Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Guild Invitation spamming

Is there any way to block specific people from constantly sending guild invites? Bad enough I don't even know them, I'm a guildmaster in my own guild! Please don't suggest submitting a ticket to support, I'm still waiting for a reply to the last one I sent .. in December of 2014.
    Last edited by Dreamcobra; 04-16-2015 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamcobra View Post
    Is there any way to block specific people from constantly sending guild invites? Bad enough I don't even know them, I'm a guildmaster in my own guild! Please don't suggest submitting a ticket to support, I'm still waiting for a reply to the last one I sent .. in December of 2014.
    This seems like too long for a ticket. I would suggest to PM Relic or Bolt with your ticket number and they will look into it.

Well, that's new names, at least .. tried Taadah and Clementine back in late January .. if your forum's mail section are right, Clementine hasn't read it yet, and Tadaaah sent me a reply with a subject line of "Re: Missing Answers on support ticket #2132911 " ....asking me for the ticket number.....Point is rather moot now, as the ticket was to replace a multiple months dormant guildmaster, and I have since given up and made my own .. with, of course still no answer on that ticket, nor any offer of even 1 gem (I'm on IOS, can't get any free ones, so that would be nice!) in compensation for the delay or frustration.

What you can do:
    Accept the player. KICK the player. It blocks this specific player for x hours of asking to join you. Either 6 or 10, not sure anymore. Maybe even 24h, if you are lucky.

Just accept him ever so often & Boot him back out
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

Arrow Bug Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamcobra View Post
    We are aware of this issue. We implemented a fix which will be released in the next update.
    After the update Guild Masters will not receive any more Guild Invite Requests to join another guild.
    Thank you for your patience and continuous support!

Regards,
    Arclite

Quote Originally Posted by Arclite View Post
    We are aware of this issue. We implemented a fix which will be released in the next update.
    After the update Guild Masters will not receive any more Guild Invite Requests to join another guild.
    Thank you for your patience and continuous support!

Regards,
    Arclite
    And when will the update be?

Regards;
    Ant venom
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    And when will the update be?

Regards;
    Ant venom
    We have a build in public Beta currently.
    If all things go well and Apple is quick to review our update we are looking at a release sometime in a week or two.
    Don't quote me on this though, anything can go wrong in software development.

Regards,
    Arclite

Quote Originally Posted by Phill - Immortal GM View Post
    What you can do:
    Accept the player. KICK the player. It blocks this specific player for x hours of asking to join you. Either 6 or 10, not sure anymore. Maybe even 24h, if you are lucky.

Just accept him ever so often & Boot him back out
    This is very interesting!

If a player is accepted into your guild and is booted by the guild master, that player cannot request or return to that guild for a certain amount of time? (unless you have the bug in the OP)

Do I understand this correctly?

Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    This is very interesting!

If a player is accepted into your guild and is booted by the guild master, that player cannot request or return to that guild for a certain amount of time? (unless you have the bug in the OP)

Do I understand this correctly?
    Mhm. Try it with one of your Members
    You can still invite them, but they cannot actually request to join.

I once trolled one of mine before a T10 run & he panicked when he couldn't rejoin lol. (Got him in by FC-invite)
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

Ok, thanks for confirming, Phill.

I'm being spammed by this guild, and what can I do as an HC? If I decline, I get a new invite within 2 minutes. This also now when the raid has started and it is impossible to change guild.

A ticket has been sent, but don't know if it will help or not. Probably the spamming stops before I get an reply...
    Last edited by Silent follower; 04-17-2015 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Typo

The same is happening with many of my members. This guy created a new guild and sent at least 2 of my members invites over and over again after they declined numerous times.
    GM of The Forsaken Warrior

IMO a guild should never be able to invite a player, only a player can ask to be added to the guild

The same keeps happening to me. This guild keeps asking me to join. I've declined about 20 times today alone, it might be like 10-12 but seems like 20. I wish there was a way to stop this.

@MrT I agree, and that's why I find this relatively new 'Guild seeker' feature look nice at first, but it creates many problems.
    Also it seems to me that most of the > L100 players lurking there are actually not really seeking a guild anyway. Seems like once another feature that is used to abuse.