GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Raid boss in mw

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Raid boss in mw

The raid boss in modern war is a joke. Smaller factions have no chance to beat the bosses. Just another way for gree to make money from us. Sick of the way they mess the game about.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Tell us how you really feel

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Bored.

Extras.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I'm expecting it to be better after the last dismal launch of RB. It's been my favorite event since it was implemented but if they do it like the last round again I'm afraid MW will lose a lot of people. Our faction has already lost enough members, we don't need any more quitting out of aggravation.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Helios Von Elisar View Post
    I'm expecting it to be better after the last dismal launch of RB. It's been my favorite event since it was implemented but if they do it like the last round again I'm afraid MW will lose a lot of people. Our faction has already lost enough members, we don't need any more quitting out of aggravation.

Quote Originally Posted by GrimAmoeba View Post

Not much easier
    SOURCE: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...-RB-new-health

Time to move on. This game now considers dedicated and moderate spenders of over two years beneath beginner and does not desire your money any longer. You are not welcome to participate in this event. If you aren't an addict, save your money.
    A strange game! The only winning move is not to play.—War Games (1983)

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.—Voltaire

Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.—Vernon Howard

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any.—Alice Walker

To complain is nonacceptance of what is...change it, leave it, or accept it. All else is madness.—Eckhart Tolle

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It appears to me that Gree made an assumption that every player had nothing to do during the last Epic Boss and Raid Boss event, which allowed them to farm thousands of 20m+ stat units to fill their top 3000 inventory. What they fail to recognize is that a very large percentage of their players did not have the time to dedicate towards farming those strong items. The real kicker is that even the ones that did farm non-stop can barely make a dent in beginner bosses because only raw stats are being used.

I would really like to see how many gold purchases were missed because they created an unplayable event. I prefer to take the "glass half full approach", and say that this creates a nice little break from the game and nice break on the wallet. Plus, you don't have to fear that you're being left behind in stats because the majority of players have to sit this event out. It is really only for the top teams, I have never considered them to be my competition anyway.

They really overshot the target on this event. I think the difficulty levels are fine for Masters, but everything else is beyond silly. I would have preferred to have at last the easy bosses that can occupy our need to tap while we wait for this failure of an event to conclude.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post

.... maybe they're just in it for a quick buck... Good luck!
    The video sums up Gree's business model. They aren't interested in nurturing and building up their games. They swarm in like locusts, consume what they can until the food is gone and move on to the next title. AKA killing the goose that lays the golden egg. Or the farmer who sells all his seeds and has nothing left to plant. Or the survivalist who drinks his week's worth of water on the first day. Choose your analogy. They've admitted being surprised it lasted this long. I guess they are surprised by the number of people that don't require quality from companies they patronize. It's a plan that obviously works. I wish my customers were like that.

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.—Voltaire

Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.—Vernon Howard

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any.—Alice Walker

To complain is nonacceptance of what is...change it, leave it, or accept it. All else is madness.—Eckhart Tolle

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    the fun of WD is gone - raiding bosses is (read WAS) the funnyest game they had now we hit 2x beginner and you don't see any difference. i think i have to go and play candy crash or something like that - lol

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Deletion Comfirmed

I did it!!! I deleted the game. The lagging and freezing made the ILTQ unplayable. It took 41 minutes and 15 logouts to kill 16 NPCs. Raid Boss is unplayable. We are not a beginner faction but we're sitting idle. There is nothing to do in the game unless I liked crate events which I don't. And, I don't consider having to send 2-4 tickets per week fun. I wish I did. If that were the case I could say this is the best game I ever played.

I'm beyond anger and passionate pleas for the company to fix their broken product. Now I'm just apathetic which is far worse. For those that say "stop complaining and quit", I just did. I'll check in here periodically to see if anything has changed. But, I suspect that'll be as big a waste of time as sending tickets.

Take care guys and gals. You've been a great community. I wish you all the best. Most importantly, I wish you all could realize you deserve better.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Seems to be the progression of the game. Instead of progressing your character, you as a player start noticing bugs and reporting them, then we eventually get frustrated with lack of response or lack of any real fix. Next we gather around the forums reading others notes and hope Gree will start solving the problems. Then as we see things continue to go downhill we start complaining and writing our own notes with the hope that your voice might make a difference, finally we give up after realizing the truth and we sit back and watch the fallout.

For me, there no point anymore in reporting bugs, complaining, or trying to help Gree make the game better because nothing I can do will be of any use.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Talahaski View Post
    Seems to be the progression of the game. Instead of progressing your character, you as a player start noticing bugs and reporting them, then we eventually get frustrated with lack of response or lack of any real fix. Next we gather around the forums reading others notes and hope Gree will start solving the problems. Then as we see things continue to go downhill we start complaining and writing our own notes with the hope that your voice might make a difference, finally we give up after realizing the truth and we sit back and watch the fallout.

For me, there no point anymore in reporting bugs, complaining, or trying to help Gree make the game better because nothing I can do will be of any use.
    Yup, can't agree more.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I agree with you