Page 2 of 2 First 12

Quote Originally Posted by Silent follower View Post
    I'm being spammed by this guild, and what can I do as an HC? If I decline, I get a new invite within 2 minutes. This also now when the raid has started and it is impossible to change guild.

A ticket has been sent, but don't know if it will help or not. Probably the spamming stops before I get an reply...
    To my big (and happy) surprise I was contacted by customer support within 24hrs, and it seems they've done something as the constant invite had disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent follower View Post
    To my big (and happy) surprise I was contacted by customer support within 24hrs, and it seems they've done something as the constant invite had disappeared.
    Now I've got a new invite from another guild. Maybe the guild invite is broken, that the decline is ignored and the invite is just resent until accepted?

There should be a way to turn off receiving guild invitations.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Great idea, Adisty!

I just hope this wouldn't be more complicated to implement than to block non-hc's from declaring war, otherwise....

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    Great idea, Adisty!

I just hope this wouldn't be more complicated to implement than to block non-hc's from declaring war, otherwise....
    They should've blocked non-hc's from declaring a long time ago, like the very first war, I mean they blocked non-hc's from scouting in the first raid so why not to wars, oh wait, if a rogue declares or a commander declares by accident than the guild who will go against the guild with the rogue or the commander could have a chance of being a gemming guild and for GREE- Money, Money, and Profit.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Thats not the point. What if you want to fight and you have no hcs on? You just wait? Makes no sense to me and hurts lower level guilds with less hc spots. Raids have autoscout to fix this but autodeclare is also bad.

On topic: guild invitations should only be possible to people without guilds. And people in guilds should be able to apply anywhere if they want to.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    Thats not the point. What if you want to fight and you have no hcs on? You just wait? Makes no sense to me and hurts lower level guilds with less hc spots. Raids have autoscout to fix this but autodeclare is also bad.

On topic: guild invitations should only be possible to people without guilds. And people in guilds should be able to apply anywhere if they want to.
    I agree 100%!

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post

Thank you for the 150+ invitations during Titan Raid, Kangaroeland! Lol
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

Quote Originally Posted by Phill - Immortal GM View Post
    Thank you for the 150+ invitations during Titan Raid, Kangaroeland! Lol
    Ah, Kangaroeland helping you flush other invites out of the buffer?
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Ah, Kangaroeland helping you flush other invites out of the buffer?
    he tried his best to do so..
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

Did it once for fun, apparently it bugged haha my pleasure!

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

If you are getting constant invites, then the person inviting is either in your friend list or knows your friend code. I'm going with the former since manually inputting your friend code is much more tedious. Just check your friend list for players in the requesting guild and delete them.
    Rushka Empire [Android]

Currently recruiting: Level 100+
    Officer Rank: N/A
    Line ID: scabitron

I just... ignore the invites. and i mean not touching them, instead of clicking the 'ignore' button. doesn't really hurt in any way, unless it is very visually disturbing to you.

Any updates on this? Id really like to see this changed to only being able to invite people without guilds.

Hey everyone,

Sorry for the continued frustration. This is currently being investigated by the team and any updates I receive I will be sure to share with you.