DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FL

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

FL

I am really surprised that during this fl i have not ran into any problems. I Know that its not over yet and that we have had a lot of problems with the last couple of hours of the past couple of fl's but as of right now i have not heard of any complaints with how fl is running for everyone. Great Job on fl this weekend gree. This is a step in the right direction and hopefully this is a sign of great things to come from you

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Preacher Wolf View Post
    I am really surprised that during this fl i have not ran into any problems. I Know that its not over yet and that we have had a lot of problems with the last couple of hours of the past couple of fl's but as of right now i have not heard of any complaints with how fl is running for everyone. Great Job on fl this weekend gree. This is a step in the right direction and hopefully this is a sign of great things to come from you

Guaranteed the usual lockout will come for droid users in the final hour of frontline! So be sure to plan your last battle before the final hour! Let the complaints roll in afterwards!

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    we have already made sure we made the rank we are going after. we don't want to take the chance of half of our faction being locked out again. But usually we already have a lot of post on all the problems people are having during fl, so even if people get locked out at the end gree still did better than they have in the past.

Articulate Author Paisthecoolest's Avatar
    Post Count
    How about the globe timer and the icon timer being one hour off? Does that count as a problem?
    Health Regeneration: -30% (7/7)
    Ground Attack: 35% (7/7) Ground Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Air Attack: 35% (7/7) Air Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Infantry Attack: 35% (7/7) Infantry Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Sea Attack: 35% (7/7) Sea Defense: 30% (7/7)
    Building Output: 35% (7/7) Building Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Guild +40 (20/20) Old Skool Pigs: 156958010

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    notice the increase in LAG as the event nears the end?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Close but no cigar.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    wll the droid lockout of for deploys DID HAPPEN AGAIN>> lluckily this time I had enough time to (or brains) to plan ahead and the apple device I bought after last fl(there not locked out and that's 400 us gree isn't getting )I was actually able to deploy all I intended on. unfortunately members of my team on droid were not still we ended ona 4 node win not bad... but big surprise gree hasn't bothered fixing yet another known and repeated glitch in their lousy programming/servers.. bug surprise that gree continues to let problems continue without any apologies or attempt at fixing them

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Locked out lost out on 9m, Lost 700th place reward and 800th and now I only got 1 reward.....nothing behind me and no faction rewards

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Hey there,

I asked the team about this, and Android users should be able to get into the game now and participate in FL. My apologies that this occurred yet again, the team is working on ensuring this won't happen again in the future.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Hey there,

I asked the team about this, and Android users should be able to get into the game now and participate in FL. My apologies that this occurred yet again, the team is working on ensuring this won't happen again in the future.
    ok well your response was after fl ended as I posted right after it was over(the event not just our war). I hope you mean that in the future this will not be a problem. My players on my team are friends with many other factions and so far what we have heard is at least in this event it was just as bad as last time. We can log in that isn't the issue relic. The real issue is when we deploy the don't actually go out it lags then they show back up the the number of deploys and nothing goes out so our efforts are wasted. Yes all ids were able to get into game even watch the battle.

so just to clarify and I apologise in advance if this comes across as I think your stupid cause I don't. however I want to make it clear.
    1.) android users CAN log in and see the war
    2.)you attempt to deploy it lags (ie you have 250 and tap to deploy 50)
    3.) when lag ends it show 0 deploys pending but your amount of deploys rest to 250
    4.) this happens over and over..you can check faction chat to reaffirm connection
    5.)collect cash do everything you always can that shows connected
    6.)go back and try again exactly same thing happens

so relic again not trying to question you intellect at all as I know you simply report back what your told.. however this issue is currently NOT fixed

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Hey there,

and seriously relic do you play mw?? I know you mean nothing by it but it seriously bugs me that you posted this after event has ended with you can NOW participate in fl.. how can you participate in an event that's over?? and how can you not realize its over before you posted?? Again no disrespect I simply point this out so you can see how some might read that and think.. "if he doesn't know when events end how he gonna know anything ". sorry if this appear I am picking you you NOT the intent. simply trying to point out you might want to check accuracy before you post

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    take your **** back to cc, no one cares what you have to say

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    and not only was the event over, it was 30 minutes past closing when relic posted that, get a clue people this team is full of **** and dont care about this game

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by good gawd noooo View Post
    ok well your response was after fl ended as I posted right after it was over(the event not just our war). I hope you mean that in the future this will not be a problem. My players on my team are friends with many other factions and so far what we have heard is at least in this event it was just as bad as last time. We can log in that isn't the issue relic. The real issue is when we deploy the don't actually go out it lags then they show back up the the number of deploys and nothing goes out so our efforts are wasted. Yes all ids were able to get into game even watch the battle.

so just to clarify and I apologise in advance if this comes across as I think your stupid cause I don't. however I want to make it clear.
    1.) android users CAN log in and see the war
    3.) when lag ends it show 0 deploys pending but your amount of deploys rest to 250
    4.) this happens over and over..you can check faction chat to reaffirm connection

so relic again not trying to question you intellect at all as I know you simply report back what your told.. however this issue is currently NOT fixed
    Sorry for the trouble, we were not able to respond on time during the event. I'm going to jump in as Relic got dragged in several different directions. Let me get some additional details from you so we can understand this issue clearly and forward it to the team:

From what I've been told, there is an intentional, approximately 10 second delay on unit deploys to prevent the server from overloading from thousands of units being loaded up simultaneously. This might be what you see every time you play FL (however that does not explain the rest of the problem).

Are you seeing the units reset all throughout the event or just towards the end of the event? Because of the 10 second delay, units deployed right at the very end might not make it and instead get 'rejected' (it might be more than 10 seconds that it rejects too). If you are seeing this issue from the beginning of the event that is something that needs to be investigated and fixed.

You said many but not all on your faction saw this issue? and that this has happened before? If you could point me to previous threads or a support ticket number related to this it will help with the investigation. Thank you for your help.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    On 6 accounts tried to deploy last 20 mins of event... Each and every deploy I tried was pending for 30 secs then got rejected.

Tried for entire 20 mins and only got a whooping 2 deploys to register out of 6000 I tapped during those 20 mins

My 2 cents .. THE servers just cant handle last hr of FL when all teams deploy like crazy. Hence a fix in code won't help, bandwith on server Will ( but that aint cheap )
    Last edited by Modern War Forum GF; 04-13-2015 at 12:50 PM.