Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Angry Ok the dev's ask and answer was a waste of time and my life....

First they gave one sentence and the typical reply was "It is on the backlog".....What does that even mean? The answers were vague and not much detail was given. I hate that they used the excuse that I am short so I can answer as many questions as possible......many were the same questions by different people... remember people quality over quantity.

Here is a thought......How about answer fewer questions and give detailed replies so we as players don't feel that was a total waste of time. You did this process with no to little thoughts. The dev gave us nothing more than what we all could have guess.

Once again, I am disappointed on the Q&A just like last time. But it is my fault as I expected something different so now I am mad at the world

"backlog"is an IT term meaning list of features they're going to implement sooner or later, basically.

I'm annoyed they didn't answer my questions!

Im just dissappointed to their response regarding heroic mode time limit. They basically said since so many people r logging on to play heroic they have no intention of giving us a longer time limit. I mean, they know how us as players feel about this time limit and they blow it off as if its not important. Highly dissappointed in that regard, but looking forward to the milestones in wars that r supposed to be coming out. Might actually participate in wars now.

The response for HM was really a joke. Everyone or the majority of players hate the time limit of one week. The answer that was given was basically "why change it? since some players that don't have a full time job can spend some gems to achieve it so suck it all". A slap in the face to those who were asking that had a valid reason on why they wanted it changed.

But we all know that money talks and since a few people spend gems to get it, it shall never change. I will be happy to get the regular one for fusion. However the answer about the drop seems to truly made up.....some players have great luck while others have horrible luck. If the coding for luck was the same across the board, we wouldn't have to do 100 runs in order to get 5 shards while others that did 100 runs get 98 shards.

One time, I meant to ask was can you get rid of the miss mechanic....I hate it with a passion.

Tks Jen for letting me what backlog meant.

I usually shrugged it off when others would call the developers "GREE-dy" but I wasn't too impressed with the Q&A either... Most of the other Q&As from other games I've attended showed a team of developers who obviously put a lot of themselves into their game and obviously loved and cared about their game as much as any of their fans that were asking questions...What I saw today was nothing like that..it was a collection of very short, uninformative answers to questions that people have been asking for months. Where is the passion?

Like Calling said they dont care, they only see $$$. The fact that some ppl can play 24/7 to finish heroic is wats keeping it a 1 week limit. I guess they dont care about the ppl that have jobs and a life to attend to. This is Gree's response to heroic, in a nutshell: "Either no-life heroic or spend, others do so we will keep it 1 week 'to be fair'". Extremely dissappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by UP Jen View Post
    "backlog"is an IT term meaning list of features they're going to implement sooner or later, basically.

About your question on number of players: scrolling to the last player leaderboard page on a raid or damage leaderboard on an epic boss is a decent indication.
    Last raid it was 49k on Android, this epic boss it lists 59k on android. So on android probably 60-70k accounts a bit active, the rest of the over 5 million that were ever created are dead.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

I wonder how many that just use Heroic when it's there to trigger bosses and maybe get 1 or 2 fusion boosts for completing 1 or 2 of the 16 crystals add noise to their numbers on "participation to Heroic mode"...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

The overall message from Gree was to stop paying and stop playing if you want things to change. That is one heck of a business strategy.

It seemed very much like the people answering the questions had to do it at gunpoint. They didn't seem at all excited about the Q&A and acted very much like "yeah we know this company sucks but this is our job."

If you can't get excited about interacting with the people who pay your salary then what does that say about your company and the love you have for your job?

This game and this company are dying a slow death....... the Q&A was just another example of a company not in touch with their user base. Just one more reason why I haven't bought gems in over a month and don't see that changing............. sigh

Thanks Marco, good point. We should track it by week and see if the game's falling off or what.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    The overall message from Gree was to stop paying and stop playing if you want things to change. That is one heck of a business strategy.
    Doing exactly that this time.

Right when it started I thought about the time commitment necessary again after such a short break and decided I'm not gonna chase the armor. So far I'm at 4 full crytsals with no intention to get the fifth. All the other heroics before I got 8 crystals for the non+ armor. So you have at least 1 player with less participation than before. I hope they look at past participation and count me.

Quote Originally Posted by UP Jen View Post

You kinda asked for personal questions about other players spending habits which we should not be privy to.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    It's more of a "Players are actively perusing Heroic Mode and it is do-able." If more people were unable or do not complete the Heroic mode normal armor, then they might consider revamping the dates or drop rates to allow for more people to successfully complete the shards.
    Last edited by legalious; 04-16-2015 at 08:44 AM.

Took me 31 tries to get 8 fragments from the Kingdom of Darkness.......... Only the most patient of players will put it with nonsense like that.

What's that? You want HC? Boot kick by by.
    I haven't bought gems in a long time, and will not. This game needs to go Free to Play. I'm just waiting for them to wipe all armour from people and call in a system fail.

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    It's more of a "Players are actively perusing Heroic Mode and it is do-able." If more people were unable or do not complete the Heroic mode normal armor, then they might consider revamping the dates or drop rates to allow for more people to successfully complete the shards.
    In an effort to make a few extra $$$ Gree has gone in a not fun direction. I hope you get my logic here.

People are complaining about the drop rates yes. But why are they complaining? Because they can't get the plus armor? I would argue that isn't necessarily the case. The frustration comes from going through a level and receiving nothing for your labor. This is new to Knights and Dragons in the 9 months I've been playing. Before if you couldn't beat a level you understood that and made whatever preparations were necessary to change that in the future. But the way Gree has done things with Heroic Mode they've gone in the direction of...... you can have the strongest armor in the game and still not be able to progress........... for no other reason than the games just decides not to give up a fragment. That's just plain corny and very frustrating. You can do everything right and still not receive a crystal fragment for no good reason....... just luck of the draw. I feel that's the part that really frustrates people.

The Heroic Mode would still be fun if the opponents were super hard. If you have to gem to beat them, you have to gem to beat them. At least people will know what they're up against. It sucks big time do everything you're supposed to do and not be rewarded at the end (over and over and over again). This strategy to make the mode more difficult by even having a drop rate is actually making the Heroic Mode far less enjoyable. Its a departure from the norm, it's transparent and makes for a worse gaming experience.

Since it's clear Gree wants to make money so bad, they should also be stepping up to keep the gaming experience fun. Isn't that why we started playing the game in the first place? Because it was fun?