!" - rarely do I see such a heartwarming focus on my emotional and psychological welfare combined with a gentle push toward the exit, "don't let the door hit you on the way out," sort of message you combined with your hubris in detailing your virtues, those of hard work and fair play.
    A real Hortaio Algers, you.
    Cheers,
    Gil
    "If GREE does something you like, do NOT post about it.
    Or, enjoy the nerf."
    -Vile Lynn
    "can we ban use use of the words, "fun," and "exciting," on the forum...?"
    -Ozymandias

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegaman View Post
    Don't bother. Just finished last map and no goal unit so no rewards. Ticket sent. Typical
    ^^^
    The real story here. Keep us posted on the old "cs ticket," runaround.
    "If GREE does something you like, do NOT post about it.
    Or, enjoy the nerf."
    -Vile Lynn
    "can we ban use use of the words, "fun," and "exciting," on the forum...?"
    -Ozymandias

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This is not about finishing maps, dammit!
    You could do all the maps and still have your first PVE goal up...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ju100 View Post
    This is not about finishing maps, dammit!
    You could do all the maps and still have your first PVE goal up...
    Please explain about goals? Thanks

Also i have searched my inventory for the Assasin marksman but not there. I believe this is why the rewards won't trigger. I thought maybe Sgt Benson was the unit that paid the reward but after an extra 22 x 700 energy it paid out a tank. I have done all maps x 5 times and last 8 maps x 2 times. How do i find the marksman to trigger it.

Thanks

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Please explain about goals? Thanks

Also i have searched my inventory for the Assasin marksman but not there. I believe this is why the rewards won't trigger. I thought maybe Sgt Benson was the unit that paid the reward but after an extra 22 x 700 energy it paid out a tank. I have done all maps x 5 times and last 8 maps x 2 times. How do i find the marksman to trigger it.

Thanks
    In the "goals" folder, top left, you have a list of goals, some limited, some not.
    In the non-limited goals, you have things to do (unless you did all), like put trees on your base, build stuff, and kill targets on maps.
    These "kill targets on maps" goals are the one to do, until you get to sergeant benton.
    If you already did all (with gold or by piloting a plane), you should have the reward. Unless you recycled the marksman before these rewards and it is what triggers it...
    Post a screenshot of the bottom of your goals if you can.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I Will Merc You View Post
    You don't care about levels. Doesn't mean the entire rest of the world doesn't care about levels. Jeeez.

3 1/2 year of caring about levels. That is how I play.

I care about levels....that is how my game was meant to be played.

Cheers.
    Do you want a prize? I'll get you a cookie
    Have you loved your llama today?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    L
    Quote Originally Posted by ju100 View Post
    In the "goals" folder, top left, you have a list of goals, some limited, some not.
    In the non-limited goals, you have things to do (unless you did all), like put trees on your base, build stuff, and kill targets on maps.
    These "kill targets on maps" goals are the one to do, until you get to sergeant benton.
    If you already did all (with gold or by piloting a plane), you should have the reward. Unless you recycled the marksman before these rewards and it is what triggers it...
    Post a screenshot of the bottom of your goals if you can.

Thanks for info ju100.
    My only goals are build more buildings lol. I guess i recycled the assasin marksman ages ago and thats why it won't trigger. Oh well i screen shot all maps and sent to gree. Guess i'll have a reply that Raid boss is working correctly or some other such non relevent reply about my email.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr llama View Post
    Do you want a prize? I'll get you a cookie
    Ouch, harsh bro.

PM me my cookie.