WaffleKing, Relic, Bolt, Bueler...please give official answer to 3 questions. Thanks

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WaffleKing, Relic, Bolt, Bueler...please give official answer to 3 questions. Thanks

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

WaffleKing, Relic, Bolt, Bueler...please give official answer to 3 questions. Thanks

1) when will the defense boost buildings (that players used gold to purchase) actually work and display properly in the game?

2) when will the income buildings (that players used gold to purchase) payout the proper amount? the income has been limited for so long now! No one can go above $2.1 billion!

3) most importantly, WILL GREE conform to apple's 64 bit requirement in June?

These 3 issues still not addressed by GREE! They just produce more bugs to distract attention away from these problems!

Post Count
    Good luck getting an answer. Let us know how that works out for you.

(Crickets and tumbleweeds)
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy shags View Post
    1) when will the defense boost buildings (that players used gold to purchase) actually work and display properly in the game?

2) when will the income buildings (that players used gold to purchase) payout the proper amount? the income has been limited for so long now! No one can go above $2.1 billion!

3) most importantly, WILL GREE conform to apple's 64 bit requirement in June?

These 3 issues still not addressed by GREE! They just produce more bugs to distract attention away from these problems!
    If questions 1 and 2 does not go answered by submitting a ticket to CS, I think you have a pretty good reason to contact your App Store and get some kind of re-compensation.

Also, new game buzzing around here called DomiNations.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I haven't jumped in on that one, but some one else mentioned Call of Duty: Heroes. The gameplay is closer to Clans than MW, but it does a few things better than Clans. Graphics put MW to shame, it's not tearing up my data, it runs smoothly on my "ancient" iPhone 4s, and so far nothing is broken. It's only been a few days, so I really haven't done any PvP yet, nor checked out the alliances at all.

As I've been checking out alternatives, it's downright embarrassing that I stuck with the poor programming of GREE when even the most mediocre companies out there put them to shame when it comes to quality control. While there are some elements that only GREE offers, none of them work well enough to be called features. But GREE will never listen, which we are seeing is why this entire division of games is sinking. GREE USA is sinking fast, and it's only a matter of time before GREE Japan severs the infected cancer ridden arm they've become.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    2 will be fixed with a new update, as it was mentioned. Will have to wait for that.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    If 2 is fixed it implies 3 is fixed as it is the reason for 2.

Banned
    Post Count
    If the mods ask the devs about the questions the devs will just lye to the mods because they have done it a bunch of time before.

Banned
    Post Count
    Or the mods will reply to your questions after it's been fixed for a few hours.

Post Count
    Or they'll change the mods so you'll have to ask the exact same questions again, again.
    Last edited by Danger Mouse; 04-15-2015 at 06:04 AM.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    As I've been checking out alternatives, it's downright embarrassing that I stuck with the poor programming of GREE when even the most mediocre companies out there put them to shame when it comes to quality control. While there are some elements that only GREE offers, none of them work well enough to be called features. But GREE will never listen, which we are seeing is why this entire division of games is sinking. GREE USA is sinking fast, and it's only a matter of time before GREE Japan severs the infected cancer ridden arm they've become.
    Better move on then.... Bye Bye... Sayōnara

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    And miss all the fun here? I will give GREE credit for one thing. Between their neverending downward spiral and the addicts they've created jumping into the abyss right after them, they do know how to provide quality entertainment on the cheap. Too bad they couldn't actually inject that into thier games.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    And miss all the fun here? I will give GREE credit for one thing. Between their neverending downward spiral and the addicts they've created jumping into the abyss right after them, they do know how to provide quality entertainment on the cheap. Too bad they couldn't actually inject that into thier games.
    Well said, J-man

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Maybe we have more than i thought in common J-Man. I am now more of a forum addict than MW one.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    No one from GREE can answer any of these questions? Come on! For once have some balls and give us a straight answer!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy shags View Post
    No one from GREE can answer any of these questions? Come on! For once have some balls and give us a straight answer!
    Why start now?

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln