Thread: min damage jacked again

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    What about day 1 reward

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Well, our faction is down by 1/3 but we've made it to level 4 of beginner. Don't know how far we will get, after another level or two we'll probably just farm them. I can say this about the new raid bow, it blows. I'm guessing Gree gold sales will be down again this weekend.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Easy fix for frustration. . . Just delete the game and don't reinstall it. Problem solved!

Edit: just so I'm not misunderstood. I'm not one of those elitists to say "stop complaining or quit". I'm saying you all deserve better. I took the plunge this morning.
    Last edited by CC1; 04-16-2015 at 07:47 AM.
    A strange game! The only winning move is not to play.—War Games (1983)

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.—Voltaire

Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.—Vernon Howard

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any.—Alice Walker

To complain is nonacceptance of what is...change it, leave it, or accept it. All else is madness.—Eckhart Tolle

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
    Easy fix for frustration. . . Just delete the game and don't reinstall it. Problem solved!

Edit: just so I'm not misunderstood. I'm not one of those elitists to say "stop complaining or quit". I'm saying you all deserve better. I took the plunge this morning.
    Have you really if you are still here in the chat room?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by goblue21 View Post
    Believe it or not. It matters not to me. It's done. I notified my team and deleted it this morning. I'll check the forum periodically to see if anything has changed. The forum is more entertaining than the game until it, too, comes to it's inevitable conclusion.

You've been a great community. I'm saddened you don't demand more from companies you patronize. You deserve better.
    A strange game! The only winning move is not to play.—War Games (1983)

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.—Voltaire

Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.—Vernon Howard

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any.—Alice Walker

To complain is nonacceptance of what is...change it, leave it, or accept it. All else is madness.—Eckhart Tolle

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by goblue21 View Post
    He's far from the only one to quit the game and still hang around here.