Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Sandelis View Post
    The Obsidian armor?
    Nah, Drakeanic.
    Mine seems underwhelming compared to the others.

Quote Originally Posted by navantgarde View Post
    Congrats dude. I've said yours are one of the best submissions. Cheers and goodluck to everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean A Roberts View Post
    Good job to all the finalists y'all did awesome. Forsakens got my vote but it was very close race with tusk.
    Thanks guys!

Forsaken slaygear looks sick! Forsaken's got my vote

Obsidian Forged drakemail is my vote

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Foresaken Slaygear

Suggested Elements: Spirit and Earth

Long ago, where dragons freely ruled the land, a dragon with powers over magic and earth sought to rid the earth of evil. Draxoric, the dragon, had lost his friends and family, when monsters corrupted by greed, revenge, and power, destroyed his home and family. Since then, he became a vigilante, fighting to avenge his fallen comrades. But the day came, when Draxoric grew old, and weak, and was beaten during his battle with a demon. Laying there, dying, Draxoric swore to rid the world of the evil, and using his last breath, breathed magic and power into a slaying armor. The slaygears were long lost and forgotten, as they were to only appear to those worthy to carry on his legacy. The Forsaken Slaygear was forged, from the blood, grit, and will of Draxoric, to slay all the evil and bring peace to the world once again.

Full Image
    http://imgur.com/byNSFUq

An offensive based (to slay) spirit earth armor, this armor wields a double sided spear, glowing with a magenta aura, and a drill like lance on the other hand, also glowing with a magentaish aura.
    Uh, you seem to have misspelled my armor's name. ("Forsaken Slaygear", not "For*e*saken Slaygear") If you can fix this it would be great!

What a great way of voting. So organized :-).

Thanks for ruining the possibility of actually determining a fair winner.

Are you even sure all on your current list aren't plagiarized like others before that have been removed?
    What if I vote for something you later on determine to disqualify? Lol.
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

Quote Originally Posted by Phill - Immortal GM View Post
    What if I vote for something you later on determine to disqualify?
    Per the rules they will be disqualified and removed. One less winner that that point.

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    Per the rules they will be disqualified and removed. One less winner that that point.
    When reading the thread it seemed someone has essentially lost his vote in a similar situation. Correct me if I am wrong
    Head of Majestic Nation

Quote Originally Posted by Phill - Immortal GM View Post
    When reading the thread it seemed someone has essentially lost his vote in a similar situation. Correct me if I am wrong
    Lost vote? Do you mean that their vote did not go through, wont be voting, no one will vote for him or the entry was removed so the votes are removed as well?

Lost vote? Do you mean that their vote did not go through, wont be voting, no one will vote for him or the entry was removed so the votes are removed as well?
    I believe he meant what happen if he votes for a drawing which will be disqualified due to plagiarism. Will he lose his vote?
    OTB Yeezy

LINE ID: sanctified93

Quote Originally Posted by Kakarot View Post
    I believe he meant what happen if he votes for a drawing which will be disqualified due to plagiarism. Will he lose his vote?
    Yes, the votes for the individuals who are disqualified become null.

stolen still here???

Is this going to be removed it was created in 2004 not by the submitter. Or are you just going to let people waste there votes?
    Name: NK Xidus
    Guild: NK Massive
    Friend Code: WBR-GPP-CCD

Is this going to be removed it was created in 2004 not by the submitter. Or are you just going to let people waste there votes?
    This entry and the art found online elsewhere, claim to be the same person. This entry will remain until otherwise stated.

This should REALLY be done BEFORE the voting stage is reached, don't you think?

You essentially steal other people that have tried hard their votes by not checking up on your 'sources' adequately (generally speaking).
    If I barely use the forum and only make my account/log in to vote, then the entry I voted for is taken out and I don't see in time, you just stole my vote for my 2nd choice that would have been someone earning it...

IF this needs to be done via forum/social media, please make sure you actually do it properly. Thanks.
    Head of Majestic Nation

authenticating

This entry and the art found online elsewhere, claim to be the same person. This entry will remain until otherwise stated.
    So I assume you all are taking steps to authenticate then?
    Name: NK Xidus
    Guild: NK Massive
    Friend Code: WBR-GPP-CCD