min damage jacked again

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: min damage jacked again

Articulate Author
    Post Count

min damage jacked again

Min damage for a beginner boss shows in the summary screen as needing 1.8b in damage. When the splash screen posts when the boss is killed it shows as needing 66b in damage...and guess what no unit given for damage done over 1.8 and below 66b...so which one is it. Anyone over the 66b got a unit. Seriously losing patience.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

For crying out loud

Seriously what do we have to do to get a properly working event because it sure isn't begging?! True to form raid boss is completely jacked up in that the displayed amount of damage required to get a unit is not correct, heck I can't figure out how many hits I need.

A complete embarrassment

Post Count
    your actually doing it?
    485046391 & 565411567

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    android shows 66 billion and iOS show 1.83 billion damage that needs to be dealt to get a loot item. my guess is iOS is correct

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Preacher Wolf View Post
    android shows 66 billion and iOS show 1.83 billion damage that needs to be dealt to get a loot item. my guess is iOS is correct
    No , android for once is right , you need 66b to get a prize.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    When I was about 6 years old, I used to enjoy a good, all day sucker.

These days, I don't care much for suckers, or being suckered.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    lol, just summoned a "Beginner" ...Thanks for the time off, again, GREE!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    And still no response yet...think by now the mods would have a calendar reminder set to check the forums to see how the qa team is having with the current event of the day...and by qa team...I mean us...

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by corey0025 View Post
    And still no response yet...think by now the mods would have a calendar reminder set to check the forums to see how the qa team is having with the current event of the day...and by qa team...I mean us...
    The moderators do not have such a calendar. We don't have access to Gree resources/information you are describing. I will forward this to the Community Managers and hopefully they have what you seek.

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    as posted many times gree's idea of beginner is ridiculous.. 66b no beginner will do that much damage even with pa.. hell I am in top 75 faction and yes I do that much.. but its a joke gree had over a week tow ork out the kinks and this is what they give us.. shame on you gree.. and shame on those competeing in this farce

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I see my sarcasm is understood as much as my tickets are that get sent in.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    lol, just summoned a "Beginner" ...Thanks for the time off, again, GREE!
    what level are you and your faction? kinda figured you were in a higher one.. surprised on lvl I would suspect your at that you would give up so easy.. although I do agree that all levels should just stop playing it sinces its broke.. but even broke I figured you guys could keep going

Post Count
    Well GREE and their "Intellectually Challenged" (we can't call them S*****, their feelings might get hurt and we will all get turned in to game HR and have to go through sensitivity training) developers still can't get the Raid Boss right. if those individuals worked at my company and treated paying customers this way they would already have been fired.......
    Straw Hat Unit Leader........ Join us....... 825-321-065

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick0073 View Post
    No , android for once is right , you need 66b to get a prize.
    android is correct HOWEVER IOS is supposed to be the correct number... just gree messed up yet again .. I know big surprise cant imagine how that could ever happen right

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by good gawd noooo View Post
    android is correct HOWEVER IOS is supposed to be the correct number... just gree messed up yet again .. I know big surprise cant imagine how that could ever happen right
    This wasn't a mistake or an error.
    What you're experiencing illustrates to anyone who doubts, just who is the boss, as long as you choose to submit to their will.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "