GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: min damage jacked again

Hybrid View

Articulate Author
    Post Count

min damage jacked again

Min damage for a beginner boss shows in the summary screen as needing 1.8b in damage. When the splash screen posts when the boss is killed it shows as needing 66b in damage...and guess what no unit given for damage done over 1.8 and below 66b...so which one is it. Anyone over the 66b got a unit. Seriously losing patience.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

For crying out loud

Seriously what do we have to do to get a properly working event because it sure isn't begging?! True to form raid boss is completely jacked up in that the displayed amount of damage required to get a unit is not correct, heck I can't figure out how many hits I need.

A complete embarrassment

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    android shows 66 billion and iOS show 1.83 billion damage that needs to be dealt to get a loot item. my guess is iOS is correct

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Preacher Wolf View Post
    android shows 66 billion and iOS show 1.83 billion damage that needs to be dealt to get a loot item. my guess is iOS is correct
    No , android for once is right , you need 66b to get a prize.

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick0073 View Post
    No , android for once is right , you need 66b to get a prize.
    android is correct HOWEVER IOS is supposed to be the correct number... just gree messed up yet again .. I know big surprise cant imagine how that could ever happen right

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by good gawd noooo View Post
    android is correct HOWEVER IOS is supposed to be the correct number... just gree messed up yet again .. I know big surprise cant imagine how that could ever happen right
    This wasn't a mistake or an error.
    What you're experiencing illustrates to anyone who doubts, just who is the boss, as long as you choose to submit to their will.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by good gawd noooo View Post
    Does it matter anymore? Or rather to Gree or anyone?

Post Count
    GREE developers should consider a career in public service, working for the government........

After all, it is the perfect place for people who can never be held accountable for their poor job performance.......
    Straw Hat Unit Leader........ Join us....... 825-321-065

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    66B for beginner

99B for easy

It's not too difficult.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by robmurphy View Post
    66B for beginner

99B for easy

It's not too difficult.
    That doesn't change the fact that the required damage to get the reward is incorrect.

Also, just because you're not having issues getting the reward doesn't mean that vast majority of players aren't.
    Last edited by Allday; 04-15-2015 at 03:47 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Bear View Post
    Seriously what do we have to do to get a properly working event because it sure isn't begging?! True to form raid boss is completely jacked up in that the displayed amount of damage required to get a unit is not correct, heck I can't figure out how many hits I need.

A complete embarrassment
    What you need to get a properly working event is to stop playing the improperly working events. As long as there are enough fools with Gold trying to make a failure moderately successful why would there be any incentive to fix anything.

Gree motto: If it ain't broke don't fix it.
    Question: Did it make Gold?
    Answer: Yes.
    It ain't broke.
    No fix required.
    In Canada a Vault of Gold on Android is $100.00 and on iOS it is $140.00

Banned
    Post Count
    A fix has gone live now that sets the minimum damage required on the raid boss to 1,830,146,935. This is what the game displays in the victory screen and what the team has set it to. Please restart your game. My apologies for the confusion.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Here we go again.....minimum damage doesn't matter when your faction can't even kill the beginner boss without health packs!!! Your company has screwed up another perfectly good event. Granted, the last roll out was so easy it too was a joke. But my god, do you people know how over adjust, or just plain screw up something, that only needed a tweak.
    And if you think the talk of new games to play is a ploy, you need to get into some of the chat apps that factions use. They're trying new games all over, because they're fed up with the crap Gree keeps trying to force feed us cycle after cycle. Get a clue!!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    A fix has gone live now that sets the minimum damage required on the raid boss to 1,830,146,935. This is what the game displays in the victory screen and what the team has set it to. Please restart your game. My apologies for the confusion.
    Have you tried to DEW this with a developer test account?
    Perhaps you and a couple developers could get together for FIVE MINUTES and PROVE to each other just how the FIX is NOT what you claim it to be or DEW.

Several of us TESTED your claims.
    Our results don't support your allegations, sorry.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    your actually doing it?
    485046391 & 565411567