Epic Boss is WAY too hard. We need a system for everyone, not just "vets" - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Epic Boss is WAY too hard. We need a system for everyone, not just "vets"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    There's nothing wrong with farming 100s.. it rewards those who are active.. the only thing wrong with last EB was that only the low levels could farm
    There is everything wrong with farming...just like farming the box event currently on.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Fair enough, but not all jobs pay well enough so someone can drop hundreds here month on month.
    I was referencing time commitment, not financial ones, actually. Between logging on hourly to try and finish free, logging into chat apps to talk about game apps, and coming to the forum, I wonder if people have time for anything else in their lives.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    Spoken like a true hippy, go save the rainforest or recycle your sandals or whatever else it is you hippies do.
    Troll level: Beginner.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    I wonder if people have time for anything else in their lives.
    Not that I proud of it, but my social and personal life have suffered greatly because of this game… But, I’m too addicted to put it down…

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    Not that I proud of it, but my social and personal life have suffered greatly because of this game… But, I’m too addicted to put it down…
    If that's true, do you want to get back your social, personal life? If yes, try timer approach - no more than 30 min/ day. You'll also need a new syn.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJess View Post
    If that's true, do you want to get back your social, personal life? If yes, try timer approach - no more than 30 min/ day. You'll also need a new syn.
    This is what I did. Created my own syn, got a timer, and thoroughly enjoy being completely pathetic in this game. Timer goes off while out with friends? Ignore.

Life is more important than this crap. Just found out ten minutes ago that an old colleague of mine dropped dead of a heart attack in his hotel room while at a convention last night. He sent me a selfie of himself grinning ear to ear just yesterday while at the show. Puts all this stuff in perspective. People here complaining about difficulty of a make believe event and this guy is on a slab.

Post Count
    Sorry to hear that Max!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    guys you are looking at this wrong... epic boss is now what it was always supposed to be. people that managed to play hard and increase their stats are supposed to little by little be able to get further in the boss.

now for those complaining about the box event stats increase... at least now gree can make money off of the stat increase. buy a vault of gold gain a billion or more in stats, this gain will help you get further in boss. gree makes their money, those who paid get their stats increase. anyone can gain stats regardless of level, for boss or lock box. if one vault wasn't enough to get you far enough in boss, buy another open more boxes and so on... gree keeps making their money, and players who can afford it get a major stat increase. last boss event a bunch of FREE players got stats for just being low levels and killing over and over. now at least gree can make sure your level doesn't matter, you will; kill bosses based on your own stats.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Put the tiers back in but have tiered rewards. Minis can farm the hell out of 100's for 200-300k items with a 500k wrapper. older more established accounts will have to work hard for their 700k + legendary items and have a 2.5mill wrapper. (I made these numbers up but as long as it is a fair tiering of rewards then whatever number works)
    Makes the event relevant for all level of player whilst (potentially) keeping everyone happy. Gives the minis a reason to level up if they want to try for the larger rewards.
    It's really not rocket science.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaggard View Post
    There is everything wrong with farming...just like farming the box event currently on.
    Again, what's wrong with that?

Stat inflation is what's wrong, right?

Guess we gotta make every other prize for war not stack now, because of stat inflation, and because people are being rewarded for activity instead of gold spendage.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    I was referencing time commitment, not financial ones, actually. Between logging on hourly to try and finish free, logging into chat apps to talk about game apps, and coming to the forum, I wonder if people have time for anything else in their lives.
    Ah, ok. Does depend on the job I guess. A guy in my MW faction was knocking down 350 bosses a day in recent EB event there. His job allowed him to leave the game open on his desk with a two minute timer. Only interruptions were if he had to take a call. Nice if you can get it, but I'm not sure I could stand doing that all day even if.....
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    EB now ruined.. Gree sucks and is money happy. Before I could complete event and defeat with 3 cash hits. Now 3 cash hits on level 50 wtf. I could free hit the boss til level 85 now 2 free hits at level 25, your game is broken and you can't fix or get s*** right. You take away the strategy some of us have and make it harder for us little guys. Well all I can say from here on out is

GOODBYE. Retired!!
    Last edited by Bolt; 04-17-2015 at 02:31 PM. Reason: language

Post Count
    Your strategy for playing the game is... not playing the game?

Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    Again, what's wrong with that?

Stat inflation is what's wrong, right?

Guess we gotta make every other prize for war not stack now, because of stat inflation, and because people are being rewarded for activity instead of gold spendage.
    You just don't get it Evan....at all. I see members here trying to explain this to you and they might as well bang their heads against a wall.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Drake View Post
    You just don't get it Evan....at all. I see members here trying to explain this to you and they might as well bang their heads against a wall.
    I get it completely, but here's the point I'm trying to make..

..it's a game
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000