Thieves!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Thieves!

Post Count

Thieves!

The programmers at Gree make it possible for Gree to steal. Some of my gems have been stolen! Here is the story...

A plot of land was expanding in my kingdom. I was looking around my kingdom checking for raids and tapping my building that were ready with gold. I was nowhere near my expanding plot, when I noticed that suddenly the plot was finished with gems. I did not want this to happen, did not plan this to happen, and did not know this happened until 437 gems were used.

Of course, I immediatley sent in a ticket nicely explaining what happened. The I got a canned response: "We are unable to provide refunds or restoration of funds for purchases which have a confirmation button in-game. Our apologies for any inconvenience."

The problems are:
    1. I did not want to press the confirmation button to speed up the expansion of my kingdom
    2. I did not see the confirmation button
    3. 437 of my gems were spent without me choosing to do so
    4. I cannot get them back
    5. I feel robbed
    6. It is too easy to accidentally spend gems in this game as if it is planned that way.

I will continue to play this game, but will NEVER buy gems again unless I get these 437 returned.

If one of the mods or developers can help, I would greatly appreciate it. Please send a PM and help me resolve this issue.
    The Sailing Alpacas

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    M
    Quote Originally Posted by Vclone View Post
    The programmers at Gree make it possible for Gree to steal. Some of my gems have been stolen! Here is the story...

A plot of land was expanding in my kingdom. I was looking around my kingdom checking for raids and tapping my building that were ready with gold. I was nowhere near my expanding plot, when I noticed that suddenly the plot was finished with gems. I did not want this to happen, did not plan this to happen, and did not know this happened until 437 gems were used.

Of course, I immediatley sent in a ticket nicely explaining what happened. The I got a canned response: "We are unable to provide refunds or restoration of funds for purchases which have a confirmation button in-game. Our apologies for any inconvenience."

The problems are:
    1. I did not want to press the confirmation button to speed up the expansion of my kingdom
    2. I did not see the confirmation button
    3. 437 of my gems were spent without me choosing to do so
    4. I cannot get them back
    5. I feel robbed
    6. It is too easy to accidentally spend gems in this game as if it is planned that way.

I will continue to play this game, but will NEVER buy gems again unless I get these 437 returned.

If one of the mods or developers can help, I would greatly appreciate it. Please send a PM and help me resolve this issue.
    Try another ticket with a clam explanation. You should get a refund
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    I was very calm the first time. I will try to be clam, but I don't really know how to do that
    The Sailing Alpacas

Post Count
    Sorry that happened to you, Vclone.
    I hope GREE does right by you, but in case they don't...

Welcome to the Server Sucker Free Customer Club!

Post Count
    Yo, mods. You are exactly what I mean by unethical behavior and you'd better believe I've already filed a report.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    Improving communication is at the top of our priority list, and Clementine, Relic and I (as well as the rest of our department) are committed to making this a reality.
    the mods will get right on it

Post Count
    I sent in another ticket and my request was denied again. Then I sent sent a follow-up email with a link to a customer satisfaction survey. Ha! Imagine what I said and how I ranked them!
    The Sailing Alpacas

Post Count
    I PM'd you a solution since I'm apparently not allowed to expose Gree's unethical behavior publicly on the forums.