Hybrid View

Is there a forum with tutorials/guides?

Back when I played CC, the forums would always have experienced players that posted guides and tutorials to help out new players. What happened to those tutorials/guides and do people still make them? If so where?

Sadly the old stickied thread with links to all those great threads had its sticky status removed a while back. the basics of the game haven't changed since the start, but the nature of it is completely different now.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Quote Originally Posted by chobits275 View Post
    Back when I played CC, the forums would always have experienced players that posted guides and tutorials to help out new players. What happened to those tutorials/guides and do people still make them? If so where?
    Most, actually probably all, of the helpers quit the game or stopped posting because of player atmosphere in forum . Gotta use chat apps and find groups where info is posted

Quote Originally Posted by chobits275 View Post
    If you have questions about the game you should ask me. I'm sort of a big deal around here.