Zambezi Printing Co upgrade too level 18.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zambezi Printing Co upgrade too level 18.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Zambezi Printing Co upgrade too level 18.

Hello moderators. I spent 5,539,988,480 to start the upgrade too lvl 18 Zambezi Printing Co.
    The building pay out for this cost is an extra 7 million over the lvl 17 building

Can you confirm this is correct.

Post Count
    that doesn't sound right. Going from 10 to 11 comes with a 111m payout extra for me. It could also mean you hit the 32 bit integer limit and it wont go over 2.174b

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Don't know about the 32 bit integer, but I did have the 5 billion plus cash, which is over your stated 2 billion 32 bit limit. I was too fast on the upgrade but relatively sure it's a 7 mill upgrade. The only way it is more is if it is 1 billion and 7 million more (1,007,000,000)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackshadow View Post
    Don't know about the 32 bit integer, but I did have the 5 billion plus cash, which is over your stated 2 billion 32 bit limit. I was too fast on the upgrade but relatively sure it's a 7 mill upgrade. The only way it is more is if it is 1 billion and 7 million more (1,007,000,000)
    The money you have on hand uses LONG, which is the reason you can have billions without issue, however buildings dont use LONG so they hit that limit. Go to your inventory and click the buildings tab and see how much the building pays out.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    I'll see what I can find out for ya!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    All buildings are stuck at a max of $2,17xxxxxxxxxx until grew fixes the issue with this max number

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000y2k View Post
    All buildings are stuck at a max of $2,17xxxxxxxxxx until grew fixes the issue with this max number
    I'm reliably informed thats not an issue on droid. Are you ios?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sstuutss View Post
    My android phone is a Google Nexus but the building wont go over 2.147b if I try to upgrade to the next level. It will let me upgrade of course. My android tablet is the Samsung Galaxy Note 2014 edition and it will go negative if I upgrade over the limit.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sstuutss View Post
    IOS is stuck too.

And it's not a display issue. My 4 level 17 Arctic Rigs display 2.1B and give me 2.1B when I collect.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Amazing.
    There have been hundreds of topics about this already and relic now will see what he can find out.
    Just amazing

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    The money you have on hand uses LONG, which is the reason you can have billions without issue, however buildings dont use LONG so they hit that limit. Go to your inventory and click the buildings tab and see how much the building pays out.
    Good call Pidgeot. It quotes the time to collect, inclusive of the build time, for the new level 18. It quotes 2,147M, so yes, it is buged.

Relic - thanks for finding out. Unfortunately, Pidgeot is correct and it is bugged. Can you let us know when it will be de-bugged? looks like the issue was reported some time ago as well, so hopefully the fix will be next week

Banned
    Post Count
    This is a known bug that is being addressed in an upcoming update. I discuss it briefly here

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks & thank you (had to post a longer message than thanks for it to be accepted.)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    My android phone is a Google Nexus but the building wont go over 2.147b if I try to upgrade to the next level. It will let me upgrade of course. My android tablet is the Samsung Galaxy Note 2014 edition and it will go negative if I upgrade over the limit.
    It is an issue on Android.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    This is a known bug that is being addressed in an upcoming update. I discuss it briefly here
    Where you say it's not an issue on droid