Old Git's are not looking for a merge or even trying the impossible to recruit good players but what they are looking for is new players or players from lower guilds 200 or less that feel they would like to move inside the top 200. Any player any level to try to not only improve OG but to give newer players a good grounding. If anyone knows of any players that feel they would like to move up or even learn from experienced players Or you want to climb higher yourself you could do far worse than this guild. Here from the very start of guilds and played as high as top 90 but changes to the game have cost us players. Also players that have grown strong in OG have since moved on them selves to higher guilds. I was the founder of OG and still have an avatar in Guild but my mains now play in Starks of Winterfell just finished War at position 67. Give the Old a Git's a go, not the most attractive name and no we are not all old we are all ages. All we ask is respect all guild members and we use Line. (Hate Group Me)