Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

problem fixed

http://imgur.com/9Ht4LIs

Here's a solution require all entries to be built off a template so you can be sure they are authentic. And to be honest if in the rules it states all entries need to be in the theme of knights and dragons well answer me this how is art drawn 10+ years before knights and dragon's considered in it's theme?
    Name: NK Xidus
    Guild: NK Massive
    Friend Code: WBR-GPP-CCD

Steampunk ftw

Quote Originally Posted by Sean A Roberts View Post
    http://imgur.com/9Ht4LIs

Here's a solution require all entries to be built off a template so you can be sure they are authentic. And to be honest if in the rules it states all entries need to be in the theme of knights and dragons well answer me this how is art drawn 10+ years before knights and dragon's considered in it's theme?
    One of the reasons that I removed my entry when I saw these things happening... Better as a Epic Boss rather and Dragonforged... If the things gets better in the future then I'll design an armor if not...I'll stick to EB.
    "Fight for your ideals, don't waste them away"
    Helios_Max

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Firestorm Robe

Discription:
    The entire armour is light blue/white with some things red mixed in. The wapon is in the same combination of colour but it has flames coming out along the entire wapon, and the character is holding the wapon with both hands.

Elements:
    Wind and fire

This one is plagiarism as stated and maybe u should remove this.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    This entry and the art found online elsewhere, claim to be the same person. This entry will remain until otherwise stated.
    Seriously? The same person? Think a little Legalious, that drawing is 10 years old or more... I have a lot of drawings that have more than 3-4 years and I still don't remember them how they were. In my opinion, it's better to come up with a fresh idea rather than a old one that pfff... come on, this can't be possible that this guy remembered of this artwork and posted it as a entry. That doesn't make any sense. But you guys came up at least to contact him to create a different drawing with some specific indications, to see if he's truly the real guy that made this artwork? GREE, if you watch this, you better change your ways of making the things right. Now I truly understand why Reversal got so upset of you... You're not even trying to make the things correctly done.
    Helios_Max

Quote Originally Posted by Helios_Max View Post
    Seriously? The same person? Think a little Legalious, that drawing is 10 years old or more... I have a lot of drawings that have more than 3-4 years and I still don't remember them how they were. In my opinion, it's better to come up with a fresh idea rather than a old one that pfff... come on, this can't be possible that this guy remembered of this artwork and posted it as a entry. That doesn't make any sense. But you guys came up at least to contact him to create a different drawing with some specific indications, to see if he's truly the real guy that made this artwork? GREE, if you watch this, you better change your ways of making the things right. Now I truly understand why Reversal got so upset of you... You're not even trying to make the things correctly done.
    The last contest we had, my drawing was over 10 years old as well. I only created it on a whim and stored it for posterity. The contest should be revised next time to where it must be a NEW idea and drawing, though currently there is no rule like that.

This, is amazing <3 I'd push for it

Forsaken Slaygear has to win it, best project overall, not mentioning about details, colours and all passion in it. You have my blessing.
    OTB Yeezy

LINE ID: sanctified93

Quote Originally Posted by Kakarot View Post
    Forsaken Slaygear has to win it, best project overall, not mentioning about details, colours and all passion in it. You have my blessing.
    I was about to comment "Agree" then I remembered I didn't vote for it but yeah. lol
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

Quote Originally Posted by Phill - Immortal GM View Post
    I was about to comment "Agree" then I remembered I didn't vote for it but yeah. lol
    Lol, troll comment :P
    Helios_Max

My vote goes to Tusk Warlord Battlesuit. It look so good

Quote Originally Posted by WA-chaos View Post
    My vote goes to Tusk Warlord Battlesuit. It look so good
    What I voted for. However, the SlayGear looks like something more appealing to the masses.
    However, all Earth/Fire combos so far have been visually-badass, thus voting for the Tusk Suit
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

Please refrain from attacking and insulting our Moderators. I spoke with Legalious about the concerns regarding this entry. We addressed these concerns when the finalists were chosen and decide to move forward with allowing this entry, despite the fact that it was an older design.

We will clarify the rules further for future contests.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherser View Post
    Forsaken slaygear looks sick! Forsaken's got my vote
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakarot View Post
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Phill - Immortal GM View Post
    Thanks...? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Please refrain from attacking and insulting our Moderators. I spoke with Legalious about the concerns regarding this entry. We addressed these concerns when the finalists were chosen and decide to move forward with allowing this entry, despite the fact that it was an older design.

We will clarify the rules further for future contests.
    We need to talk Clementine. It's about the stats of the Darkscale Battlegear. The stats are lower than Phoenix Ward +. Can you explain me what is going on? I can consider this decision as a insult to my work as well those 4 months without any news. What really funny that me and Kathy didn't received the + version.
    Helios_Max