Really? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Really?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    A month ago this statement would have been considered as nutty as squirrel poop. It would have been as silly as me talking about stats in the trillions today. I want you to think about that, gruber.
    Haha, I remember telling myself a few months ago I'd finally quit the game when I hit a billion attack, because I thought it'd be impossible. Oh well. I should raise it to 1 trillion, but I'm sure that's not far out of reach either, seeing this crate event.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    Sorry, I should cut my sarcasm. Of course I know what stat inflation is, and how it can negatively affect something. But there's a key term in what exactly you just said that makes me not care for stat inflation in Crime City, and although 5 trillion stats would be devastating to it, I don't mind a 22m attack item randomly popping up.. can you guess what it is?

Meh I'll tell you. It's "game."
    You're successfully trolling an expert troll; no one could aspire to anything greater.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.

Post Count
    So this is how you solve stat inflation.... By overcoming it with stat-hyperinflation. I like that.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Locke View Post
    You're successfully trolling an expert troll; no one could aspire to anything greater.
    Lmao!

Quote Originally Posted by Savaris View Post
    So this is how you solve stat inflation.... By overcoming it with stat-hyperinflation. I like that.
    That's how the Germans solved it didn't they?
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Consistent Contributor Killer p's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    I'm really curious whether you even understand what game balance is or what stat inflation like this means... Your posts can always be summarized by "oh cool... Free stats!" You don't need a game, all you need is an app that displays a progressively larger number for you every time you open it.
    LOL Game Balance, What game are you talking about?

Post Count
    looks like greedy isn't getting much love on the case events.

the stats you see is a desperate attempt to make people care a fart about the case event hehehe. guess what, i'm still not playing the stupid events. stupid events are stupid. keep attaching more and more pixels

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post

the stats you see is a desperate attempt to make people care a fart about the case event hehehe. guess what, i'm still not playing the stupid events. stupid events are stupid. keep attaching more and more pixels
    I have to admit, I was tempted. Then I remembered I quit caring about stats, and once that needle goes in, it's a lot harder to take out.

I'm doing the LTQ to get as many cases as possible, and I'm not going to try to open a single one. I win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.

Consistent Contributor Killer p's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post

I could be wrong but I am pretty sure that any game ever invented is about getting more pixels or moving them around in a way that pleases you!

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    It is ridiculous, BUT recently I noticed that stuff offered in the store seems to be way lower in stats than I think it was (I'm not a big buyer of stats- I'm too cheap). I could be wrong b/c I rarely shop. Has anyone else notice this? If I'm right, I'd call it an attempt to DEFLATE stats for no-gold people, while inflating it for those who can buy a couple vaults for the heck of it

Post Count
    As nutty as squirrel poop.

I‘m using that.

Post Count
    It is very disappointing to work so hard on building up Attack points over the years to have prizes of this magnitude given away in a lucky dip.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Dip****, stop playing the game if you don't like it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Locke View Post
    Ironic .... And where's Weasel?

Post Count
    If I didnt like it, why would I want to save it? You might not realize it yet, but inflation like we saw in the last epic boss event is about the same as pushing the reset button.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Stat hyperinflation enabled people to get to a B stats. 22 mil attack weapons for a single event I think has kicked it into stat superhyperinflation. What comes next you development nimrods? stat superduperhyperinflation?

I think I'm smelling the end of my game play here. This is beyond stupid.
    511982039, 289915690, 421304324, 881517294, 694416644, 525235151