min damage jacked again - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: min damage jacked again

Post Count
    GREE developers should consider a career in public service, working for the government........

After all, it is the perfect place for people who can never be held accountable for their poor job performance.......
    Straw Hat Unit Leader........ Join us....... 825-321-065

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by good gawd noooo View Post
    android is correct HOWEVER IOS is supposed to be the correct number... just gree messed up yet again .. I know big surprise cant imagine how that could ever happen right
    Does it matter anymore? Or rather to Gree or anyone?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by corey0025 View Post
    And still no response yet...think by now the mods would have a calendar reminder set to check the forums to see how the qa team is having with the current event of the day...and by qa team...I mean us...
    Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    The moderators do not have such a calendar. We don't have access to Gree resources/information you are describing. I will forward this to the Community Managers and hopefully they have what you seek.
    "Moderators" used to be GREE employees that did have access, but they are now called "Community Managers."
    Corey wasn't referring to you, but anybody can make a calendar with reminders.

The development team has given event calendars to the CMs, btw.
    If I was a CM, I would set my calendar to alert me to check the forum for issues when an event goes live... I think this is what Corey was talking about in his post.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    66B for beginner

99B for easy

It's not too difficult.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Wow !!!
    Didn't we have this issue on the first round of this Pathetic New Raid Boss?
    So GREE manage to fix damage needed and then they send round 2 out flawed as well!!
    Seriously? The sad part is nobody is really surprised and we almost expect issues with every new event!
    Hobbsie

Banned
    Post Count
    I've merged a couple of threads so I can update you here. Let me get back to you asap.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Well at least someone understands...was just trying to make the point, this has been every single event for a while now that has had some kind of issue needing urgent attention. I would think by now someone in the upper workings at gree would make it a point to check in here to see if there are issues going on with the game. I will stay away from sarcasm in the future as obviously it's not well interpreted.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by robmurphy View Post
    66B for beginner

99B for easy

It's not too difficult.
    That doesn't change the fact that the required damage to get the reward is incorrect.

Also, just because you're not having issues getting the reward doesn't mean that vast majority of players aren't.
    Last edited by Allday; 04-15-2015 at 03:47 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Bear View Post
    Seriously what do we have to do to get a properly working event because it sure isn't begging?! True to form raid boss is completely jacked up in that the displayed amount of damage required to get a unit is not correct, heck I can't figure out how many hits I need.

A complete embarrassment
    What you need to get a properly working event is to stop playing the improperly working events. As long as there are enough fools with Gold trying to make a failure moderately successful why would there be any incentive to fix anything.

Gree motto: If it ain't broke don't fix it.
    Question: Did it make Gold?
    Answer: Yes.
    It ain't broke.
    No fix required.
    In Canada a Vault of Gold on Android is $100.00 and on iOS it is $140.00

Post Count
    yeah, its 66b damage on droid.

Banned
    Post Count
    A fix has gone live now that sets the minimum damage required on the raid boss to 1,830,146,935. This is what the game displays in the victory screen and what the team has set it to. Please restart your game. My apologies for the confusion.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Here we go again.....minimum damage doesn't matter when your faction can't even kill the beginner boss without health packs!!! Your company has screwed up another perfectly good event. Granted, the last roll out was so easy it too was a joke. But my god, do you people know how over adjust, or just plain screw up something, that only needed a tweak.
    And if you think the talk of new games to play is a ploy, you need to get into some of the chat apps that factions use. They're trying new games all over, because they're fed up with the crap Gree keeps trying to force feed us cycle after cycle. Get a clue!!

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Sent in tickets about the different amounts
    Nick

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    A fix has gone live now that sets the minimum damage required on the raid boss to 1,830,146,935. This is what the game displays in the victory screen and what the team has set it to. Please restart your game. My apologies for the confusion.
    Have you tried to DEW this with a developer test account?
    Perhaps you and a couple developers could get together for FIVE MINUTES and PROVE to each other just how the FIX is NOT what you claim it to be or DEW.

Several of us TESTED your claims.
    Our results don't support your allegations, sorry.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I see beginner boss is 1.3 trillion. You need over 700 hits at 1.8 billion to kill. In an hour. So a team of 50 needs 14 hits for beginner. Huh?

So lower the prize and lower the total for beginner and let the top ten teams go for the more advanced