FL - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FL

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Helios Von Elisar View Post
    A simple fix - a Deploy All button so the servers don't have to register 250 taps from every player. Bandwidth reduced, problem solved. Where do I send my invoice...
    while actually a good option I personally rarely deploy all to same node.. I am sure majority deploy some and hold to cover nodes other teams may attack.. so the tapping will have to stay for majority but I do think a deploy all would make things more interesting as 3 people tapping deploy all in last 30 seconds of a match can actually turn the tide on a node.. so would make for more dramatic endings to many battles.. 750 quickly dropped on a node that has seen trickles well can give a team a decisive advantage if figured into strategy

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I deployed units in the final hour and all looked good. There were no deploys pending and deploy bar was empty. I purchased 2 refills and as server updated it took my gold then rejected the 45 deploys it had already shown as gone. Left me sat there with 95 deploys and refused to deploy them on any node with 5 mins of that battle left. I declared at the end with 36 mins left for the event but couldn't connect to server so tried to restart and couldn't even load the game. Yet on news feed after the event it showed that I had declared. So
    i'm out 50 gold and lost ranking again. Why can server register gold usage but not deploys?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr P View Post
    Why can server register gold usage but not deploys?
    That is of course a rhetorical question, right?
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I use both iOS and Android. No problem with my Android deploying units in Frontline.

The only problem I have with Frontline is lagging and freezing up on my iPad while a war is going on. In the last 3 mins, I can't deploy units, the timer stops and the war is over. If I close the window to the war, the lagging and freezing is still happening.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmunie View Post
    I use both iOS and Android. No problem with my Android deploying units in Frontline.

The only problem I have with Frontline is lagging and freezing up on my iPad while a war is going on. In the last 3 mins, I can't deploy units, the timer stops and the war is over. If I close the window to the war, the lagging and freezing is still happening.
    No problem with Android? You obviously were not in a battle in last hour of last FL. All my 3 Android accounts couldn't get in and was same for all Android members on our faction.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by good gawd noooo View Post
    most of my team been threw this several times all droid users had the issue those they didn't were apple users. in prep for this event and due to couple other droid/gree programming conflicts I actually purchased an ipad so for me I used that device to get my deploys out anyway. pain in butt since I run 3 ids but it worked. what I was stating is that most of the other factions we(our team) talk to reported same issue. and most important so I will cap it.. FL WORKS FINE ON DROIDS TIL THE VERY LAST EVENT AND ONLY YOUR LAST BATTLE BEFORE END OF EVENT IS THIS AN ISSUE. as for tickets my team hasn't bothered since first one because the replies in email rarely match the issue and they NEVER retified or even responded like the team had a clue. no rewards given no explanation so why bother. that is MY sentiment as well as my teams due to previous interaction with gree. As for threads that should be easy for you to trace. check back on the ending dates of the previous 3 fls and you will find almost as many posts as this event has.as for ten second delay well I didn't time it but on last deploy the delays seems more like 20 seconds(hence the mention of lagging). so that could be a side your team investigates. I do thank you for actually replying this IS THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVOCE WE HAVE RECEIVED so far.. hoping your able to correct this in future .. please feel free to message me directly and I can put you in touch with the 24 other members on my team using droid that this affects
    This is very good, very detailed information, thank you. I'll make sure the team has a clear picture of what the issue is so they can work on a comprehensive solution. Once I have more information I'll give you an update, no ETA on that right now though.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerlion View Post
    No problem with Android? You obviously were not in a battle in last hour of last FL. All my 3 Android accounts couldn't get in and was same for all Android members on our faction.
    Actually I was in a battle in the last hour of the last war in FL. Still, I had no problem with my Android.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Very good Bolt. Now that you've given the devs a clear picture, you can soon officially tell us they are aware of the issue and are working on a fix, THEY can officially ignore it, you can officially ignore us regarding it since we will never hear any meaningful update on this issue, and when the next FL rolls around nothing will have changed.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    Very good Bolt. Now that you've given the devs a clear picture, you can soon officially tell us they are aware of the issue and are working on a fix, THEY can officially ignore it, you can officially ignore us regarding it since we will never hear any meaningful update on this issue, and when the next FL rolls around nothing will have changed.
    Give the man a chance!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmunie View Post
    Actually I was in a battle in the last hour of the last war in FL. Still, I had no problem with my Android.
    Weird, it impacted all the droids I know of, on the last half hour... You must have a special version... Beta? not up to date?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ju100 View Post
    Weird, it impacted all the droids I know of, on the last half hour... You must have a special version... Beta? not up to date?
    Jesus may have touched his device.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
    Give the man a chance!!
    That wasn't descriptive of Bolt specifically, just GREE in general. However I beg they prove me wrong.

Banned
    Post Count
    I have been told that a fix for this issue is top priority right now and will be completed before the next Frontline and Street Assault events. I will update you if I learn anything new.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    I have been told that a fix for this issue is top priority right now and will be completed before the next Frontline and Street Assault events. I will update you if I learn anything new.

Im sure it will be fixed the Gree way

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    That's good to hear. Were the developers really not aware this was an issue?