Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

[Player Appreciation Month] Design A Dragonforged Armor Voting!

Many thanks to all the new players joining us here on the Forums for the first time and to everyone who participated by submitting a design (or designs) to the Design A Dragonforged Armor Contest, both here on the forums, and via email! Once again we were absolutely blown away by the number of entries, and how amazing all of them were! The choice for the top ten was incredibly hard, so if you don't see your entry up here, please know that we still loved it! Over the next weeks and months our Social Media team (the fabulous Tadaaah) will be sharing some of the awesome artwork that was submitted. So be sure to follow our Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr!

Voting Rules:

• Voting will be open until the 19th.
    • Please only vote once
    • The winner will be announced on the 20th!
    • Prizes will be distributed by April 30th!

Please review all finalists before casting your vote!

Obsidian Forged Drakemail

Elements - duo - Fire/Earth

Weapon - *Dragonglass blade
    - Dragon Skull Hilt - throat fire crystal coats the blade in dragons flame

Armor - Plated obsidian
    - a drake wing to nullify flame/heat
    - small drake skull and teeth belt

Shield - obsidian plates combined with drake teeth and wing strips

*the glass forged by dragons fire (obsidian) is forged with such heat that it becomes more dense then tempered steel whilst retaining a light weight prospect, providing protection from heat and razor sharp edges in weaponry. dragon scales used to bind the armors grant a natural defense against any enemy from above gaining the earthen element

Divine Warden

Artwork:

Link: http://i.imgur.com/Dsp0iaK.png

Description:
    I'm trying the archangel theme again, but this time I'm going the guardian/paladin route instead of the more mage-like design I had for the last contest. Oh, and I just had to make a spear with swirling decorations, because for some reason, I think it looks really fancy.

The armor is supposed to give off this "guardian of the sky"/archangel feeling while still not being a clump of steel. It's mostly a personal preference, but I like light armor that uses both steel and cloth, which is the reason for there being no helmet in this concept art. (And I can't draw helmets either... ) There's a silver chestplate with golden decorations. The armor is supposed to be different on each side with the right side having the cross decoration and a larger shoulder plate while the left side has a fairly flat gauntlet and the golden wing bracelet. There are wing/feather decorations scattered across the armor. (on the gauntlets, the headpiece, the lance, the sleeves, etc.) The headpiece is a simple golden half-mask with feathers. The cross decoration at the waist is supposed to hold the dark red and gold mantle. I did not draw any object for the armor's right hand, since I thought that it would be too much to include a second weapon, and a shield would kind of defeat the purpose of the "light armor" theme. Actually, the lance should be a two-handed weapon, but I guess it doesn't really work in-game. Anyways, the swirling things around the lance are iron decorations. They're mostly there because I think they look fancy, but it'd probably hurt if you got impaled by that lance.

Elements: Air/Fire

Tusk Warlord Battlesuit

Name for armor is "Tusk Warlord Battlesuit". Suggested colors would be predominantly white with tan shading with bright red glowing on seems or cracks on body armor. Glowing red eyes, and a smoke aura to accompany. Plume on helmet stark white with some red strands. Suggested element combo would be earth/fire or earth/air.

Fireheart Regalia

Elements: Fire/Wind

Image/Description:

Firestorm Robe

Discription:
    The entire armour is light blue/white with some things red mixed in. The wapon is in the same combination of colour but it has flames coming out along the entire wapon, and the character is holding the wapon with both hands.

Elements:
    Wind and fire

Drakeanic AirPlate

Once a known legend among the Legendary crafters... Now a reality.
    Forged with the powers from the Drakeanic people, this armour holds the true powers of the Dragons.
    Only the strongest will prevail against the Drakeanic to hopefully take the Drakeanic AirPlate for themselves.
    Only those who are worthy will be able to obtain this great armour.

The Drakeanic AirPlate is a Dragonforged Fire/Typed armour released in (Preferred to be in a raid)
    This armour will mainly contain the colours red, orange, and gray with some aspects of black and white.
    This armour will mainly be offensive
    The main body part will be mostly gray and black, with molten red lines entwined around the body.
    The helmet should mainly be red and gray, but the horns should have some aspects of a white.
    The eyes should be glowing with a red aura, and the eye of the shield should have a gray aura.
    The shield itself should mainly be red, but there should be some black outlines as well as orange horns.
    The weapons should be half red, half gray, and it should be radiating an aura of gray on one side and red on the other.
    The cape should have a glowing aura which glows gray, and it should have a similar look to that of a Royal Man's cape.
    The rest of the armour can be played around with

Foresaken Slaygear

Suggested Elements: Spirit and Earth

Long ago, where dragons freely ruled the land, a dragon with powers over magic and earth sought to rid the earth of evil. Draxoric, the dragon, had lost his friends and family, when monsters corrupted by greed, revenge, and power, destroyed his home and family. Since then, he became a vigilante, fighting to avenge his fallen comrades. But the day came, when Draxoric grew old, and weak, and was beaten during his battle with a demon. Laying there, dying, Draxoric swore to rid the world of the evil, and using his last breath, breathed magic and power into a slaying armor. The slaygears were long lost and forgotten, as they were to only appear to those worthy to carry on his legacy. The Forsaken Slaygear was forged, from the blood, grit, and will of Draxoric, to slay all the evil and bring peace to the world once again.

Full Image
    http://imgur.com/byNSFUq

An offensive based (to slay) spirit earth armor, this armor wields a double sided spear, glowing with a magenta aura, and a drill like lance on the other hand, also glowing with a magentaish aura.

SoulSage Robes

That is my submission It is called SoulSage Robes. It will be Fire/Spirit or Earth/Spirit elements depending on you guys What i was thinking for the new tier is that you do a new animation to differ them from epics. So have the auras that epics have..but maybe add animated body/armor parts. so in the SoulSage robes the flames on the hood could move and when it does a power attack....the bottom of the robe flare up a bit? SoulSage robes has a mighty axe for combat that will be a purple colour...the staff will be either redish Orange or brownish depending on what secondary element you guys use! The background of the shield will also or purple, the skull white and the a burst of flames behind the skull. The hood part will also be purple with the flames of course red/orange. There are flames on the armors arms and robe that should also be orange/red. And the rest should be purple/brown/red/orange there are these crystals all of the armor as well....2 on the shield, 1 on each shoulder, 1 near his stomach, 1 on the staff and a couple at the bottom of the robe. These I would like to glow! Color is up to you guys

Steampunk Samurai Regalia

Description :

Well it is basically a cross-over of samurai gear and steampunk-technology. Consist of a samurai kabuto/helmet with a gas mask attached and a body armor of a steam based mechanism. The color of the armor is in dark-gradient with basic color of dark red, copper and black trim. A cloud of aura-like steam are injected out from the armor and surrounds the armor to create the unique epic/dragonforged effect. The weapon is a mechanical chainsaw-like broad katana with a trigger on its handle (the concept is inspired from final fantasy 8's gunblade). It comes with a shield (i've edited and made a new more pleasant looking shield than the last one). Originally i planned to attach a bulky steam-powered mechanical gauntlet on the left hand that can shoot out a chained-kunai/blade but to fit the KnD theme, i think a sword and a shield is a better combination.

:- I'm open to any suggestions if you guys think this armor lacking anything that you can add to make it better. And if you have any names that cooler and fit better, just let me know.

Artwork :

Link :

http://i.imgur.com/7nsS4qN.jpg

Suggested Element :
    Fire/Water

I'm voting for soulsage robes, it's awesome!

Big plagia from League of Legend armor

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Soulless Crystal Forge

This is a identical replica of an armor in League of Legend armor. I hope you will fix this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Hébert View Post
    This is a identical replica of an armor in League of Legend armor. I hope you will fix this.
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have disqualified the entry and put a different one in it's place. Our apologies that this happened.

Oh well, better luck next time

Well, looks like I didn't make it. But I gotta take it like a man. I still have a chance on the boss contest. Most of the finalists are good ideas. I think I'm going to have to go with Steampunk, I voted for Steampunk Ninja last year. Good job everyone!!! Knights and Dragons!!!

Thanks for choosing my Forsaken Slaygear!

Good Luck to everyone!