GREE FAIL! We can't log in for final battle

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: GREE FAIL! We can't log in for final battle

Post Count

GREE FAIL! We can't log in for final battle

I and several friends are not able to log in to game for the final FL.
    I know past performance would say that it is pointless to ask, but...
    GREE can you you please fix things so they work correctly in at least the most basic manner?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    They are too Incompetent and don't care obviously. Keep repeating same mistakes

Post Count
    finally got in after 10 minutes of GREE server issues, then no deploys would go through.

Deploys would stack up as "pending" then after a minute they would 0 out and stuff would (i think) go back into inventory, and deploys would go back up.

Way to screw up your major event, GREE!

Banned
    Post Count
    This has just been resolved so please reload the game and try again. Our apologies, the team is looking into why this happened again.

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    This has just been resolved so please reload the game and try again. Our apologies, the team is looking into why this happened again.
    don't take this personal Bolt but seriously that is what you guys said the last 2 time(yes I know you only pass on info). so my response is not really toward you personally but more the company you represent. HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO HAVE ANY FAITH IN YOUR COMPANY WHEN YOU KEEP FAILING TO CORRECT ISSUE'S AND ALWAYS REPLY WITH SAME CANNED WE ARE LOOKING INTO IT THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE. after the second time I went to buy an apple at least the programmers haven't screwed up deploys on that platform(yet).. knowing your company would fail again to fix a well known and documented issue. it is a VERY bad sign when your customer base spends money outside yoru product due to their low expectations of the companys ability to properly address a problem

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    the problem is the problem was fixed 30 minutes after the event ended. how come this issue wasnt resolved last 2 times and how come plans werent layed out deal with the issue this time. so full of ****

Post Count
    Seriously?
    IT WAS NOT RESOLVED!

FL ended, so the problem went away.

But it was NOT resolved to actually work during the time it made any difference. Android users either couldn't get in, or when they could log in, their deploys did not go through. Please respect us enough to not spread BS a half hour after the event is ended. I/we are frustrated enough.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Namshilah View Post
    Seriously?
    IT WAS NOT RESOLVED!

FL ended, so the problem went away.

But it was NOT resolved to actually work during the time it made any difference. Android users either couldn't get in, or when they could log in, their deploys did not go through. Please respect us enough to not spread BS a half hour after the event is ended. I/we are frustrated enough.
    Our apologies we were not able to respond on time. I was told that players were able to go back in, and in fact some did confirm it. The deploys not going through is a separate issue, I am compiling feedback here

Lurker
    Post Count
    This seems to have been the case for me in the last 3 frontline events. On march 21st in last battle of frontline I used 50 gold to use more deploys and they stayed in pending for over 2 minutes and never deployed before the end meaning I waisted 50 gold. Yes I paid for gold, never again, ticket sent to support but as usual with any issue still not resolved. Never will I buy gold again.

Post Count
    Bolt, is this a PERMANENT fix? How many FL events has this happened in a row now for the same problems to keep happening? Do the development team think we are stupid (I mean, apart from those that keep spending real money on this broken farce of a cruddy product)
    -
    Go back and ask the team is this fixed PERMANENTLY and will this problem NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN.
    -
    Remember, your answer will be recorded here for posterity.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    Bolt, is this a PERMANENT fix? How many FL events has this happened in a row now for the same problems to keep happening? Do the development team think we are stupid (I mean, apart from those that keep spending real money on this broken farce of a cruddy product)
    -
    Go back and ask the team is this fixed PERMANENTLY and will this problem NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN.
    -
    Remember, your answer will be recorded here for posterity.
    Well sayed ��������

Lurker
    Post Count

2nd event frontline with same bugs... 😤

I tried and tried and tried and tried and tried again and again but can't log in for final battle. Gree, it is the second frontline we can't connect to the game because your servers are down (especially Android). Are all your employees gone to holidays or back to study coding on past month ?? What will you do to compensate our frustration. I add i buy gold but surely not for a long time if you can't update OUR game. Remember we are the one who make you live. I wait your answer and a REAL reaction and not only a 'sorry' by mail (i sent a mail to support to explain my disappointment)

Banned
    Post Count
    Just my opinion. Mods it would be best to keep your mouths shut (do not respond) to anything on forum until you know the problem is fixed. Other wise you just piss off the community.

Banned
    Post Count
    Maybe you mods should play the game and see what really goes on in the game

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Cry us a river. Good gawd noooo please ship writing a freaking novel when you post. What are u lonely?