Time to stop the moaning.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time to stop the moaning.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Time to stop the moaning.

I think its time to stop all the moaning here. Same old, same old from the same old few..

If you don't like it, no one is forcing you to play.

If you want to peddle out the friends excuse then find a new game like so many have done.

Its been broken for years, so why moan when each event release is buggy and doesnt work. At least they are consitent.

Many of us play for fun, free, others choose to throw insane amounts at this game... But its freedom of choice.

So next time before you start to type, to abuse a mod, or dev, or complain about a broken buggy event, just take deep breath and ask yourself Who really cares? So save your breath and do something constructive with the time instead.

Bring on the trolls and junkies.
    Last edited by Vegaman; 04-14-2015 at 08:10 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Lol, a thread complaining about complaining. This should draw some complaints...

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Helios Von Elisar View Post
    Lol, a thread complaining about complaining. This should draw some complaints...
    Lol that's what I thought

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It is ironic, but the OP does have a valid point, well said.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I agree with him, just thought it was funny. Play your game. If you don't like it, play a different game. It doesn't do any good to spread misery around, no one wants it. If you want to complain, be specific. The game as a whole is good. So if you're complaining about the entire game I'm not paying attention. There are specific parts that need work. The last hour of FL for Androids. The last EB. But the glitches have always been there. We exploit some and tolerate the others. It's all part of the game.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Less QQ, more PEW PEW!!!!!111

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I agree with Vegaman too.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Time to stop reading the moaning posts.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Banned
    Post Count
    Moaning here is the only thing left to do with this broken game. Maybe someday gree will fix game. Have to give the mods something to do since gree will not fix game make them earn there paycheck.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Moaning threads are usefull ...

What if there were none ... GREE might actually think they are doing a good job

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Vegaman, you do realize everything you said applies directly to the very post you said it in, right?

Don't like it, don't read it. Go find another forum. Freedom of choice. Do you like it as much now that the shoe is on the other foot?

At last most of the "moaning" threads here try to offer some type of correction to the issue at hand. Unlike this one.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    Vegaman, you do realize everything you said applies directly to the very post you said it in, right?

Don't like it, don't read it. Go find another forum. Freedom of choice. Do you like it as much now that the shoe is on the other foot?

At last most of the "moaning" threads here try to offer some type of correction to the issue at hand. Unlike this one.
    There's always one and today its you. I think the OP was trying to encourage people to stay positive!!

Please point me to the other Geee run forum, I don't think there is a lot of choice there mate.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Encouraging others to stay positive by crying and moaning as much as anyone else? Rereading the ops post, his whole intent was to bait people into reacting, why else challenge the "trolls and junkies" directly?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    Encouraging others to stay positive by crying and moaning as much as anyone else? Rereading the ops post, his whole intent was to bait people into reacting, why else challenge the "trolls and junkies" directly?
    lol, feeling challenged?

Think you're reading a little too much into it!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegaman View Post
    I think its time to stop all the moaning here. Same old, same old from the same old few..

If you don't like it, no one is forcing you to play.

If you want to peddle out the friends excuse then find a new game like so many have done.

Its been broken for years, so why moan when each event release is buggy and doesnt work. At least they are consitent.

Many of us play for fun, free, others choose to throw insane amounts at this game... But its freedom of choice.

So next time before you start to type, to abuse a mod, or dev, or complain about a broken buggy event, just take deep breath and ask yourself Who really cares? So save your breath and do something constructive with the time instead.

Bring on the trolls and junkies.
    Abusing mods Has become just another part of the game, take that away and you take a piece of mw with it
    Have you loved your llama today?